Weird Fantasies 13: Group Sex

Story Info
Three fantasies about groups.
1.7k words
3.97
14.6k
9
0

Part 13 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * *

RENT AND PROSTITUTION FANTASY

* * * * * *

My boyfriend sells me. To pay the rent or something, I guess. Blah.

He puts an ad on the internet, and people answer, and we both get surprised by how many do.

"Which one do you want?" he says, a bit surprised, as me look at the answers.

I sit there, excited and breathless and wanting.

"All of them," I say.

"Oh," he says, startled. "Oh, okay. I guess we make more money that way. So what, like over a week or something?"

I shake my head. "All of them at once."

He looks really quite stunned. "This many?" he says.

"Yep. All of them."

"You're so hot," he says, and then we have a lot of sex.

Later, we find somewhere to do this. Not at home, probably, because prostituting myself at home feels a bit ick. Even in my prostituting myself group-sex fantasy. So we get a hotel, or borrow a house or something, I suppose, and we tell everyone the time and place.

And men turn up, and pay at the door, and go inside, and fuck me.

Lots of men. Dozens of men.

I'm on a bed, in a room, and there's a queue of people from me, out the bedroom door, out into the hall, and down in the street.

Um, the queue is kind of the thing. Like the impossibly big number of people I fuck, and how there's just more of them, endlessly, over and over. And me being able to see how many more there are at any given point. As in, when I get myself off to this, I'm thinking about the queue, mostly. Like that, rather than the actual sex, if that makes sense.

Oh, and also that each guy watches me fuck everyone in the queue ahead of him as he waits, and then he fucks me too. I don't quite know why, but that's sexy as well. The watching me with other people part. Um, exhibitionist slightly, I suppose.

Anyways.

So I fuck. And there's a queue. And I lie there, and kneel there, and let them fuck me, and occasionally I wipe something up or have a drink of water. But mostly I'm just there getting fucked, one man after another, a few minutes each, over and over, and being paid to do it too.

And it's wonderful.

And everyone comes lot. And eventually they stop, and I stop too, in real life.

And that's all. Because how I'm weird but apparently you all want to know, so here you are.

Oh, and in this, we pay the rent too. Like I have no idea why, but that's validation and it matters and I actually thought of that and decided we do. So yay for me and the imaginary boyfriend who sells me to strangers to pay the rent!

Um wait, that actually sounds bad when I say it like that...

* * * * * *

COMPLETELY SILLY STICKY FANTASY

* * * * * *

I have a friend who I have sex with sometimes, and we're in her bed, and talking, like talking after we've had sex, but talking because we will again soon. And because of that we're talking about sex a bit, I suppose.

Blah, something like that. How it starts isn't really the point.

Anyways, I happen to say I secretly want to lick semen out of someone else's pussy, and she says she secretly wants it done to her.

"Oh," I say, surprised. "Oh shit, we so should."

She thinks so too. She seems really into the idea. She looks at me, and grins at me, and then she says, all breathlessly excited, "Well I have housemates. Who are guys."

"Would they?" I say, kind of excited too.

"Well, they fuck me any other time I ask," she says. "So I can't think why not. Want me to ask them?"

I nod. I'm too excited to speak.

She gets up and goes to ask. She's gone for about two minutes, and comes back with four guys.

"Um," I say, kind of pulling bits of sheet over myself. "Hi?"

"Everyone was home," my friend says. "And that one doesn't live here but he's a friend of that one's."

I nod. I'm still under the sheet, a bit embarrassed.

"So I asked," my friend says. "And they were all into it. Like really into it. So I thought, well, why only one. Why not everyone. Is that okay?"

I shrug. I think why not. It isn't me they're going to fuck.

I move the sheet, and the guys all get undressed, and then we all think about it for a moment and decide how this is going to work.

In the end, my friend lies on her back, and I kneel over her, like we're sixty-nining, which oddly enough we actually were a little while ago. The housemates fuck her, and I lick her while they do, and lick them sometimes, when I can.

