Weird Fantasies 10: Because Why Not

Story Info
Passed around at a party.
942 words
3.99
29.5k
13
0

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a bit non-consent-ish vaguely, like its implied if not described.

*****

A friend asks me if I'd like to go to a party at a waterfront mansion. She's a bit wild, but also fun. But also a bit wild, so I say suspiciously, "What kind of party?"

"You know, the usual. Pool, free drinks, fun."

"And...?"

"Give a couple of blowjobs to say thanks. No big deal."

I look at her for a while then decide why not. "Okay," I say.

We go to the party. To the mansion. It's huge and seems expensive and is full of nice furniture and art. There's a few men around, and we're the only girls, which is about what I'd expected.

The men are all out by the pool, on a deck, with a view of the harbour, so we say hi, and then go to find a bedroom to get changed in. My friend had told me to bring something to swim in so I have a bikini.

I put the bottom on, and I'm about to do the top when she says not to worry about that.

"Um..." I say.

She grins, and kisses me, and kind of caresses my tits. "Please?" she said. "Just try it? For me?"

I look at her then think why not. Again. Why not be a little more like her and just live.

We go outside, and have drinks, and men look at my tits. Which is actually quite nice because small so not so much looking usually happens when I have clothes on. Not that I usually mind.

We sit, and talk, and I'm talking to one guy especially, so I decide I might as well do my thing. I lean over and ask if he wants a blowjob. He does. Kind of obviously from how quickly he says yes. We get up and go and find a bedroom, and he sits on the bed, and I kneel down and suck him off, and it doesn't take long. It's quite nice. I like giving head. I suck him, and let him come in my mouth, and then we go back to where everyone else is.

Apparently my friend's been doing the same thing. She kisses me when I come back, and her mouth tastes of semen.

We kiss.

"I know what you've been doing," I whisper.

"I know what you've been doing too," she says.

I'm still holding the hand of the guy I just blew. He keeps holding mine as I kiss her, then, when we stop, he leads me over to another guy. He puts my hand into that guy's hand, and that guy stands up.

I'm a bit surprised, but the idea of being passed around like that is kind of sexy. I know I shouldn't, but I let the new guy lead me away, back to the bedrooms. I kneel down and suck his cock too, just because of the being handed around. And because why not.

When me and that guy go back out to everyone else, my friend is gone. She must be in a bedroom with someone again. I look around. There seems to be more men here now, like more people have turned up. I stand there, a bit nervous, while all these guys look at my tits.

Then the guy holding my hand leads me over to someone else, and gives me to him. I'm a bit unsure, but let it happen again.

I'm wet because it's happening again.

I expect the new guy to stand up, but he doesn't. He pulls me closer, pulls me down in front of him. He pulls me to my knees, in front of everyone else, and he takes out his cock.

I look at it. I look around.

I try to stand up again. "I don't know," I say.

He pushes me down. He holds out his cock towards me. It's wrong, it's terribly wrong, but being pushed back down, that turns me on. I lean forward and put him in my mouth.

I'm on my knees, sucking someone's cock, while the rest of them all watch.

That guy comes in my mouth, and then passes me to another guy, and I suck him too.

They pass me around. They pass me along a line of men. It's pretty obvious where this is going, and what my friend has got me into. I'm slightly annoyed with her for not warning me, but think why not. It might be fun.

Soon, people are touching me, stroking my back and hair as I suck. Soon hands slide my bikini bottoms off, and fingers slip inside me. Inside me, and inside my ass too, all slippery and warm and making me sigh.

They lie me down and start fucking me as I suck. Two and three of them fuck me at the same time. I've never had sex like that before, not two men inside me at once, but I'm excited by what I'm doing, and it seems to work. It's fun.

I fuck them all, all of them, and after a while I realize my friend is sitting near me, watching.

She's just watching, not involved, grinning at me.

"You bitch," I say. "You planned this."

"Yep."

"Join in," I say.

She shakes her head.

"Why not?" I say.

"They wanted someone new. That's you."

"But why not..."

"Nah, I'm not into this. Not doing it. I just blow a couple of guys to get you started. This is all for you."

"Oh," I say, but I don't really care.

I pull another guy over to me and keep fucking.