Weird Kid's First Time

Story Info
Nerd meets a girl at a senior party.
1.2k words
3.92
69.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a great life, even though my parents were divorced and married again, yet I was still a virgin, and I was graduating high school. I was a cross between a geek and a nerd. I had friends spread out in other groups, but I belonged to the weird kid group. Mind you, I was a virgin but I still had done things, I had kissed and French kissed and a girl had even rubbed me through my jeans once, but it still didn't satisfy me. I had touched boobs accidentally before, but the only real breast I got was a girl I makes out with grabbed my hands and touched her boobs for me. I later found out she was cheating on her jock boyfriend with me. That was when I got my first fist to the face. I won't brag or anything, but I had an athletes body, yet I was never into sports so I never got to utilize it. I was mildly attractive, had a 7 inch penis, I just never used it. That changed when my best friend threw a party.

My best friend Adam had such a good relationship with his parents, that they gave him permission to throw a senior party. He was the best in his drama club, so he knew all the beautiful women of the school. He told me before the party,"I know you don't like parties, but this one will have so many drunk sluts your guaranteed to get laid, brother. It's the least I can do since your 18 birthday was yesterday." I reluctantly told him I would go, and that was the best decision of my life.

When I get to the party, there are people so drunk they are hanging out of the second story windows. I sighed, and to make my best friend happy, I go inside. It is just like any noisy high school party, guys trying to show off and red solo cups in everyone's hand. It is ridiculous. I tell myself five more minutes, then I will leave. Then, I noticed a back room with an Xbox set up. I hadn't played in so long, I have to see of I was any good.

I find a couple of my nerd friends playing CoD back there. I join my people and we laugh and talk about how stupid this party is. Then, out of nowhere, a cute girl with short brown hair and purple highlights sits down next to me. She stretches out her hand for a controller an says,"I'm ready to play." I ask jokingly,"Are you sure you can play CoD? Usually pretty girls don't have skills like that." My friend blurts out,"Yeah, hot girls can't compare to a nerds game." 10 seconds and a throwing knife later, his player dies and he becomes speechless. "She's on my team!", I yell.

We play for hours it seems like, and each time we win she gives me a little squeeze on the thigh. We win each game, and now my friends have had enough of getting beaten. The leave to go 'mingle' in the party. I have a massive erection, and she notices.

"You have a boner and you don't even know my name." she giggles.

"Well I can't help getting aroused." I say.

"My name is Lily," she says shaking my hand.

"I'm Jimmy." She puts her hand down my pants, and says,"Now let's go somewhere quiet."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We weave through the drunk yelling dudes and grinding girls and head upstairs. Once we get to the second floor, we pass a puking girl and a couple groping each other.

"Ha! Amateurs."

I say, "I'm still a virgin you know."

She grabs my hand and drags me into the nearest room, then sticks her hand in my pants and says, "That doesn't matter, you have this." I was just about to reply when she shoves her tongue in my mouth. "Mmm baby," she mumbles,"You are in for the ride of your life."

"Ride?"

"Mmhm." She says. She shoves me onto the bed. "Now take off your pants."

I rip my jeans off as fast as I can, exposing my skintight black boxer-briefs.

"Mmm, your underwear doesn't hide your dick at all!" She says, licking her lips. "Now, how about a lap dance?"

She steps off the bed, and pulls of her shirt in a swift motion. She rubs her hands over her lacy purple bra, and pushes her boobs together. "I know I have small boobs, they are only C's, I hope they are good enough for you.

"No baby, they are perfect."

She turns around and starts unzipping her pants. She turns her head to look at me, with a sexy smile across her face. "That just earned you a view of my ass."

She slowly slides her jeans down along with her panties. I groan in delight. She pulls her beautiful ass cheeks apart and I see her puckered hole. "You like what you see?"

"Absolutely."

"Good." She turns back around, unhooks her bra, and throws it at me. It lands on my face and I can smell her boobs on the fabric. She jumps on the bed, spins around so her knees are near my head, and starts sucking my cock. I almost yelled in pleasure as she started deepthroating my dick, using her tongue expertly. I notice we are almost in the 69 position, and I've never tasted pussy before, so I swing her legs around, and start licking her slit. She moans as I start sucking her clit, so the blow job feels even better. I started pumping my tongue as deep as I can into her pussy, and she stops sucking, and sits up and fucks my face as hard as she can.

"Oh fuck oh fuck! Shit, fuck my pussy! FUCK I'M CUMMING!"

I am rewarded for my efforts with a splash of cum from her pussy. It is the best thing I have ever tasted. Her orgasm slowed to a stop as she falls on the bed beside me, but there is cum still streaming from her pussy. She looks me in the eye and says, "That was the best orgasm I've ever had."

I grin like I have won an Olympic medal. She sits up and kneels over my dick and says, "But I still haven't gotten you off yet."

She slides her asshole over my dick, and slowly my head enters her hole.

"I'm not on the pill, so I'm gonna fuck you even better."

As each inch of my cock enters her ass, her moans become louder and louder. It wasn't long until she has my whole dick in her ass. She leans over, puts her hands on my chest and says, "Get ready big boy."

I reply by sucking on one of her boobs. She smiles eagerly, then pumps up and down, hair flying everywhere, her face contorting as the pain is replaced with extreme pleasure. She screams as I match her rhythm and thrust back at her ass. I fuck her as hard as I can, and she lays her head on my shoulder and whimpers as the pleasure gives her another orgasm. Her hole squeezes tightly on my dick, so tight I feel like it will lose blood. I keep fucking her as hard as I can, until I clench my teeth, and spurt my cum deep in her ass.

We lay there for several minutes, as she kisses and licks my neck. "That was the best fuck I've ever had, especially considering you were a virgin as of 10 minutes ago."

"C'mon, baby." I say, "Lets get cleaned up and rejoin the party."

To be continued...