Week's Vacation Day 03

Story Info
Another passion filled day... from Brian's perspective.
8.9k words
4.69
7k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter is from Brian's perspective. I felt I wanted at least one day to be his side of the story.

*****

I woke up with morning wood pressed into a softly rounded ass and a breast in one hand. I noticed all over again how perfectly her breast fit in my hand. Filling it but not to overflowing. I decided it was going to be a great day despite my stiffness at not moving all night. I hummed a few bars of Paul McCartney's Great Day softly in Michelle's ear. I moved and she made a protesting noise when I removed my hand. I slipped out of bed and used the bathroom taking the opportunity to stretch out the cramps and kinks.

I slid back under the covers and against the warm back just where I'd left it. My hand found its way back to her breast and I picked up humming were I'd left off. Michelle liked a lot of different music and I'd heard her humming under her breath to many times to count over the phone. In the last two days I'd caught her singing as well. We'd often thrown out song lyrics to each other when they applied to our conversation as a sort of informal game. I loved how easy some things with her were and she certainly managed to be sweet and sexy without trying. I was completely in lust with her body and her sense of humor seemed to go hand in hand with mine.

My thoughts flashed to the day before when I had woken up with her lips wrapped around the head of my cock. I wondered at my chances of getting those little shorts off without waking her and gave it up as a lost cause without trying. I rubbed her nipple with a thumb thrilled when it hardened quickly under my touch. I toyed with it and pressed my lips to the soft skin just behind her ear.

She made low sweet noises and buried her face in her pillow. She was very cute right then. I got the impression she'd done a lot of this burrowing motion with her head last night. Even though we hadn't moved in the night I noted her hair towards the pillow was a wild fluffy tangle. I propped my head up with my free hand.

I hummed a little louder and let my fingers stroke over her chest and stomach freely. I smoothed her tank top up off her stomach and slipped my fingers under the elastic band of the shorts. I pushed them down her hip. I caressed this bare area I'd created loving how soft she was before I burrowed up to fondle first one bare breast and then the other. Her nipples were amazingly responsive to my touch even the areola puckering tight. Her buttocks pressed back into my erection more firmly and I wondered if she was fully awake yet.

I trailed my palm firmly over the tops of both breasts and down until I was pressing between her legs. They parted and I leaned forward to whisper, "Good morning," directly into her ear.

"Mornin'. What were you humming?" she asked.

I told her and added, "It was the first thought I had this morning. It probably had a lot to do with you."

"I remind you of Paul McCartney. He's not even the good looking Beatle!"

I laughed. "No I woke up and thought 'It's going to be a great day' and so far I've been right."

I used my hand tucked against her pussy to pull her even tighter to me. I slipped the other under her neck and crossed it over slipping under the top of her tee. I circled the hard nipple with a finger before pinching and tugging it softly.

She moaned and arched into my touch. One of her hands covered mine on her crotch and she slowly showed me how she wanted to be rubbed. I found it very sexy how willing and open she was to touch herself and show me exactly what she wanted. I could feel her getting wet and it was unbearably hot how her lips slid slickly against each other under the fabric.

I pressed my middle finger into her slit wetting the fabric. Her hips had begun rocking against me and I wanted nothing more than to sink into her. I loved the feel of the fabric moist from her excitement under my hand and her ass grinding back against my cock.

I worked my hand up and grasped the band of the shorts to tug them down. Michelle's hands took over the task quickly and she kicked them down her legs rather than pull free of my hand still massaging her breast. I rubbed her pussy full handed and asked if her inner labia poking out and rubbing her underwear constantly turned her on.

"No its not like that. Not like this," she panted. "It's probably a lot like your cock in your briefs."

I patted her puffy lips, loving the soft smacking sound under her low moan. I could smell her arousal puffing up with the air out from under the covers and it was exquisite. I began pulling at her labia and the response from her was immediate. "Yeah ohhh that's nice." I slipped two fingers deep and wet them before putting them back to pulling the soft folds.

I was beginning to wonder how much longer I could stand teasing her when her hand slipped over my thigh she managed to half tug my underwear down I lifted my hip off the bed so she could get them down further. Her fingers closed around my shaft and squeezed. I took my hand away from her pussy just long enough to get my briefs down to my knee on the one side. I took a page out of her book and kicked them down not even bothering to get them all the way off.

