WeiLi's Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rich0524
rich0524
1,295 Followers

"I never saw or dreamed of anything as exciting and erotic in my life! What love life we have has gone from bad to worse lately. I'm man enough to admit I haven't been satisfying WeiLi. I know too, it's because of my small equipment. If there was someway to get her to agree, I'll give it a try. Dan replied. "But, if she did agree, how do we find the man?"

"Good! Good! I'll ask Tammi to begin working on WeiLI tomorrow. Tammi can be very persuasive when she wants to be. Don't worry about finding the man. I'm sure Tammi's lover has discreet, well hung friends. When WeiLi agrees, we'll all get together and work out the details. How's that?" Tom practically gloated. This would teach Dan to act so high and mighty! Little did he dream his innocent wife was fucking and sucking black cocks behind his back. Now, it would be with this little prick's permission. What a joke!

After WeiLI had reluctantly been 'convinced' the following week, of the many pleasures she was going to receive, a meeting had been planned at Tom's. Tom and Tammi were relaxed and trying to put Dan at ease. WeiLi was mostly silent, awaiting to see how Dan was going to accept this new member to their bedroom. Mike and his friend Marv were also there. Everyone thought Dan should meet and approve of his wife's black lover.

Mike was saying to Dan, "To put your mind at ease, my friend here is disease free and very clean. He's had experience with other white wives and is an accomplished lover. Believe me, he will do nothing you and WeiLi don't want him to do. You have seen my movie with Tammi and Tom. Marv is as long as I am, except, his is thicker. There's nothing left to be said, unless Marv has something."

Looking directly at WeiLi, he said. "When I am finished, you will know you have been well and truly fucked!"

"Dan? Anything?"

Dan was speechless! Here were two black studs, dripping sex! How could he possible compete with either? He now agreed with Tom, he was far down on the food chain when it came to satisfying his wife. Glancing at WeiLi, he could see she expected him to say something, but what? Did she want him to agree or not? She gave him a small smile, as if to say, the decision is yours. "If my wife wants to try this, I am willing to go along with the rest of you. I hope it's not something we regret."

Mike had fucked WeiLi twice and she knew her pussy was stretched. Marv is thicker than Mike? My God! Could she take a bigger cock? But then, she hadn't thought she could take Mike. She was getting wet in anticipation of trying! Thinking this, WeiLi innocently said. "I agree with Dan. I am also willing to try."

"Unless you two have something planned for tomorrow, why not jump right in and get your feet wet, so to speak? There's no reason to wait, the situation won't change. Sooner than later is much better." Tammi said. She didn't want Dan to have time to change his mind.

Midmorning Sunday, Marv was at the door and impatient to fuck this cunt and cuckold her wimp husband. What a wonderful way to spend a boring Sunday!

We answered the door together. Marv stepped inside and looking at my wife said, "Are you ready?"

"Oh yes." My wife smiled. I had been put in my place with only five words. I was to watch and keep silent, unless asked a question. Why did I know this? But, I did.

He put his arm around her waist. She looked up at him and he lowered his head, giving her a long, wet kiss. She slid her arms up around his neck and their kiss became more urgent.

My heart was throbbing and my dick was as hard as a rock.

Then, there was a pause in WeiLi and a sudden realization or moment of truth. She turned to me with doubt in her eyes, and seemed about to speak. She knew our lives were about to change forever. How much I loved her at that moment!

Marv was there for only one thing and never saw the hesitation. He wanted to fuck and saw no reason to wait any longer.

"Have you two been waiting and looking forward to this?" Marv asked.

We both nodded in agreement and knew he wasn't gong to wait any longer. This was all going so fast. No friendly drinks or conversation, just preparing to fuck her as soon as possible. Marv must have been very horny, especially after she kissed him back with such passion.

His fingers parted her blouse, and put his hands on her bra less tits, lifting and feeling, pinching the erect nipples.

"Lead me to your bed. I'll just hold on to these and we will follow." Marv said.

I could hear his impatience and see the bulge growing in his pants. I was sorry I had agreed to this seduction and the fucking of my wife. There was no way to back out now, besides, WeiLi seemed to be enjoying every second. Marv was becoming more dominate and controlling of the situation. Walking into the bedroom, I watched him stand her next to the bed, groping and feeling her breasts. He unsnapped her skirt and it fell around her ankles. One hand went between her legs, petting and massaging her pussy. His fingers were bigger than my dick. Why hadn't she worn panty's or bra, I was thinking.

