Weird Sisters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,027 Followers

As I kept tongue-fucking Dana's asshole and Deb finger-fucked her pussy while nursing on her clit, I decided to find out just how much into pain Dana was. I reached under her slim frame and cupped both her perky tits in my hands, feeling their firmness in my palms. Then I pinched her nipples, hard. Dana yelled out and her whole frame shook as I squeezed her pebble-hard buds. I felt her sphincter tighten around my probing tongue while she mewled brokenly.

"More... Please... Pinch my nipples, Jeff... AAAAHH YES! Like that! Pinch me, hurt me, pleeease!"

I turned slightly, meeting Deb's gaze. She had her nose pressed into her sister's sopping cunt and her tongue extended, flicking over Dana's clit. Her face was shiny with pussy juices as she arched an eyebrow and winked in response to my baffled look, wordlessly saying 'I told you so!'

I kept rimming Dana's asshole with all I had as I tortured her long hardened nipples, twisting them and pulling on them mercilessly, sinking my nails into their knotted, thick flesh. It felt intoxicating to hear Dana cry out every time I hurt her sensitive nubs. I honestly couldn't tell if she was yelling in pleasure of pain. But then, apparently it was the same to her. It didn't take long of this additional rough treatment for Dana to crest over a massive orgasmic wave. Her body shuddered so violently that she seemed to be having a seizure and her scream of release was so high-pitched and loud that I feared the neighbors would call the cops to investigate on a freaking murder.

Dana's ass was still perched up in the air and she was whimpering into the bed sheets even after Deb and I finally let go of her pussy and asshole, allowing her to descend from her intense orgasm. Reaching into the nightstand drawer, Deb grabbed the bottle of baby oil we kept there. Moving beside her sister's surrendered body, Deb started dribbling the slick fluid into Dana's well-rimmed asshole, sliding one finger into her ass to grease up her virgin rectum. I positioned myself right behind Dana, my gaze focused on her pink little rosebud and on my girlfriend's glistening finger sawing in and out of that tight crinkled hole. Deb poured a generous amount of oil on her other hand and grabbed my hardening dick, slowly jacking me off and coating me in lube. Filling my palms with Deb's plump ass, kneading and massaging that masterpiece among bubble-butts, I pulled my amazing girlfriend closer, squashing her large boobs between us.

"I love you Debs," I murmured into her hot mouth, "this is amazing. You're amazing!"

"Mmh... Love you too, baby! I love doing this with you, it's so hot! I'm so turned on, baby!"

We kissed passionately as Deb fisted my stiff meat and masturbated her sister's asshole, preparing us both for Dana's first assfuck. After a while, overstimulated and crazed with arousal, Dana turned her groans of anticipation into actual words, pleading brokenly. "Aaaahh... Enough teasing! I can't take this anymore! Oooh... Give me your cock, Jeff, please! Stick your cock up my ass, now!"

I was rock-hard as my girlfriend guided my thick cock to her sister's asshole. Giving me one last slurping kiss, Deb placed her hands on Dana's supple little buttcheeks and spread them open for me, gaping Dana's oily anus with her fingertips. I pressed my spongy glans to Dana's asshole and gave a tentative push, then another, harder, while Deb pulled the crinkled edges of her sister's butt-ring further apart. Dana whimpered as her mollified sphincter yielded and the tip of my dick slid into her virgin ass. Encouraged by her moans, I kept easing myself into her anus, watching her muscular little ring widen obscenely, stretching out around my invading pole.

Dana was trembling all over as I slowly pushed deeper and deeper into her rectum, enjoying the incredible pressure of her warm anal channel enveloping me. She was barely breathing, just the smallest of whimpers escaping her parted lips whenever I moved further into her tight, untouched ass. I had half my cock embedded into her snug little butthole when I simply couldn't move anymore, she was just too tight. Her sphincter was clamping around my pole and her rectal passage seemed to be cramping, constricting my cock so hard that it almost hurt. Surely it must be hurting her more, I thought. And yet, despite her obvious discomfort, Dana wasn't protesting nor asking me to relent. She just breathed in and out, fast and raggedly, her eyes shut and her hands clawing at the sheets. I turned to Deb and we shared a meaningful glance.

"Dana, I can stop if you need to adjust. Just try to relax, it will make it easier," I said. She just shook her head no, moaning as she wiggled her tiny butt, signaling me to keep sodomizing her.

Letting go of her sister's ass, Deb grabbed the bottle of baby oil again. "Maybe with more lube..."

At that Dana finally spoke up, her voice trembling, her eyes still closed. "No-oooohh! No, Debbie... No lube... Uuuuh! I want... To feel it... Uuuuuhhh! I need to feel his big cock splitting my ass! It hurts but... Uuuuhh! It hurts so good! Give it to me, Jeff! Oooohh my god... More, Jeff! Give me... Uuuuhhh!... More!"

