Week's Vacation Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle was watching me leaned against the wall, her hand came out to stroke me as I came within reach and I let my head fall back and simply enjoyed her touch for a moment.

She teased the head of my cock with a thumb. I broke out in goose pimples as she moved to cup my balls with her free hand. I stepped closer and moved in to kiss her deeply. She nipped my lower lip and began guiding my cock to her pussy. She didn't guide me in but pressed the head to glide over her slick clit repeatedly. I grabbed her ass and pushed further so the head teased her entrance. She made a sweet little mewling noise in her throat.

I slid inside slowly snagging her behind one knee so I could pull it up and to one side. I began thrusting slow and deep. I braced my free hand on the wall pushing myself back so I could look down at my cock pumping in and out of her. The overhead light cast dramatic shadows but I could see the slick wetness coating me as well as feel its heat.

"Rub your clit for me baby. I want to watch you." I watched as her hand flattened over her mons as her fingertips covered her upper lips and started working in circles. "Fuck that's hot."

I tore my eyes away to look up and find her watching my face. She caught me behind the neck drawing me in for a passionate kiss. I hardened my thrusts unable to resist any longer. I came after a few of these strokes and buried myself deep, groaning into her mouth.

She broke our kiss to urge me on, "Yes cum hard for me. I love that."

I could feel her hand locked between our hips almost frantically working. When her orgasm hit and her pussy clamped down on my softened and sensitive cock I couldn't handle it for long and pulled out. She made a sweet protesting noise and I managed to rally enough to slide two fingers in from behind as I had earlier.

We stood locked in place like that while we both recovered. I lowered her leg but didn't offer to move from leaning against her. I tucked my face into her hair inhaling her scent with each deep breath. I felt her lips soft on my collarbone, her hand gently stroked my back.

I wrapped my other hand around her back but left my fingers where they were. I began slowly backing toward the couch pulling her with me. We collapsed on our sides together and I shifted until I could rest a cheek on one breast.

We lay like that for a while and I think I drifted off. Michelle squirming on my fingers caused me to take stock of how her touches had changed. She pressed her hands into my back instead of softly rubbing it and her hips were pressing down and back. I moved until I could wrap my lips around her nipple. She moaned arching her back.

"Are you all hot and bothered again? Should I have taken these out earlier?" I wiggled my fingers inside her my hands sliding more firmly between her ass cheeks.

"Hmmm don't take them out. Not unless you're going to put something else in." Her eager fingers found my cock and wrapped around it. It was just starting to harden. Her fingers quickly had it at full attention.

I removed my fingers and stood up. I pulled her to her own feet after I toed my boots off and stepped out of my jeans. I gently helped her out of the one shoe she was still wearing. I led her down the hall and flipped the light switch in her room. I crossed the room and laid down on the bed and pulled her to straddle my hips. She didn't immediately move to put me inside her but instead tugged my erection up against my stomach as she had that first night and slowly began dragging her pussy up and down the underside of my shaft. She wasn't pressing down and the soft slide was the best and worst tease I'd ever experienced to that point.

I slid my hands up and plucked at her nipples before cupping her breasts so both nipples poked from between my fingers. It was a very sexy sight. I moved my hands down to grip her hips pulling her down so the contact wasn't such torture. She slid forward and leaned so her breasts where in front of my mouth and I latched onto a nipple. She managed to reach around behind and guide my cock to the entrance of her vagina.

She stopped there one arm locked holding herself over me for a long moment before she sat up and slid down my cock. Her nipple popped from my lips audibly when she did and I was pleasantly startled when her fingers moved down from my shaft to cup my balls. She rode me and I decided this was my favorite of all the ways we'd done it so far. Her breasts bounced with every movement and the hand on my balls was light and teasing.

I moved my hand down and placed my thumb alongside her clit. Her hips began doing a rocking motion at the bottom of each thrust. I realized I was beginning to be able to tell exactly when she was getting close. Her moans got very low and I was glad since I could feel my own orgasm building and my balls tightening. I moved my thumb directly over her clit and was rewarded with her shuddering orgasm. The hand left on her hip held her down against me as my own release came.

I protested a little later when she crawled off me and my soft dick flopped sadly against my thigh. I was just thinking of moving to find the edge of the covers when she came back. She used a warm rag to begin washing my belly, thighs, and penis. It was a sweet and thoughtful thing that I'd never had anyone do before. A few minutes later she slid into the bed beside me and covered us both.

"Thank you sweetie." I kissed the top of her head when she settled it on my shoulder.

"You're welcome," she sighed it out contentedly and wiggled into my side. I felt one of her feet slide under mine smoothing a lump of fabric from under one ankle. She fished it up and I felt a drag of fabric over my belly as she pulled her shorts from this morning from under the covers. She laughed and I pulled them from her grasp.

"No clothes. Hmm I want you just like this." I slid a hand down her hip.

She drifted off quickly and I managed to note how she made cute sleepy sounds right up until she fell asleep before I followed her myself.