Weird Auntie Jayne Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I was pretty little. Grandpa took me fishing a coupla times. Grandma was always baking."

"Yes, you remember them well; you were five when they passed away. Had suitors, but nobody was ever really interested me, and they all wanted to leave town anyway. I knew what my purpose in life was and nothing was going to take me away from it. By the time I was free, I was pretty set in my ways, and all the men my age are losers. Why should I take someone else's greasy leftovers? My brother died in Korea, and my sister got her education and settled next door to teach and raise her family."

"Me?"

"You. You're the little boy I never had, and I've always been glad you've been next door. Then when your parents died in that car accident during the blizzard, we worked out our little arrangement. So far so good."

"But what about. . ."

"What about the wax? I've always liked candles, as you can see from this room. This collection you see is the product of many years work, and yes, I use them for play sometimes. One night when I was teenager during a storm, I was walking around the house by candlelight, a breeze flung a window open, and a huge blob of wax went inside my nightgown and hit my breast. To my surprise I liked it, and after that I experimented to find my likes and limits."

I shook my head. She looked at me calmly, through the bifocals I'd seen on the video, her hands on her lap with the bright red polish I'd seen on the video. Her eyes were seeking more from me, and I couldn't say anything. "There's more, what is it? You don't have to say anything, I'll figure it out, I can always read you. You're embarrassed, ashamed of me. No, I don't think so, that doesn't explain the furtive glances. Curious, yes, wondering if there's outward signs you may have missed. Maybe, but wouldn't explain the depth of feeling. Your pervert friend was turned on, yes, I enjoy doing that, it's why I did the videos. If I were slim and lovely, I'd be a nude model, even a stripper. Heck, I'd even have a trail of broken hearts stretching out to the horizon behind me. Hmm. Oh, I've got it, it turned YOU on. YOU got excited by me dripping candle wax on my tits. Aha! Aha! You're blushing, it's got to be the answer. You never could hide anything from me." She peered through the top of her glasses, lifting her head slightly. "I see a little bulge in your pants."

She got up and went to the kitchen, returning with two glasses of iced tea. I took one gratefully and drank half of it in one gulp. Returning to the couch, she let Mr. Whiskers leap onto her lap and stroked him as she looked at me. "You set me up with all this advanced electronics, so maybe you're blaming yourself. Don't. If you hadn't done it, I would have found a way sooner or later. I have friends who know about technology. You'd be surprised at what some of the folks down at the First Baptist church are into, even those sweet little girls you were talking to earlier. Don't feel like it's your fault, me being who I am. Took me fifty one years to get here and I'm happy with myself. And don't feel ashamed of what you feel. You're a man now, even if you're only nineteen." She took a sip from her glass, never taking her eyes off me. "You're still curious, still interested. You'd like to see if I'll do it again, see how it would affect you, see if it'd turn you on. Jake, I'm curious, too. But first I need a little nap after all that food. Why don't you come back over around five? We'll try a few things, see what happens. How does that sound?"

I still couldn't speak, my tongue was stuck and my body wouldn't respond. Auntie Jayne nodded. "I can tell you'd like that, even though you can't tell me. You always got tongue tied when you were overexcited. Go home and watch a baseball game, play on the computer or something. Don't play with yourself, you may live to regret that. Later, Jake."

She got up from the couch, and went upstairs, leaving me to my thoughts. After a moment, I got up and went back to my house, turning on the television and finding a baseball game. It was all I could do the change out of my church clothes and put on something else, my cock begged for attention but I knew I had to leave it alone. Didn't know what would happen, but the uncertainty was exciting.

(To be continued)

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Linda's Discovery Mom discovers her son's secret.in Incest/Taboo
Bareback In My Mom Ch. 01 Gary knocks his mom up.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Big Bed Ch. 01 Hippy mom catches son jerking and smoking her weed.in Incest/Taboo
Mom and the Halloween Party Son and Mom attend same party with tricks & treats aplenty!in Incest/Taboo
More Stories