Weird Alien Sex

Story Info
An adult film director shoots alien kink films.
1.1k words
3.5
6.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbrattan
bbrattan
33 Followers

The funny thing about the Maccordi is that the women impregnate the men. It's a lot like seahorses, actually. She has an ovipositor tube that she inserts into his abdomen. She lays eggs inside him, and then he carries the eggs in a brood pouch. I saw it happen once, though the male in question had taken a contraceptive that prevented him from releasing sperm to fertilize the eggs.

The female seemed to really enjoy depositing her unfertilized eggs into his abdomen anyway. With each egg, about the size of a duck egg, she pushed it through her ovipositor, shuddering in pleasure as each egg was released. It looked a lot like someone pulling out a series of anal beads, except without a string connecting them.

As she came to the last egg remaining inside her, she pulled the ovipositor out of his abdominal pouch and stuck it over his snout. This is where things got really bizarre. A male Maccordi's snout looks like nothing more than a big penis. I'm not even kidding. And they have these long tongues that extend out the end of them. As I watched, the male stuck his tongue out and inserted it into the hole at the end of her ovipositor, and then he pulled his snout close, opening wide, so that his "mouth" connected with her egg hole.

The mound inside the ovipositor, that I knew to be the egg, traveled from her into his mouth, pulled out by the male Maccordi's agile tongue. The female grunted and wrapped her hands around the back of his head, pressing her ovipositor into his mouth. And the male swallowed that egg hole.

Anyway, that's the only time I've really seen a female Maccordi involved in sex. My job is directing adult films involving human females (and sometimes males) and Maccordi males. Why? Those agile tongues and phallic snouts, that's why. Turns out human males — my predominant audience — are not really interested in watching sex that involves eggs going into pouches. The male pouches just aren't that sexy or interesting. They don't do much.

Now don't get me wrong; there is a whole other subgenre of film involving female Maccordi and their eggs. That's just not my specialty. It's a bit more niche. You see, plenty of humans enjoy watching tongues and penis-shaped snouts penetrating and pleasuring humans. Add eggs to the mix and people get squeamish.

Anyway, today was like any other day at work. I was shooting a film.

"I want you to touch his snout, Miranda."

"Like this?" the actress asked me.

"Wrap your fingers around it more. Stroke it. There you go."

"This does nothing for me," Beltark said.

"Yeah, I know, Beltark, but human viewers think it does, and that's what matters. So make it look nice."

Beltark rolled his eyes back in his head and let his tongue loll out of the end of his snout. It almost looked like a large dog's or a horse's cock, with the pink bit extending from the tip. Our target audience would eat that up.

"Yes, perfect, Beltark. Just like that."

"Ready, everybody? And...action."

Beltark repeated his routine perfectly, and right on cue, Miranda nailed her reaction. Upon the Maccordi's tongue extending from the tip of his snout, she squealed and stroked faster. She stood over him as he lay prone beneath her. And then his tongue began to extend further out the snout, reaching upward between her spread legs. Looking down, Miranda made a coy face, and then lowered herself into a squat in order to meet his tongue. Now it was her turn to roll her eyes back in pleasure.

Did I mention that Maccordi tongues are extremely agile? Miranda never had to fake a scene with Beltark. That's why viewers loved our work.

His tongue swirled around her labia and clit. I could actually see a glob of wetness drop off Miranda's pussy and onto Beltark's snout. It was the perfect shot.

Miranda spread her legs wide so that viewers got a nice look at Beltark's tongue dipping inside her, and then she lowered herself further onto his snout, his tongue disappearing inside her as she did so. I motioned to the camera person shooting from in front of Miranda. It was important that they got this angle. Because what happened next was the true money shot.

As Miranda rode Beltark's snout and he presumably gobbled up the juices that flowed from inside her, his long, agile tongue worked its way out and up, the tip of it stimulating Miranda's clit while she rode him. Maccordi males are like a customized rabbit vibrator, from what I hear. Miranda certainly seemed to enjoy it.

Beltark's tongue flicked at her clit, and he bobbed his head up and down, thrusting his snout inside her. In response, his egg pouch softened and distended. I guess Miranda's charms hadn't entirely escaped his alien sensibilities.

Her hips started moving in time with his head, humping that big, cock-like snout. No human man could possibly compete with oral sex like that. Still, Miranda was one filthy pervert. I loved it.

She fucked that alien snout until her legs shuddered against him and she cried out — a sound that must have roused the cock of every cameraman in the room. I know it spoke to mine.

I motioned to Beltark. Now was the moment.

His snout was still filling her pussy, his tongue still hanging out of it near her clit, and he wiggled his tongue fast against her, holding her in place with his hands on her hips. She'd already come once, and now he was stimulating her clit like a vibrator on high speed. Miranda's mouth gaped open. Her breathing turned to panting. She tried to pull back a bit, but he held her firmly. Then she screamed as the stimulation on her already sensitive clit pushed her into waves of orgasms. Another, and another, and another, until she came a final time and squirted all over Beltark's face, drenching them both, and leaving Miranda a shaking, moaning mess.

After a deep breath, she pulled herself up off the alien's snout, leaving it coated in her cum. She walked away dripping both strings of thick cum and wet droplets of squirt.

I cut the scene and called over to my star actor. "All right, go ahead and get cleaned up for the next scene, Beltark."

I glanced over to Mark, wrapped in his robe and reading over the script. This was going to be the best docking video I ever shot.


bbrattan
bbrattan
33 Followers