WeirdTrack: While He Slept Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CrowYo!: Especially stealing a cute animal out of its natural habitat.

HoHiHey: Really bad. No stealing. Granky says no stealing.

HoHiHey: Or else Granky will bite your nose.

ZaiHo: 3H is a NeoRuski?! =D

HoHiHey: What's taht?

CrowYo!: I guess not. =)

SlayPrincess: @HoHiHey Where do you side in this whole upskirt debate? Is it bad?

WonderRad: There are no sides. Pervs like that are horrid and deserve the hammer.

MetalReX: Exacto!

WonderRad: No one should have to worry about that stuff.

Scrap: I agree. It's creepy and not right.

ZaiHo: Well then, I think we have a pretty comprehensive agreement.

ZaiHo: Upskirt guy is bad...

HoHiHey: Bad guy!

ZaiHo: Lock him up!

MetalReX: Seriously.

WonderRad: Fuck that guy.

CrowYo!: Very strong agreement. That's a first for this thread. =)

SlayPrincess: It shall go down in thread history.

JWizzle: Also fuck the guy who let hunger out. I'm so tired of chauvinistic bullshit.

Scrap: ^?

WonderRad: @JWizzle what kind of hunger??

HoHiHey: Where's mister ferret?

CrowYo!: Yes. We are missing one of the members of our band of misfits.

ZaiHo: Says youse guys. I fit in everywhere.

SlayPrincess: He owes me a link to a good fanfic!

MetalReX: @FlippinFunFerret hasn't been on in over 37 hours.

WonderRad:? Is he okay?

MetalReX: We don't know.

HoHiHey: He was sad.

HoHiHey: We talked yesterday, and he was sad

HoHiHey: Bad day.

MetalReX: What did he say?

HoHiHey: He said that he was tired but that he was going to take a nap, a forever nap that

would make it all better.

ZaiHo: O.O

CrowYo!: That does not sound very okay.

SlayPrincess: Does anyone know where ferret lives?

SlayPrincess: Who do we call?

WonderRad: Maybe he meant it like a metaphor.

JWizzle: What if he didn't

ZaiHo: We don't even know if he's planet or space side

MetalRex: He used to always complain about traffic. Somewhere planet side.

ZaiHo: Where planet side?

SlayPrincess: No, he DM'd me asking for life advice in space advice.

ZaiHo: WHERE in space!!!

HoHiHey: Is mister ferret not okay?

CrowYo!: Do not worry @HoHiHey. He's okay. Thank you for telling us.

WonderRod: Fuck today.

Stop(WeirdTrack_BadDay(Postlude));

Start(WeirdTrack_BadDay(Outro));

Sheila heard the screams from outside. The flight bay had gone wild. The whole city had fallen into madness. People turning on each other. Nobody knew what happened, whether it was a terror attack from Earth or a biological weapon or perhaps without their prophet their whole society had come undone.

Sheila had locked herself in her ship. The engines were prepping. The doors were shut. No one could get in and she'd be off into the dark of space before trouble came her way.

The screams outside stopped and the doors slid slowly open. Sheila trained her pistol on the figure that entered. Her hands were shaking, she was not used to holding a gun.

The woman who stepped in was young, no older than twenty. She was small; a lithe thing. She walked in like she owned the ship and when she saw Sheila standing there nervous and holding a gun she smiled.

"Great, this saves me a lot of time. I don't have to go fish a pilot out from somewhere." She opened the fridge and grabbed a wine bottle. "You've even got the engines warming up. You're a treat you know. Alright, ground rules. One, call me mistress. Two, don't speak unless spoken to. Three, when I need some stress relief you'll be my stress relief. And four, lets get this birdie in the air pronto."

She plopped into a lounging chair and took a long pull from the wine bottle. She wiped her mouth with a sleeve and frowned when she saw Sheila still standing aiming a gun at her. Her eyes flashed yellow.

"Did I stutter?" She growled. Some wine trailed from the corner of her mouth.

Sheila put the gun down and bowed. "No mistress."

"Then get to it."

Sheila sat at the helm and began the launch. The ship roared like a dragon as it tore towards the black of space. Booster after booster fell away from it.

Sheila activated the silencers, and all was quiet in the cabin. The black stretched before them, an ever-expanding veil of nothingness.

En popped open another wine bottle and watched as the ship pulled away from the planet she'd known for so long. She sunk into her chair once they'd free the atmosphere. All that lay ahead was the black.

Sheila's with the refined crispness of a career servant. "Where to mistress?"

"Virtui-SoBo station." A slurp of wine and a flash of yellow. "And make it snappy."

Stop(WeirdTrack_BadDay(Outro));

End::WeirdTrack_BadDay;