She was pulling me to enter her from behind one leg lifted and the covers slid down in my way. I whipped them off us both and helped guide my cock inside her pussy. She was tight and so wet it blew my mind. I put my hand back around and moved her pussy lips in tight hard circles over her clit. I wanted her cumming on my cock, muscles spasming tightly around me. I made my thrusts slow but as deep as I could push. It didn't take long before I felt her draw tighter around me and she stiffened in my arms. Her hips ground back onto me and I held myself still and let her orgasm wash over me. Her moans where low and throaty and I heard her repeatedly affirm that it was, 'so good.' I softened my fingers on her clit teasing her through the orgasm instead of pushing her hard.

I felt high with my success. I grinned as I began thrusting again. I rolled a bit so we where both at a angle with me slightly on top. I shifted again moving first one knee then the other between hers. I left one arm under her supporting the bulk of my weight and used the other to drag a leg up and to the side so I had room for my hips. She moved the other out on her own and her hips tilted till her ass was jutting up. I squeezed one cheek as I began to pump. I could feel my orgasm building behind my balls and bit the inside of my lower lip to hold it at bay until Michelle could come again.

"Rub your clit and cum again for me baby," I encouraged her. Her fingertips grazed my tight balls when she moved to press on herself and I nearly lost it. I forced myself to slow my strokes and make them more shallow.

I slid my hand fingers splayed across her back diagonally worming under her shirt. Her skin was smooth and slightly damp with sweat. One of her moans came on the heels of my touch. She was getting closer I could tell from the low pitch of her moans and I began fucking her pussy hard. I enjoyed the wet slapping sounds we made and I could smell her musk. I thrust myself home a final time as she began shuddering with orgasm and it was as if her pussy wrung every drop from me before it loosened its hold.

I pushed myself up and tugged her to roll over before I let myself melt between her legs. I pillowed my head on her thigh and watched my harsh breaths stir the trim hair on her mons. I ran my fingers over her naked labia the inner poked poutily out from the outer. Her skin was slick with her juices all the way out to her thighs and I began slowly licking her clean enjoying her taste and the intense intimacy of it. I parted her with my fingers she was a deep pink and some of my cum oozed down toward her crack. The sight was graphic and exciting. It was to soon for me to get another erection but I wanted to fuck her again.

I slid a finger inside and began pumping it slow. I licked her clit and sucked her labia into my mouth. Pulling back I steadily sucked until they popped from my lips. Her thighs clamped around my ears and I began repeating this move on a loop. I added another finger to the one buried in her vagina. I wanted to feel it when she came.

My thumb moved to smear the bead of my cum down her crack. I could hear her gasp out "ohhhh!" I pressed circles around with my thumb and I began tonguing her clit. It was too sensitive under my callused fingers and even her own I noticed but my tongue was apparently just right. Her moans got throatier as she got closer to orgasm and my dick surprised me by beginning to stiffen. I finished her off with my mouth and fingers before sliding up and pushing into her. I stroked the crazy side of her hair down and kissed her hotly. I wondered if she tasted herself on my lips.

"Is this okay?" I asked as I began slipping in and out. She made a sexy little humming noise that I took for consent. I buried my face in her hair and lost my control. I pumped a bit wildly and was cumming before I could reign myself in. I was a bit disappointed that it was over so quick but to tired to really be upset.

I rolled off her and she followed me cuddling into my side. I pressed my lips to her forehead and might have drifted back off to sleep if she'd laid there with me a moment longer.

She squirmed out of my arms and hopped out of bed. I forced my eyes open and was rewarded with a view of her sweet cheeks bare below her tank top hem as she disappeared into the bathroom.

I got up when I heard the toilet flush and the shower start. I hesitated a moment before joining her thinking of yesterdays shyness. Her head was tipped back under the spray and her breasts looked incredible. If I had ever been able to get hard three times in such a short space it would have been then. Her arm came up to cover her breasts when she realized I'd joined her but dropped before completing the motion. Her cheeks flamed red and she smiled a bit sheepishly at me.