And she licks me as well. Of course.

Anyways. They all each come pretty quickly. Because watching us lick each other out, I suppose. They watch us lick, and watch each other fuck her, and everyone seems really into it. The first one comes inside her, and then moves out the way, and she squeezes so it drips out, and I carefully lick it all up. I'm desperately excited to finally be doing this, obviously. I'm excited by the taste, by the mix of her and him. I'd always imagined it when I tasted a cock that's been inside me, but it's better because it's her, and different to me, and there's more sexy happening right now, too.

When I'm done licking, the second guy starts, and we do the same with him. Then the third guy, bit that's a bit messy, because while he's fucking her, we all come. Her, because she's having sex, and me because I'm being licked, and that happens all at once, kind of suddenly, so I'm distracted when he comes too, and it kind of goes all over my face and her leg as well as in her.

I lick her leg, then she turns me around and licks my face, then we're about to do the last guy when she says, hey, someone should come inside me, too.

I'm not sure, but I let her talk me into it. The last guy fucks me, and comes inside me, and then she licks me out, and it is nice, and sexy, feeling a tongue lapping it out of me. It's probably just the idea of it, really, and I'm not sure I can actually feel much different to normally being licked, but the idea is sexy, and I really like it.

I like it, and everyone likes it, so much we all do it again. Then a friend of theirs turns up, so we do him, too.

It's just a big orgy, really.

Oh, and when this is being an actual fantasy, if you see what I mean, then sometimes she also licks my ass, and I get really moany and into that, and that turns everyone on. And sometimes she also says I'm into anal, and they have sex with me there as well, and then she licks it out of my ass. But that's only for when I'm feeling really dirty. Because that's kind of, um, perverted a bit.

Not that I wouldn't adore someone doing it to me, I mean, but it is kind of perverted.

So anyways. Um, there you go! Weird fantasies!

* * * * * *

CROWDS AND PORN

* * * * * *

Um, a weird fantasy. Like a sometimes, occasionally fantasy, but still a fantasy.

So there's these porn movies where people at hen's nights get so turned on they can't help themselves but suck off the male strippers. Because um, yep, that so totally happened at every single hens night I ever went to. Not. Um, which is actually a shame... And anyway, maybe if you were actually going to do something, you'd get the stripper to lick you out, since he's a paid sex worker and everything... that would actually make more sense.

Except how I would actually blow the stripper while a huge crowd watched, because I'm a freak who likes giving head, so never mind. But at least I can recognise this about myself, and that normal people are more selfish. Unlike whoever makes these films...

Um, anyway. That isn't the fantasy.

So these are just porn, so everyone's an actor, so some of those actors are paid to fuck, and some are just there in the background.

I'd kind of like to be one of those actors one day. Just to sit there and clap and watch people get blowjobs. I don't know why, but it seems like it would be weirdly fun.

Because you seem to have to dress up too. Of course! So putting on fancies to watch a dude get a blowjob. Yay!

Um, that isn't the fantasy either. I kind of would actually do that for real if I got the chance. Like be an extra up the back and watch people do stuff. Seriously.

The fantasy is while I'm there, while this is going on, I get all excited, and I also realize the woman next to me is getting quite excited too. She's sexy and in a wonderful dress and has incredible shoes and legs and arms, and she's staring, fascinated, really turned on by what we're watching.

Like I am.

So I lean over, and whisper to her, "I want to do that to you."

And she looks at me, surprised, and then says, yep, okay.

We slip away. We leave the crowd. Because of how this is a porn shoot and we're not being paid to star in it. So we go off on our own and find a dressing room or something, and I kneel in front of her, and slide up her dress, and lick her out, and she tastes like warm wet wonderfulness, and she sighs and strokes my hair, and I make her come, and then she does me.

Or maybe she doesn't do me, because maybe it's sexy just to do her and then leave.

Either way, we do stuff, and then we go back to the crowd, and watch the actual porn stars, and clap and everything, and know we have our own little secret.

Yes I know I'm weird.