Weightless

Story Info
No thrusting, only pleasure.
939 words
3.9
10.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was weightless in the air.

She luxuriated in the sensation. It was floating, without really floating. She stretched, enjoying the peculiar feeling. Her body and mind screamed at her, that this place without gravity was wrong, but she knew where she was. Knew this place better than the planet she had grown up on.

Space.

Something brushed her face. She raised a slow hand instinctively, not wanting to hit herself to swat it away. With her eyes closed, she missed. The soft tickling came again, brushing her lips. It carried with it the scent of freshly-baked cookies. She licked her lips. After that first time, cookies always got her into the mood.

And she was definitely in the mood now, she thought as this time, the brushing stayed upon her lips. Her left hand came up to caress whoever it was that was kissing her; around her waist, her hand met smooth skin. It was just the slightest tinge of wet; enough moisture to suggest the kissing her had been doing this for some time.

Then of course, as her hand travelled further up, she felt a slightly raised chest, or so she thought. Something pressed against her, a familiar bulge, in the crotch area. She smiled. A man then. She had not had one of these in a long time.

She tried to open her eyes, and realised her eyelids would not open. Her right hand now reached up to her head quickly and she found a blindfold there. Moving to open it, another hand reached out to her gently and wrapped her fingers around a warm rod. She caressed it slowly, alternating between squeezes now and then.

So he did not want to be seen.

She did not mind that. He was a great kisser, and she opened her mouth eagerly to accept his tongue. This was then followed by a gentle squeeze of her breasts; each were being squeezed in turn, the nipples teased till they were rock hard. The lips on her mouth left to lavish attention on her nipples, sucking and teasing till they were wet. His penis left her hand as he pushed her slightly up into the air, moving her legs around his waist. She whimpered, but he redirected her hands to his head, where she could feel a great expanse of hair. Then his tongue flicked her nipple and she was lost. There was a soft pop each time he left a nipple to work on the other. She knew that her breasts would stand at attention each time; in this zero gravity, they would not bounce back like a ball.

While his mouth was hard at work on her breasts, one of his hands cupped her ass and gave it a squeeze. She moaned softly, hugging his head close to her chest. He continued to oblige her, his mouth and hand working expertly on her breasts. His free hand slipped between her wide open legs, his fingertips running softly up towards her wet mound.

She gave a soft cry when his finger caressed the outside of her wet labia. Her legs opened wider as he drew circles around her clit, never quite touching yet always nearby. His finger explored the folds of her vulva, pressing and spreading the moisture. She whined as he touched her entrance, but did not enter.

Without warning, the mouth and hand on her breasts disappeared. Something slammed into her without warning, and she opened her mouth to scream, but it was covered by his mouth instead. She could feel him inside her, twitching and filling her. He did not move for a long time, leaving her instead with her arms around him as her vagina squeezed and pulled at him. Sex in zero gravity with no footholds could be difficult.

She tried to move by pressing on his shoulders so she could lift herself, but his hands stayed on her waist, holding her firmly. Meanwhile, her vagina clenched desperately at his penis, wanting to begin the thrusting motion that would bring her to climax. He denied her that, his tongue instead mocking her with their movements in her mouth. She sucked desperately at him, conveying her desire. He wriggled his hips and then her waist. It was then she realised that he was perhaps not all the way in; she was not yet filled to his hilt.

He sucked on her tongue as she thrust back at him, especially when he pressed her down on him, her vagina accommodating him. There was no going up, and then going down deeper with each thrust; it was one steady, downward thrust. She tried to resist, but she was slick and he was hard. He slid in steadily though slowly, giving her time to accommodate him.

She was though, on the verge of an orgasm. As he pressed her down on him, he would rub one of his thumbs on her engorged clit, releasing a wave of moisture each time. It was both pleasure and torture as he filled her to breaking point.

So much that when he was finally buried to the hilt in her, she came. Hard.

Her vagina squeezed him so hard that he grunted in surprise. Then he held her close, and she could feel his penis twitch in her. Twitched a few times, and then something hit her cervix hard and filled her even more, if it were possible.

She knew then he had come as well.

He kissed her lips softly as he held her gently, not releasing her. She allowed her mind to fall asleep, exhausted, but pleased and sated.