"You like watching me feel up your wife, don't you?" He asked.

"Yes, I barely croaked." Unable to take my eyes from the erotic sight.

"That's not all, is it? You want to see her get blacked by my huge cock, don't you?"

I nodded, unable to speak. My mouth was dry and I tried licking my lips with no effect.

WeiLi was standing there with her back to the bed. Facing her, Marv pulled his tee shirt over his head and unbuttoned his shorts.

"Take your hands and pull my shorts down. It's time you saw what you're going to get." Marv hissed.

By now, he had a raging hard on and she had trouble getting his shorts below his hips. Finally, they dropped to his ankles.

She looked down and gasped! Her eyes were wide with fear and apprehension. He turned, so I could see. He wanted both of us to see and admire the tree limb sticking out from his belly! His cock was much darker than the rest of his body.

"Put your hands around this big cock, get used to the cock that is going to split you wide open." He said to WeiLi.

"What about you Dan, you think your pretty little wife can take all this in her tight pussy?" Marv sneered.

I couldn't answer. Words wouldn't come out. I had never dreamed of a longer and thicker cock in my life. He would kill her! I had to stop this! But, look at the lust on her face. She loves feeling the monster. She wants to be fucked by him! There was only one answer I could give. "Yes, give it to her. Stick that cock up her pussy!"

His cock was swelling more and twitching as if it had a life of it's own. WeiLi's hands were stroking more vigorously. She was so wet, juices were leaking from her pussy. She had been scared of the size at first, but she knew she could take it now. She looked down at the condoms on the night stand, but knew he was not going to use them. She decided to not even ask.

Dan had moved a chair close to the bed, where he had a close up view. He had cum once in his briefs, but now he took his insignificant dick out and began slowly masturbating. WeiLi looked over at him and smiled when she saw what he was doing. She knew he would never fuck her again, not that he had ever fucked her that often, anyway. Marv was getting more aggressive and in complete control of this married couple. At the time, everyone seemed to be happy with the situation. Dan knew Marv could have or do anything he wanted.

Laying WeiLi back on the bed, he opened her legs and exposed her pussy lewdly. He got down on one knee and placed his mouth against her pussy. His head was moving and he was licking deep into her pussy, sucking up her juices. Alternating between her hole and her clitoris, he was driving WeiLi crazy! She was cumming on his tongue! Pushing her pussy into his face and groaning out her cum, she was in heaven! She couldn't help herself, she pushed his head harder against her pussy mound! Oh God! What a feeling!

Dan couldn't believe it! Another man was eating his wife's pussy and she was cumming like crazy! Why hadn't he ever done that? Look at her, she was a sex crazed slut!

Crawling up her body, and kissing every inch of the way, he was in position to put his cock against her sopping wet pussy. WeiLi sighed as he took one nipple inside his mouth and tweaked the other with his thumb and forefinger.

"Now, I'm going to fuck the daylights out of you. What do you say, Dan, is she ready for fucking?"

All I could do was nod my head numbly. He was ready to satisfy his lust on my wife, and she was a willing partner. Be truthful, I thought, you're as willing as she is. You're dying to see that giant cock put inside her small pussy! I saw the condoms on the table, but knew it was useless to ask him to stop and put one on. I don't think they would have fit that monster anyway! Would she get pregnant? I knew, if not this time, then the next. I would have to accept what happened, or leave her. I could never do that!

Marv suddenly parted her legs, and with his arms behind her knees, she was wide open and ready to receive his massive cock. The blunt head found her hole and with a strained push forced her pussy open. She was so slick, the head popped inside, with about three inches following. He stopped to let her adjust, then slowly applied pressure. Slowly, but surely his massive cock disappeared inch by slow inch.

I stood up to get a better view and moved behind them, so I could see his cock force itself into her tight hole. It was unbelievable! It was impossible! How could her small pussy take all that? My heart was willing that cock in as far as it would go! I wanted to see him balls deep inside her! When about half was inside, he began to fuck her. With each downstroke, he went deeper, inch after inch. Finally, he bottomed out and his balls slapped her ass!

