Welcome

Story Info
A young black man has encounter with his neighbor.
992 words
3.75
39.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darius was lying in his bed, he had woken up very early and he could tell it was barely dawn outside. He didn't need to be up until 8 AM so he just laid there and hoped to get back to sleep. Yet, he was distracted, by the image of his sexy neighbor Tanya. She was this Russian girl who lived with her family in the apartment next door to his.

She didn't speak alot of english, and avoided him whenever she saw him. He had a feeling she had been scared by men, or maybe a black man before. He saw the fear in her eyes, and the stress in her body when she caught sight of him.

He had ignored his sexual attraction to her for about two years, but then, this summer he had seen her in her bathing suit. She had taken her younger siblings swimming in the complex's pool. They had walked back to their door, she had been pulling the key from a little purse in her hands. He had just come home from work. And there she was, still dripping wet in a light blue one piece that was skin tight with dripping brown curls down to her waist.

For a moment he had watched her, appreciated her beauty. Her innocence, and that sexy body of hers. That sight had stuck in his head.

The sight swam up to his mind and his member stirred, and started to swell. His imagination led him to touch first, his hands and that pert little ass of hers. He imagined her in his lap, her sighs and moans as he stuck his fingers into her tiny pink pussy. He imagined her cunt to be bright shell pink, her nipples too.

And he was pretty sure she was a virgin.

He was stroking his cock now, with sure comfortable strokes. He didn't need to rush this, taking his time, he imagined kissing her. Kissing her with the taste of strawberries on her lips. Then sucking his dick with those lips. While looking at him with those big brown eyes.

He was close now, it took no time at all, she really appealed to him sexually. He wished he could ask her out on a date, or just talk to her for five minutes.

He sat up on the edge of his bed, sitting up to finish off. "UH." He moaned in the quiet room. His hand pumped away madly, a little rough now. So close.

His stomach began to feel like jello and his body tensed and relaxed all over, the buildup was nearly complete. His mind melted with pictures of her skin, eyes, hair, lips...

"Tanya!" He moaned as he came, shooting his cum across the floor of his studio apartment.

At the same time his door slammed open and Tanya rushed in, and closed the door behind her quickly. Her face was panicked and tear stained, her eyes and cheeks were puffy pink from crying.

Darius totally froze, mouth dropped open in surprise. If there was one thing on the planet he had least expected to happen, it would be her stepping into his room.

Maybe he should leave his door unlocked more often!

She spotted his position and became just as shocked as he was, turning her back to him fast. Trying to give them both some dignity. "OH oh oh my, I didn't mean to... I just... I'm..." She stammered nervously with a thick Russian accent. Darius, realizing the ridiculousness of the situation starts to laugh, while also putting some pants on. She turned to look at him again just as he tucked his dick into his pants and straightened them.

Her cheeks were merry pink now with a blush. She smiled shyly at the situation and from embarrassment of her reaction. Taking a deep breath, she waited for his chuckling to die down. Her face set into determination, as if she wasn't going to take no for an answer.

"I am here, to get far from my uncle." She said this sternly. "He is not a good man."

Then her face changed to one of pleading. "Please, let me stay here, for just a little while. With you?" His mood instantly fell, he understood well how family could hurt you the worst. He wasn't 500 miles away from home for nothing. He looked her in the eye when he nodded and quietly told her, "Yes of course."

He stepped over to his small kitchenette and grabbed a glass and poured water into it. He came back and put that glass in her hands.

"Tanya, you can come here anytime you need to. You are always welcome in my home. I would never let anyone hurt you." He said in clear short sentences. She took him seriously, not sure what to say, just nodding.

After a long awkward silence.

"Darius?"

He looked at her, curious. She looked down at the mostly full glass in her hands. "I know, that you think of me, while..." She eyes went straight to his crotch. "I can hear you at night."

Darius's eyes went large, his mind remembering every time he had come thinking of her over the last couple months. He hadn't thought that the walls were that thin! He was mortified, it meant her family had probably heard him too! He had to sit down, his knees felt a little weak.

He groaned, and covered his face with his hands, not wanting her to see him now... or maybe ever again. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry." He said quietly. Then there was movement next to him on the bed, she had sat down beside him. When he took his hands from his face to look at her, she was smiling at him.

She leaned in, licked her little petal pink lips and went for a kiss. She whispered against his lips. "I think of you too."