Weight Issue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jules slipped “C”S panties down her legs and off over her feet I pulled the clear T-shirt over her head and I then eased round and undid the clasp on the bra letting her excited breasts fall into view just in time for Jules to come around and take one tit in each hand lifting them so she could lick and suck each of her nipples in Jules mouth leaving a trace of lipstick around the tender mounds.

Jules then slipped an arm around “C”s full waist letting them roam to those already sampled bum cheeks, the other hand trailing down and into folds of the young cunt pushing a finger deep into the moist opening, while kissing “C” full on the lips and slipped her tongue into the responsive mouth.

“C” followed Jules lead letting her hands trail over Jules body, still dressed in her slinky teddy, teasing the petite breasts, the tiny waist, Jules excited pussy that hid under the crutch strap, and then one hand around each hip, under the satin to grab tightly onto those peach shaped bum cheeks pulling Jules to herself, catching Jules hand between their contrasting bodies. I just back and watched the two of the go at it as I sipped on my scotch.

After assisting ”C” to take Jules teddy off, the two girls started to strip me, Jules unbuttoning my shirt and teased the hair on my chest and nibbling on my erect male nipples, and kissing me strongly with our tongues teasing and probing each others wet mouths. “C” at the same time was on her knees, opening my belt unbuttoning my trousers, pulling on the zipper, easing my pants down to my ankles and pulling the off my feet. She then returned to my crutch and rubbing her face against the front of my stretch boxers, her lips sucking on my hardness through the material leaving a wet impression, she gripped my cock holding it with one hand. And with the other feeling my weight of my nuts, and then traveling up the leg to probe my bum cheeks and arsehole easing a slight finger into the puckered ring causing my cock to twitch. The two girls slipped my shorts down exposing my cock for the first time that night. They started playing with it, swapping it between their hands, first Jules felt the familiar length and the size of my nuts while rubbing her hot body against my back with me feeling the stiffness of her nipples between my shoulder blades and the soft tuff at the top of her pussy against my butt.

I could feel the sweet heat of her breath on the back of my neck plus the tender feeling of her lips traveling down and across my shoulders, she then handed it to “C” and the disappeared towards our bedroom. “C” took it her young hands, holding and fondling it so she could enjoy that heat, the purple head, the veins running down the length, the thickness, and the weight so different from the boys knew. With a finger “C” wiped a drop of pre come off the eye of my cock and put it into mouth and licked and sucked on the finger like an extra dick. “C” then dropped to her knees and started to lick and suck on my cock and traveled under it to take each of my balls into her mouth, one at a time and then turning me around, to my sensitive rear hole doing to me what Jules had done to her, slipping her tongue in that hole and reaming me while fondling my cock through my legs. Jules slipped back in as quietly as she had left. Jules pulled “C” to the couch placing her in the center allowing me to sit on one side and Jules on the other.

As I slipped my arm around “C”s waist pulling her closer to me, letting my other hand travel to those beautiful big tits, squeezing and feeling their fullness, tracing a finger around the lipstick smear left by Jules that seemed all that long ago, touching the nipples that sat on those melons, stiff and long and excited in tones of deep pinkest browns.

I lent toward “C” and kissed her deeply letting our tongues mesh and touch. The excitement of this was only added to by the thought that a girl not out of her youth owned this body.

Jules so taken up with the pleasures the three us were sharing, and continued the excitement when she produced some of her favorite toys. Jules started on “C”s pussy with a slim chrome vibrator teasing first the outer lips and onto her already engorged clit, down those opening lips, to the tender skin between her cunt and arse, back to that wet cunt sliding the chrome pleasure phallus into the waiting hole, back and forth, making “C” naturally lift her crutch to Jules busy hand. Jules now sitting on the floor between “C”s legs, slipped the vibrator out of the now dripping cunt and let it trail down “C”s bum crack and into the puckered ring. After Jules turned the vibrator up to high and leaving it in the arsehole, she then picked up a natural looking but over sized plastic dildo and slipped it into “C” s waiting cunt.