I smiled back and stepped close to grab the shampoo from behind her. I worked the lather through her long heavy hair. It was almost to the small of her back. The sheer heavy weight of it wet had shocked me yesterday. Today I wondered at how much work it must be. I had to add more shampoo twice before I'd gotten it all lathered. I worked my fingers against her scalp. I loved how her eyes drifted closed and she leaned into me seeming to revel in the pleasure of it. Her lips smiled sweetly and I kissed them with my own smile.

She massaged some shampoo into my own short bristles and managed to give me tingles down the full length of my back. We soaped each other spending far more time than was needed. I was pleased by how much obvious pleasure she took in running her hands over my body. I watched her face more than what my own hands were doing.

When we got out she wrapped her hair in a towel and we dried each other off. We shared the sink to brush our teeth. I resolved not be such a slob if we shared again when she laughed at the foamy mess I made. "Boys!" she rolled her eyes. "You all just don't know how to suck it up."

I laughed surprised by her dirty humor. The phone rang and she bounced out to answer it. I followed after I shaved and began pulling on clothes. She sat on the end of the bed lotioning her legs with the phone tucked against her ear. I caught the word uno a couple of times her tone unhappy before I slipped down the hall to give her privacy and search out breakfast.

I opened the fridge and felt my stomach slowly trying to eat itself. She kept eggs and cheese in the same drawer. I grabbed a bag of shredded cheese and the eggs. She had sausage links and a bag of fresh spinach too. I could make a egg pie it was one of the few things my own father knew how to cook and he made it for my mom on every anniversary. 'Real men make egg pie and we don't call it quiche. Stupid name. Trust me if you ever want to impress a woman you need to learn how to grill her a steak, bake an egg pie, and treat her with respect.' He'd taught me all those things and a lot more. I didn't mind the word quiche but it was stuck in my mind as egg pie. I wolfed down an apple and cranked the knob to preheat the oven.

I cursed under my breath when I realized I didn't have a crust. I opened the freezer without much hope and crowed out loud when I found two deep dish crusts.

"What is going on in here?"

"Umm, cooking?" I cast my eyes over the mess I'd made on the counter by the stove already. "Cooking!" I said with more confidence. I walked over and boosted her onto the island. "You just sit right here and prepare to be amazed by my skill."

"Okay, so omelets?" she guessed.

"Egg pie!"

Her nose wrinkled a bit before she faked enthusiasm. "You don't like it?" I asked.

"I don't think I know what it is. I'm sorry."

I explained about it being quiche and then explained what quiche was. She burst into giggles over my dad claiming pie was the manlier way. I teased her how I was going to teach her about all the finer things in life; egg pies and how to completely mangle an onion instead of simply chopping it.

"You do have a very different technique. So on the phone just now. That was my Uncle Owen he's gonna be here in like the next few minutes. I'm sorry."

She'd told me a lot about her youngest uncle and how even though he was only 12 years older than her he'd been more of a parent than her mother. I was kind of eager to meet the man she claimed as her best friend and father figure growing up.

"I'd love to meet him, unless this is you're way of saying I have to sneak out the back?"

"What? No! Geeze I'm twenty two years old now not fifteen. Besides your being here is why he's coming. He wants to make sure I'm not shacked up with a serial killer, so you know," her voice trailed off. "Just pretend you aren't sex crazed."

"It'd be easier to fool him on the killer part," I waggled my eyebrows and attempted a leer. She was still laughing when someone attempted to knock the door down.

"Stop having fun in there this instant!" Bang! Bang! Bang!

Michelle hopped down and walked backward through the living room. "Love to meet him. I'm gonna remind you of those words later. Just, Jesus I dunno how to warn you without making it worse. "

She turned to the door. I slid the pie in the oven and began washing my hands. I grabbed the dish towel and turned to the door. I hadn't thought much about what to expect from her uncle but I never would have pictured the hulk that ducked through the door. He had to be at least a half foot taller than my own six two. His hair was a deep chestnut the exact shade of Michelle's. It was wild and he had an eye patch over his left eye and an unfortunate collection of acne scars. He was wide in the shoulders and when I moved to shake his hand I realized he was missing an index finger. I began to doubt his being joking about the fun stopping. This was a serious and seriously dangerous man.