Deb and I looked at each other, puzzled but grinning slightly. "Well," she said with a shrug, "I think I know something that might help you enjoy this even more, sis." Deb knee-walked until she was in front of her twin then she lay down on her back right before Dana's face. Spreading her legs open, my babe parted her pussy lips with her fingertips for her sister to lick.

"Aaahh yes, Debbie! Give me that sweet pussy... Mmmhh!"

Cooing as she clamped her lips on Deb's soaked folds, Dana reached a hand to her own needy cunt and started fingering her clit. Her constricting rectum seemed to unclench a little, just enough for me to start plunging into Dana's unexplored depths again. To the sound of Deb and Dana's mewls and moans, I grasped Dana's tiny butt in my hands, filling my palms with her toned ass-flesh. Pulling her to me as I pressed into her, I started fucking her ass with hard stabbing thrusts, forcing her rectum to accept more cock at each firm push. Dana gasped into her twin's pussy at each in-stroke, but she took it all without protest, until my whole pole was crammed up her ass.

Doing as she asked, without waiting for her anal channel to adapt, I pulled out of Dana's snug butthole then slammed all the way in again, stretching her tight rectum open before it could clamp down. She shivered, yelping into Deb's pussy. Undeterred, I set a nice rhythm right away, pushing hard to jam myself balls-deep inside that gripping anal sheath and then sliding out as Dana's resisting bowels clung to my meat. I was mesmerized by the sight of her reddening butt-ring dragging out along my shaft as I exited her asshole almost completely at each pass. In a matter of minutes I was pounding her ass for real, reaming her virgin anus hard and fast while I held her butt in my hands, slamming her lithe body back onto my impaling cock while I plowed into her.

Dana's deep groans were squishy pussy-muffled sounds coming out in time with my punishing strokes, followed by slurping mewls when I pulled out. I had no doubt that I was hurting her a bit. Maybe more than a bit. She was diddling her clit furiously and she was distracted by the oral assault she was treating her sister to, sure, but there was no way that an anal novice like Dana could take this sort of brutal assfucking without pain. But then, that was exactly what she wanted. Amazingly to me, she was liking it, as demonstrated by the fact that I felt her quiver under me in a series of quick peaks while I kept mercilessly pillaging her ass.

The friction and pressure around my raging hard-on were incredible, much greater than what I had felt when I buttfucked Deb for the first time. Even after minutes of heavy ass-pounding, when I had loosened her rectum and reshaped it to fit me better, the muscular tightness of Dana's virgin asshole persisted, as if it still wanted to prevent my intrusion. It was the opposite of Deb's snug yet welcoming ass, whose surrender was always swift when I fucked it, to our mutual pleasure.

I wasn't usually into domination and rough stuff, but Dana's submissive and slightly masochistic streak egged me on to give it to her hard, using her ass for my own pleasure with no regard for her. Soon I lost myself in a primal sodomizing haze. I was so intent in watching my cock fly in and out of Dana's sculpted little hiney that I was caught by surprise when I raised my gaze to find Deb kneeling on all fours before her sister, her plump round ass in the air. My mouth watered and I humped more viciously into Dana's violated butthole while I watched my girlfriend pour rivulets of lube all over her own pink rosebud, gaping her little hole with two slender fingers to let the slick liquid dribble in, coating her anal tunnel.

With my eyes glued to Deb's greasy fingers sawing in and out of her glorious bubble-butt, I kept brutally fucking Dana's tight ass until I felt her tremble beneath me. "UUUUH!... Yeeeahhh! AAAAH!... Stretch me open, Jeff! Rip my asshole! UUUHHH!... Yeahhh, ram your cock up my ass! Haaard, hardeeer! UUUHH!... Hurt me! Use me! AAAHH yes, wreck my aaaAHHAAHASS!"

Dana thrashed and gasped like a stranded fish as her violated asshole clamped around me, choking my throbbing hardness, forcing me to stay buried deep into her cramping bowels as she screamed out her orgasm. I groaned, trapped in the vise-like grip of Dana's constricting rectum. I winced from the intensity of the friction when I tried to move, so I just stayed perfectly still until Dana's cries of release gradually died out in a throaty, gasping sob. All the while though, my eyes were locked on Deb's juicy ass, my stare zeroing in on that delicious little asshole of hers glinting with lube right before me. As soon as Dana's anal muscles started relaxing their stranglehold on my cock, I swiftly slid out of her still pulsing ass, eliciting a sharp mewl from her as I escaped her ravaged butt-ring.

