Weird Fantasies 04: Driving Somewhere

Story Info
Anal sex in a crowded car
1.1k words
4.23
39.5k
24
0

Part 4 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have this weird little fantasy about having sex in a packed car, a completely crowded car, and no-one else there knowing. So I guess it must be while I'm on holiday or something, rather than just driving home from work on the freeway. And sometimes it's actually a minivan, too so there's more people involved. So maybe its some kind of organized trip, or going to a New Years party. Something like that.

Anyways, it's crowded in the car. Or van. There's people beside me, pressed up against me, and everyone has their arms and knees everywhere, trying to hold on. Everyone is talking and loud and laughing, so there's lots of noise, and it's dark, and people are distracted.

I'm sitting on someone's lap, and he's groping me as we drive. I think I know him already, and he's a friend, but we're not much closer than that. We've been flirting a bit tonight though, and maybe making out earlier. Which is why I'm on his lap. And I guess why he feels like it's okay to just fuck me here.

Because he does.

He takes his cock out of his jeans, and puts it inside me, underneath my skirt where no-one can see.

It goes inside me, and the bumping around as we drive is enough to fuck by. We sit there, and I'm probably a bit too still and breathless and quiet, but otherwise we're both still, just sitting there, so no-one seems notice.

Then we hit a big bump, and he goes right out of me, and goes back inside me, but in my ass. Like right in, in one slippery burning slither, wet with me, hot with himself. He goes in, and I probably moan or something, because, well, in my ass, but still no-one notices. So we keep gently, slowly fucking. Because why not.

We have anal sex in a crowded car with people right next to me, pressed against me, talking to me, and no-one realizes.

And sometimes that's the fantasy. Sometimes that's all it is.

Sometimes not, though.

Sometimes, because this is a fantasy and so sometimes it's different, sometimes he says, "Oh my god I'm fucking Tess's ass." Or something like that.

And everyone goes quiet and looks at him.

"Really?" someone says.

"Yep," he says.

"Right now?" someone says, as if making sure.

"Right now."

We probably almost crash when the driver tries to look. But we don't, because fantasy, so everyone is safe.

I mean, obviously no seatbelts either, but still safe.

Anyways, I've been caught, and I'm embarrassed. I'm mortified. Because fucking in front of everyone is one thing, and actually kind of sexy, but doing anal is quite another. That's just unladylike.

I'm embarrassed, but I'm also in the middle of having sex, so I decide I'll worry about everything later. Since everyone already knows I'm having sex anyway, I start moving again. Moving more. Lifting myself up, fucking him properly like I wasn't before. I probably start gasping and moaning a bit more too, I suppose. Since it's okay to be obvious now.

We fuck, and he comes, and I sit there not quite sure what to do. I hadn't finished, and want to fuck more, but I can feel him getting soft and know he's about to slide out of me.

Then he looks at me, and grins, and lifts me up.

"Go on," he says, and pushes me over towards the guy next to himself.

I understand, and the guy does too. He takes out his cock. He's got hard, because of watching I suppose, so I hold him, and myself, and climb over quickly onto him. Quickly, because I can already feel the semen inside me about to slide out, and don't want to make a mess, and I need it as lube, too, if I'm going to keep doing anal.

I kind of assume I am, from where the second guy is trying to aim himself.

He goes inside me, and I fuck him too. I fuck, while people stroke my arms and legs and kiss me sometimes. That guy comes quickly too. I guess, unexpected anal sex is quite exciting. He comes, and I still want more, so I look at the next guy over before I can change my mind.

He takes his cock out, and grins, so I fuck him too. I fuck them all. They all pass me around. I get lifted off one guy who's just had me, and sat on another, and I pull his cock inside me, and keep going. They all fuck me in the ass as we drive, and they all come inside me, and their come is enough lube for the next one to do me, so that's quite a good system.

And this is why maybe a minivan, too. So lots more sex than just a car.

At some point they try to push me over into the front seat, so I can fuck the guy in the front too, but it doesn't quite work, past all the arms and headrests. I manage to bend over the seat, though, and just suck him instead.

While I'm there, bent over, sucking, I can feel semen running out of me. I'm not sure what to do.

Someone realizes, or perhaps just gets interested again seeing me bent over like that. Someone licks me. He licks my pussy, and then he licks my ass. Maybe more than one of them does. Maybe they take turns.

They lick my ass. They rim me as I drip. I moan, and press onto the seat-back, grinding, and try to remember to suck the guy in front of me.

I love being rimmed after anal. I love the slippy warm wetness of a mouth there after the stretchy hard fullness of being fucked. I love the contrast, and the kindness of doing it to say thank you, and I just love how it feels, and how it is.

I like being rimmed, and they all rim me. They lick each other's semen out of me, and slide their tongues into my ass.

I come, just obviously. I come so I almost faint.

I come, and then I remember what I'm doing, and go back to sucking the guy in front off. Then I blow the driver too, just to be polite, which I suppose is kind of bad for unsafe driving, but fantasy so nothing bad happens.

Then we're done, so I either sit down and pretend nothing happened, even though I can still almost still feel them all in my ass. Or we pull over and stop, to have more room, and basically have an orgy, and I fuck them all again, and they all lick me out some more.

Um, that's about it. Orgasms, semen, finished. Yet another weird fantasy. Now you all know.