Jules placed my hand on the dildo and helped me keep the pace that was putting the look of rapture on “C”s face along with the vibrations in her bum, her head thrown back, and her eyes closed tight, her mouth hanging open and her nostrils flaring. As I slipped that dildo in and out Jules raised herself to sit on the couch, she again started to work on teasing “C”s excited tits, Jules then with her polished finger nails pulled a nipple off her chest as far as it would extend, then letting go, letting the nipple snap back to her chest. Jules then did the same thing with the other breast.

Holding one red excited nipple in two long fingers Jules picked up a small velvet bag off the floor, reaching inside Jules pulled out a small clasp and put it over the nipple causing a quick sharp pain to sense through “C”s body.

With out waiting Jules put another clasp over the other nipple, and then joined the two clasps with a short chain. Taking “C”S hand and placing it so “C” could pull on the chain making her own nipples and breasts lift, raising and then falling, causing a delicious mixture of pain and pleasure, Jules took out a matching set (witch I usually used on Jules cunt lips) and with “C”s help, placed then on her own excited nipples. Jules then joined the two chains together with another extra short chain. The two girls were joined together, as each of them moved they caused themselves and the other to enjoy and share that pleasure and pain, lifting, pulling, teasing, and stretching. The two girls kissed, tongue touching tongue, nipples touching nipples, each running their hands trough each others hair.

I picked up a strap on cock and placed it at “C”s crutch and asked “C” if she would like to fuck Jules like we had fucked her with those plastic cocks. With a loud YES from “C”,

I started to strap the ties around her waist and through her legs joining them at the clasp at the center of her back, making sure I left that gaping pussy and still full arse hole free to my access. “C” then moved between Jules legs, as Jules move to lie down on the couch below them.

Taking “C”S hand we reached between the two girls bodies down to between “C”s legs and took that cock hanging from her crutch and the two of us rubbed it up and down Jules pussy lips, and then down to the waiting hole. As the two girls thrust their crutches together forcing the phallus deep into Jules squelching pussy. As “C” started to raise her hips up and down fucking Jules, the two girls now joined at the crutch, the lips of their mouths, as well as their nipples, I took a slim vibrator that matched the one still in “C”s arse and slipped it into “C”s gaping cunt, still open from the first dildo, then removed it to replace it with my own hard, aching cock. Here I was, a 27 year old guy fucking a 17 year old chick from behind, one hand holding the vibrator in her arse, rubbing against my cock deep inside her, the other hand groping the four tits squashed between them, still joined by the chain and clasps. As I did this, the 17 year old was fucking my 33-year-old wife’s cunt. I continued to fuck that hot excited pussy with all my might, changing from hard thrusting to slow stokes, trying to make this delicious picture and feeling last as long as possible. I pulled out of her, grabbing the large dildo plus the slim vibrator, I slipped the vibrator under and into my wife’s responsive arse and then pushed the dildo into “C”s cunt, at the same time I removed the vibrator from “C”s arse hole and replaced it with my own cock and continued the fucking I was enjoying.

I started to feel my come starting to boil deep in my balls so I pulled out and ripping the dildo out I thrust back into that young cunt letting my come fill her and then I pulled out letting the last of the globs spurt onto the puffy pussy lips and wiry pubes. Only then did I realize that two tow girls had also enjoyed a massive climax, each enjoying the same but different sensations. “C” the joy of fucking a cunt while being fucked, with her teats rippling with the sensation of the clasps that still joined the two girls.

Jules sharing the same feelings in her nipples, plus the sensation of being filled with the vibrator that she had just slipped from her arse, plus the fucking not only from “C”s plastic cock but also from my thrusting into “C” that forced “C” deeper into Jules flared cunt. I roughly pulled, with a sudden yank the clasps from their nipples causing again a brief but sharp sting in both girls, then kissing each teat tenderly as I did.“C” fell back onto the couch letting her legs fall open, I strapped the strap on, exposing that come full cunt and matted pubes, the red nipples and swollen breasts for both my and Jules to see. With an arm round Jules waist I kissed her and said there was her come full cunt for her to taste. Jules slipped to her knees and started to feast on the mixed juices of my come, “C”s pussy, and the three of our mixed sweat, bringing “C” to a last climax for the night.

As the two of them climbed off the couch and we wrapped our arms around each other and kissed tenderly, I asked “C” if she had to be anywhere in the morning and she said no (she had told her folks she was staying with friends after the girls only party) so holding a hand of each of them I took them to our bed and, the three of us cuddled up and slipped into a deep sleep.