Deb squealed when I lunged forward and grabbed her fleshy rump, pulling her to me until she was face down on the bed and ass in the air right beside her well-fucked sister. My girlfriend moaned in anticipation as she wiggled her awesome ass, looking over her shoulder at me with lust-glazed eyes. I sank my fingers into Deb's juicy jiggly buttcheeks and pressed my aching boner against her oily anus. I slid past her elastic sphincter and into her fabulous ass with almost no resistance, plunging deeper in the familiar snugness of my babe's eager asshole. My eyes rolled back in my skull as Deb's warm slippery rectum accepted my length inch after inch, hugging me in that buttery tightness that I had come to crave like nothing before.

"God, Debs, this ass..." I gasped as I bottomed out, "I love your beautiful ass, babe! Nothing feels as good as your hot tight ass!"

"Oooh, baby! Your cock in my ass, so deep... Uuuhhh! Feels so perfect... You fill me so much, oooh... Yeeees, fuck me! Uuuhhh god, yeaahh! Fuck me, baby, fuck my ass!"

We both moaned in pleasure as I sawed my cock in and out of Deb's ass, burying myself into her rectum until my balls bumped into her sopping pussy and then withdrawing until only my glans remained embedded in her pliant anus. Our bodies synced quickly in a fluid ass-fucking rhythm. Deb pushed her pillowy bubble-butt back to meet my in-strokes, while on the out-strokes she expertly squeezed her rubbery anal walls around my length, making me see stars as she sucked on me with her asshole.

Frigging her thick clit as I plowed her ass, Deb had a string of rippling mini-climaxes that made her rectum tighten even more around me. I fucked through some of these lightning fast peaks, but I knew I couldn't ride them all out. I could tell that Deb was closing in on the big orgasm that would send her anal channel into those irresistible milking squeezes that never failed to make me cum explosively into her ass, draining my balls dry. When I felt her rectum quiver in another mini-orgasm, I slipped out of Deb's insatiable ass.

Deb's yelp of disappointment at the sudden empty feel in her asshole was lost in Dana's cry of mixed pleasure and pain as I lined up my cockhead with her reddened gaping sphincter and slammed myself deep into her supple little butt. Dana snapped out of her blissful exhaustion in a flash when she felt her sore asshole get crammed full of cock once again.

"AAAHH! Fuck! Holy shit, Jeff... AAAAHH! What the fuUUUHUUHH! That fucking hurt!"

Her yells of protest turned into lust-distorted gasps when my palms hit both her buttcheek in a hard, vicious double slap. I stayed still, wedged inside her super-tight rectum, grinding into her ass, stirring her bowels with my stiff meat, smacking her tushy again, harder. Getting into it, I growled: "Isn't this what you want? Say it, Dana!" Another double slap. "You like getting spanked while your ass is packed full of cock, don't you?" Another slap. And another. And another. "Say you want more! Beg for it like a good little buttslut!"

I must have really struck a nerve with the combination of verbal and physical rough play, because Dana's surrendered body trembled all over, a long gasping moan escaping her slack mouth. Her hand rushed to her clit and she started working it feverishly as I kept spanking her ass hard and stretching her abused anal chute with my deeply buried cock. Her voice was strained, choked with desire as she mumbled: "Oooohhh yeaaaah... Yes, pleeeease! More! I love it! I need it! OWWHH! Spank me more, pleeease! Hit me haaaaard! AAAAHH! Own my ass! Ooooh... Ohmygooooood!"

I just kept hitting her reddened buttcheeks while she tortured her clit between her fingertips. It took an impressively short time for Dana to start thrashing and screaming louder. Much to my amazement, she was cumming again from the painful stimulation. With one last punishing slap, I pulled out of her battered ass before her rectum trapped me in the cramping throes of her release.

Deb had a devilish grin on her lips as she looked back at me, my cock already pointed at her offered anus. "Mmmh, Jeff, that was so hot to watch," she murmured, pushing her plump ass against my poking cockhead, her hand a blur on her clit. "Now fuck my ass, baby, I need you in my aaaaahhh! Like that, yeaaah... Yeeees, hard and deep, baby, uuuuh!"

The following minutes were a dizzying haze of unbridled anal pleasure. I alternated between those two sisterly asses, fucking Deb's sumptuous bubble-butt until I felt close to cumming and then cramming myself balls-deep into Dana's taut bottom, avoiding all movement and willing myself to delay my ejaculation while I spanked her buttcheeks raw and she slapped her clit furiously, high on submissive lust, shrieking and gasping in a libidinous mix of delight and discomfort.

I was grinding into Dana's ravaged asshole when I felt my balls draw up. I gave Dana's long nipples a sudden vicious pinch that sent her slim frame into shivers of ecstasy, then I pulled out of her well-used ass and rushed back behind Deb's upturned booty, sliding my cock into my babe's warm slippery rectum.