"It's very nice to meet you sir," and I'm not shitting my pants yet I added silently meeting his eye. I bit the inside of my cheek at the inappropriate smile and laugh that I felt building in my chest.

"Something funny?" Jesus I swallowed my panic and strangled out a negative response.

"Michelle's told me a lot about you sir." I groped for something else to say that wasn't related to what she hadn't told me about him. Failed and just kept my mouth shut.

"You can call me Uno I guess. Not much on sir but I appreciate the respect." Michelle coughed like she was choking on something. He shot her a dirty look and she coughed harder bending at the waist and turning away. I must have twitched in her direction cause he clapped a hand on my shoulder and steered me to the couch. "Let's set down and you can tell me all about yourself."

Let's not. Let's run away I thought but sat down telling myself that Michelle was worth every moment of this awkward horrible conversation to come. "What would you like to know?"

"Michelle seems to think you're a sweet boy. She says you're in the air force. She probably told me more than I wanted to know about you already. I just got one question for you. How the fuck do you get by with that face being enlisted?"

"Excuse me?" I said coldly, getting pissed.

"Your face boy," He drew out boy so it was an insult. "It shows every single thing you're thinking! If you weren't thinking about manning up and looking me in the eye a minute ago I'll eat my eye patch." His fingers covered said patch and flipped it up. With two staring me down I realized they were the same green as Michelle's.

You're horrible Uno" she said. "That was way worse than my prom date. You said you'd be nice." She was laughing as she said it and her infectious laughter took most of the sting out of being tricked.

"What did he do to your prom date?" I asked.

"I," he interjected. "I didn't do anything. I stood there, shook the little shit's hand,and listened to him blabber about treating my niece like a princess."

"It was horrible! You wouldn't say one word. He asked me later if you ever left the house. He thought you were a crazy mountain hermit or something."

"He probably thought I'd eat him, too. I was going for crazy cannibal hermit." He finished pulling the eye patch off and slipped it over Michelles right eye. "Argh ye be a pirate now. Go raid yonder fridge and bring us men some libations."

"I'm keeping this." She came back as I was asking about the name Uno and she groaned as she passed out glasses of iced tea.

"I'm the one! The only! One and only man of my size and caliber in these parts." He preened a bit foolishly, hamming it up and I knew where Michelle had gotten her sense of humor from.

She was rolling her eyes, "I gave him that name. I couldn't say Uncle Owen and it stuck. Don't let him fool you he's a huge teddy bear." She pretended to pinch his cheek. He smiled at her but gave me a pointed look that said he'd eat me alive and use my bones to pick his teeth after. I didn't need convincing. I'd decided I liked him but I wasn't stupid.

We made the usual small talk about jobs and family. I told him I was working to transfer to civilian contracting but I had a tour coming up first. I assured him I did indeed have human parents and was currently lucky enough to be an hours drive away from them. When I mentioned my father was a carpenter Michelle jumped up excitedly grabbing one of his hands in both hers.

"Ohh you have to come see this!" She dragged him off down the hall.

My mind flashed to the trashed state we'd left her bed in. I hoped she was showing him a book in the library but I knew it was the butterfly I'd made her. I went to the oven and checked how the pie was doing. It wasn't set in the middle so I began cleaning up my mess. I pulled out her compost and dumped the egg shells and other organic leavings in it. It was pretty full but I had no idea where she emptied it so I shoved it away again. After I wiped down the cleared counter I peered back to see Michelle and Uno talking quietly through the open bedroom doorway down the hall. He was stooped with his head cocked towards her. I saw he had a hand on her back. It was clear he adored her.

I went back to get my pie out of the oven and set the table for three. I popped some bagels in the toaster, a man that big wouldn't be satisfied with just a half a pie. I got the glasses from the living room and refilled them. I debated waiting and gave in to my stomach.

"Food's ready!" I called down the hall.

There wasn't a lot of conversation while we ate and I was more than fine with that. I'd decided I liked the man but that didn't mean I felt we were fast friends.

He pushed his plate to Michelle when he finished off his pie and bagel. She took all our plates to the sink.

"You really make that?" He waved vaguely but I knew what he meant.