I awoke to find myself with an arm around “C”, her tits resting on my chest, a leg wrapped mine rubbing her tender pussy on my hairy leg, a hand on my hard cock. Standing at the end of the bed was Jules, still naked, with a tray of breakfast smelling so good that caused “C” to stir, opening an eye but not moving from me, Jules put down the tray and started to feed the three of us that hot food and sweet tea she poured from a large pot on the tray. After we had finished Jules lent forward and kissed both of us on the mouth and “C”, as she had not moved her tits from my chest, her pussy from my leg, or her hand still wrapped around my cock, looked Jules in the face and asked if she (“C”) could have my cock for the last time before she had to go home. With a smile Jules said enjoy.

“C” slowly ran her lips from my mouth, to my chest, across my hard stomach, and down to my cock. She started to give me head taking me first the head, then the length deep into her mouth sliding up and down. She nibbled the skin on the under side and trailed down to my balls and quickly kissed and licked my arse hole but started back to my cock. As I mumbled in protest “C” looked up at us and said that after last night (it was her first time) she not only enjoyed to have arse fucked and sucked, but loved to taste and enjoy both female and male shit holes, but this morning all she wanted was real cock in her mouth and up her fun tunnel. “C” the climbed up and let my kiss her fanny getting it wet before mounting my prick and taking it deep into her cunt, rocking back and forth rubbing her clit against and her pussy along my cock. She looked me in the eyes and asked me to roll her over and fuck her cunt as hard as I could. As I did, Jules started to run her fingers across “C”s nipples and down to her clit, just above the swollen lips stretched around my hardness.

“C” closed her eyes and whispered for us to make her come, so with Jules doing her thing with those magic fingers, I fucked that cunt with all my strength until “C” screamed in climax. As she calmed down with my cock still hard in her, sliding back and forth,

I again could feel my come starting to rise and I said I was going to come, “C” told me to come on her tits. So I pulled out and started to wank my slime-covered cock over those melons.

As I started to come “C” took my cock in one hand and rubbed the spurting monster over her own nipples and around her breasts and with the other hand rubbed the thick smear of glistening maleness into those succulent teats. Jules again lent forward and kissed those melons, “C”s neck, and her mouth enjoying the mixture of tastes again. We soon dressed and drove “C” home dropping her just down the street from her house, again slipping our number into her hand, building to our collection of secret fuckers. We drove home and as it was late in the afternoon we made a light tea and relaxed on the couch, that had seen more sex this weekend than ever before, and enjoyed a few tender moments during a romantic video and then into bed to sleep and be gentle with each other.

Later that week we talked of the weekend and other fantasies, Jules told me she could not get the picture of the kid at the supermarket out from her mind, so late the next weekend I took her to her supermarket, and after introducing each other and talking of the zucchini incident, we told him that if he could find a private place, Jules wanted to suck his cock and let him fuck her mature pussy. In two seconds we were behind two of those big clear plastic door with Jules on her knees, her face in the kids crutch, his young slim cock in her hot mouth, his eyes rolling around in his head with his first blow job and the thought of his first pussy suck and his first fuck. After he came in Jules mouth grunting as he did, Jules pulled off his plain work pants, leaving him naked from the waist, but still with his white shirt and company tie on. Jules then stood up and pulled off her knit dress showing her nakedness underneath, she took the boys hands and rubbed then all over her nakedness, from her neck, to her pert breasts, across her tummy, and down into her cunt.

She then with her hand with his she helped him finger her wet hole and tease her clit till her knees started to tremble. As she slipped onto a stack of potatoes wrapped in rough hessian bags, the kid then, with Jules prompting, buried his face into her cunt and with little finesse started to eat her pussy. With me watching the door way with one eye and, the fucking with the other, Jules eased the boys face from her cunt and pulled it up, taking his cock in her one hand, opening her pussy lips with the other, she guided his prick into her pussy. Jules told him to fuck his heart out and gave him encouragement with gentle whispers and moans. Very quickly the boy tensed as he came and sank onto Jules body letting his weight fall on her. Jules, while pulling on her dress, told him how much a stud his friend must think he was, and gave him a quick peck on the lips and them pulled me through supermarket to the car.