I fucked Deb's ass with all I had, pounding her hard and fast and deep, lovingly caressing her beautiful plump rump and luxuriating in the sight of my cock pistoning in and on of that perfect bubble-butt. Her moans told me that Deb was close too, the squishy sounds of her clit-frigging digits adding a wet layer to the throaty symphony of our incoming peaks.

"Aaaahh fuck, Debs!... I'm gonna cum... Aaaargh! I'm gonna fill your ass with so much cum, babe!"

"Yeees! Ooooh baby... Give it to me! I want your cum in my ass! Uuuuh! I'm close, oooh so close... Fuck my ass and cum deep in me, baby, uuhhh! Fill my ass! I need your cuUHUUHHM!"

Growling, slamming myself balls-deep into Deb's ass one last time, I came. As my throbbing cock swelled and sprayed her bowels with thick spurts of seed, Deb buried her face in the sheets and let out a muffled yell of release, cresting over at the feel of my spunk flooding her rectum. My vision blurred and I was awash in sensual bliss as Deb's incomparable asshole squeezed me, her warm anal walls gripping me from tip to root in their pleasure ripples, milking my spurting dick until they had coaxed every last drop of sperm out of me.

Spent, fucked out and utterly satisfied, I fell over onto Deb's arched back and rolled the both of us on our side in a spooning position. I had barely the strength to lift my arms and wrap them around Deb's soft curvy body, hugging her to me. I held her heavy tits in my hands, gently caressing her smooth skin, my head resting close to hers, her light purrs filling my ears as I inhaled her signature scent from her sex-tousled hair.

Her eyes still closed, her mouth open, Deb turned her head and I instantly leaned in to kiss her full lips. We lay there like that for a while, sated, barely kissing, mostly just pressing our lips together as we caught our breath and enjoyed the afterglow, our bodies connected by my deflating dick still lodged in her warm sperm-flooded rectum. My mind drifted away as I held my beloved Debs in my arms, wiped out after one of the most mind-blowing orgasms I'd ever shared with her.

I was brought back to reality by Dana's groggy voice. "Mmmh... Now that's what I call cumming," she mumbled, emerging from her own beatific absence. I heard her shift on the bed, moving closer to us. "Oh my god, look at that," she snickered. "Seems like you came like crazy too, Debbie! There's an actual puddle of pussy juice on the sheets!"

Deb chuckled softly. Suddenly she twitched and drew in a sharp breath, gasping: "Oooh, Dana... What are you aaaaahh!..."

Dana's face was buried between her sister's legs, her mouth firmly clamped on Deb's dripping pussy. Undeterred by her twin's weak protests, Dana kept flicking her tongue on my girlfriend's engorged clit, sucking away at her sopping wet hole, avidly drinking down Deb's nectar. Deb was soon moaning in pleasure. She didn't resist when Dana grabbed her waist and tried to pull her closer. I let go of my babe's buxom tits as Dana dragged Deb to her. My softening cock slipped out of Deb's cum-sloppy asshole as she readjusted in a sixty-nine position on top of her twin. When Deb lowered her head and started munching on her sister's slit, Dana's pussy-muffled purr was the perfect match to my girlfriend's own ecstatic mewls.

I sat back and watched the twins eat each other out for a while, taking in the amazing eroticism of their incestuous joining, basking in the sound and the visual of Deb's voluptuous body and Dana's toned girlish frame wrapped together in a passionate lesbian coupling.

As the minutes passed and the girls cried out their release over and over again into each other's soaked pussy, my cock began to recuperate. I was stroking my hardening meat as Deb pumped two fingers into Dana's freshly deflowered asshole and two more into her slit. All the while, Dana devoured Deb's pussy hungrily in a lapping routine that started with deep sucks on her clit and culminated in a whirl of tongue strokes poking into Deb's slick, slightly gaping anus. A jolt of life ran straight to my dick each time Dana licked her way up her sister's perineum, scooping up the trickling globs of cum that leaked out of Deb's tender asshole. Not in my wildest fantasy I would have ever imagined witnessing Dana sucking my seed out of her sister's beautiful ass.

I waited and watched the twins go at it until I was fully hard again, then I positioned myself behind my sweet Debs. Unable to resist, I knelt down and payed homage to her plump ass, caressing that jiggly, curvy treasure and planting soft kisses all over its smooth meaty roundness. Deb moaned louder into her sister's pussy when she felt my lips and hands on her rump. I took it as a sign of assent to proceed. Straddling her amazing bubble-butt, my feet firmly planted on the bed, I aimed my cock at my babe's asshole and sank in, easily sliding all the way into her semen-coated rectum.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,027 Followers