WeiLi was beginning to groan and moan, whether from pain or pleasure, I didn't know. I cum again and squirted my small load on the foot of the bed. I didn't think I had even that much left in my body.

WeiLi was going out of her mind! Thank God, she had fucked Mike twice and he had prepared her for this! If her pussy hadn't already been stretched, it would have killed her! Now, the pleasure was pure ecstasy! She didn't want Dan to know she was enjoying this fuck more than anything in the world. She wanted it to last forever! Marv had her legs bent so far back, her knees were beside her head. She could feel the thick veins running down the underside as he slammed into her again and again! She couldn't help herself, she screamed for him to fuck her harder! His cock was like a jackhammer, fucking her faster and faster! She was cumming! Cumming, like never before! I'm going to die, WeiLi thought. A person's body can't take this much and live! She was coming down from her gigantic cum, when Marv thrust one final time and began spewing his hot cum deep into her belly! Shot after shot of cum splashed into her uterus. Her body was in such a position, that his seed stayed where it would do the most harm. WeiLi knew she had just gotten pregnant! Even though Marv had cum, he kept stroking for a few minutes longer, milking every drop from his cock. WeiLi accepted her fate, and prayed Dan would do the same.

Marv rolled off WeiLi and lay beside her. Dan was still at the foot of the bed looking at his wife. Her pussy looked like a cave, and great gobs of white, thick cum was beginning to run from her pussy and down between her ass cheeks.

"Ok man. Do your thing. Clean her pussy. I fucked her, now, it's your turn." Marv told Dan.

Dan hesitated a minute, before crawling between his wife's legs. He was scared not to do what Marv said, but, at the same time, afraid he would be sick sucking all that cum from her pussy. Placing his mouth over her hole, he gave a little suction and a large gob of cum plopped into his mouth. Expecting a terrible taste, he was surprised it didn't taste bad at all. He sucked and licked, even licking up what had run down her ass. Each time he thought she was clean, another gob would appear for his tongue to lap up.

"You got it all, man, but my cock is all slick and needs your attention." Marv pointed out.

Dan didn't know about this! He looked upwards and WeiLI and Marv were watching him. He had cum all around his mouth and nose. WeiLi nodded her head in the affirmative. Resigned to his fate, he moved between Marv's legs and took his still turgid cock in his hand. Licking and kissing the head, he worked his way down the shaft until Marv's cock was shiny with his spit. Marv's cock began to harden and Dan took the head and about five inches of the shaft into his mouth. He was sucking another man's cock! Not only that, but he liked it!

"Okay! Okay! That's enough you little cocksucker! Right now, this cock belongs to your wife. You'll have plenty of chances later." Marv said, while pulling his dick from Dan's mouth.

Marv gave WeiLi one more kiss, got off the bed and got dressed. Before leaving, he gave instructions for his next visit. "I'll be back Wednesday evening. I expect the two of you to be showered and naked as the day you were born, when you answer the door. We are going to begin your lessons on worshiping a black cock. This was only the first. There are many more. If you are a good boy, Dan, I may fuck you next time. Would you like that?"

"Yes." Dan whispered.

When Marv had left, WeiLi and Dan lay on the bed staring at the ceiling. Each engrossed in their own thoughts.

Dan was thinking this was a relationship that scared him. He was going to do things that were completely foreign to him. He had already began a road to depravity and there didn't seem to be an end to what he would do. What had he started? What had he talked his loving wife into? It was all his fault for being weak and letting Tom talk him into this. God! What if WeiLi was pregnant? Even though these thoughts were going through his head, it still excited him. Admit it. He loved every minute! To Hell with it. Let the chips fall where they may.

WeiLi was reliving the last hour over and over. She couldn't wait for Wednesday to get here! Maybe she could find Mike tomorrow! Only one thing bothered her, and that was being pregnant. But, so what! Having a baby wasn't so bad. She would be a good mother. One thing was certain, she wasn't going to give up her black lover! Dan ate her pussy! He even sucked Marv's cock! God! What a sight that was! Would Dan take that big cock up his ass? That would really be a sight!

Almost together, they were thinking this was better than before. Tomorrow would be another day, and life would go on. Different from before, but a hell of a lot more exciting.

rich0524
rich0524
1,295 Followers
12