When we got in the car, she kissed me deeply and asked me to take her home. I asked if she enjoyed the sex, she said as an entree it was good but the fantasy was better than the real thing. As a stand-alone fuck she said it would leave her frustrated. She knew not only would I take care of her not only sexually but emmontionly, she knew not only would she climax tonight but we would do it together looking after each other and caring before we fell asleep.

The only thing to add to this story was the fact that the boys from the Friday night contacted me to ask if we interested in a beach party. One of their mate’s parents had a beachfront holiday house where they had organized a 20-year-old beach chick; they had met, for my enjoyment, plus the 2 of them, plus 6 other guys, for Jules if she thought she might enjoy herself. Saying the only rules that I had was that Jules was not to know before hand, and must be blind folded at all times and no names, as before, to add the interest, I thought this may be fun.

So about 4 weeks later as arranged, I had suggested to Jules how would she like to take a run down to the bay and take a late lunch at our favorite beach side pub. She quickly accepted, slipping into a bright yellow slip dress with only a tiny pair of white transparent panties underneath. We jumped into the car and soon arrived at the pub and settled at the one of window tables, looking over the rolling seas, and enjoyed a leisurely lunch and a couple of bottles of crisp cool wine. While enjoying own company, the food and wine, the ambiance, and picture outside, I happened to notice a table of young surfies and one young, tiny but plain looking girl, who while total stranger to Jules, two of them knew us, and in particular Jules well. Strangely the only contact between the two tables was a brief smile of recognition between the two studs and myself. We did not even talk when we bumped into each other at the bar.

After buying a couple of extra bottles of wine at the bar, the two tables left at the same time. The surfies getting into a couple of beat up early model cars, laughing and sky larking about as they left, as we walked towards ours. Jules nodded towards them and said something about being that young again, and wondered if the poor girl could handle all of them. Little did she know that we where going to find out that afternoon. Soon after I started driving, and knowing that she was slightly pissed, I asked if she might like to do something naughty. She smiled and said okay, so I told her to get out the blind fold and put it on. I then followed the directions the guys had given me, ending at a scrub sided sand driveway that led to the house. After pulling up and helping Jules out of the car and led her to the front door, at which I opened and led Jules in. She asked where we were. Instead of answering her I pulled her tightly to me, kissed her deeply on the mouth, and started to remove her dress.

With Jules standing there naked except for her knickers, I introduced us by name to the group and then told Jules that there were a few friends standing around her, who not only would like to drive her to a peak of sexual excitement but let her enjoy her first group gang bang.

To proceed all she had to do was smile and remove her knickers, or we could go home at any time she said. But again she was not aloud to remove her blindfold or ask for their names. As we talked one of the guys put on a CD on the stereo, a couple of the guys handed around drinks, while the rest watched Jules tits raise and fall as her breathing became excited.

With a quick but nervous smile, Jules asked how many were in the room but I told her the only way she was going to know for sure, was when we where home, whether it was soon because she did not want to go ahead, or much later after a hard fuck and suck session, so she just bent at the waist and slipped those now wet panties down her bum, over her legs and off her feet, throwing them into the air as a couple of the guys leapt to catch them. The successful guy sniffed them, holding them to his face, and then pushed them in his pocket. As a small group of studs moved towards her I stepped back and said for the fun and games to begin.

With Jules sanding there, she found hands starting to travel over her body, some on her arse, some on her breasts, some on her legs heading for her cunt, a couple on her face as one of the lads started to kiss her deeply, trying to catch her tongue in his teeth and sucking it into his mouth. I walked over to one of the original pair of studs and said hello, and he introduced me to the only other female in the room. She put her arms around my waist and pulled me to her, kissing me, matching the passion that she had seen her boyfriend kiss my wife with. Holding one of my hands she asked why I did not mind my wife making love to all these guys. So I replied, running my other hand down her side, past her tiny breasts covered in a bright halter top, high lighted by a pair of long, excited nipples, down her trim waist, and resting on the hips enclosed in a tight pair of denim cut off’s, that this was not love, just pure unadulterated sex that we both enjoyed together, and shared the pleasure that came with it.