Welcome Back, Daddy! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMeanie
BigMeanie
237 Followers

"About that," I said. "I saw several things I want you girls to use, and we can talk about it all in a bit. What I want to know right now is whose car we're going in."

Terri volunteered to drive since she knew where we were going. "Come on," she said. "It's not a fancy car, but it's big enough for the three of us and it's fairly economical. She guided us to her Ford Fusion.

When she opened the door for me I asked, "Is this the hybrid version?"

"Yes, sir, it is."

"Pretty and smart, too. Good girl, Terri."

Once we were all seated in the car, I asked Sheri how she was doing with her butt plug.

"I'm getting used to it. I mean, other than wanting your cock in there instead, I'm not really thinking about it."

"That may change after I turn on the vibrator in the restaurant."

"I thought you weren't going to turn it on until we went to SBB!" Sheri shouted.

"Since you're used to it already, why not? If it's too loud, I can always turn them off. And if it isn't crowded, you can bend over and pull it out!"

"Daddy, no! You wouldn't make me do that, would you?"

"And, I'd make you place it on a napkin on the table. Wouldn't that be a conversation starter?"

Terri giggled and said, "Oh, that's too funny! I wonder what Sheri at Southern Suppers would say. Maybe she'd want one, too! If she does, may I put it in her, Daddy?"

"We'll have to see what happens, but if she asks for a butt plug, I think it'd be alright for you to give her a new one and put it inside her, as long as I supervise."

"Oh, god! I'm glad I've got stain repellant upholstery! I think I'm getting my seat wet!"

I reached over and placed my hand under her skirt. "Yep! You're wet! How 'bout you, Sheri?"

Sheri felt under her skirt. "mmmmm! Yes, Daddy!"

"Maybe you ought to pull off the road so you two horny girls can eat each other."

Although I was joking, Terri turned down the first side road we came to and drove until it ended. Fortunately for all of us, the only buildings in sight were all deserted. She looked at me and asked, "Do you want us to do it inside the car or outside, Daddy?"

"I think you should do it outside. We don't want to mess up your seats. Sheri, you get out and lean back on the trunk of the car. Terri, you crouch down and eat her pussy. I'll stand guard and watch."

We all got out of the car and the girls took their positions. Sheri lifted her skirt just as Terri was leaning down to get started.

"Terri, turn on her vibe."

Terri felt around in between Sheri's ass cheeks, found the button on the base of the plug and pressed it. It started buzzing and Sheri immediately let out a sigh.

"Go on and eat her good, Terri. I'll give you some bonus points if you get her to squirt."

Terri inserted two fingers into Sheri's pussy and started stroking them in and out as she licked around and around her clit. Sheri moaned in delight as she enjoyed all the attention focused on making her cum. Even though she didn't need it, I encouraged Terri to do a good job. "Come on slut. You can do it. You can make that horny girl squirt! She's your sister - you know exactly what to do. Press up against her g-spot. Come on - I know you can do it!"

I didn't time it, but it seemed that it was only about a minute before Terri got her face sprayed by Sheri. Even though Sheri's body was jerking uncontrollably, I told her, "Come on slut - lick your little sister's face clean! She was good to you, now it's your turn to be good to her. Hurry up or I'll make you lick her before we go to the restaurant." After I said that I had second thoughts about it, but I don't think Sheri understood anything I'd said.

When she stopped jerking and quivering, I told her to get up and lick her sister's face clean, which she did. When she was done, I had Terri turn off the vibe. I looked in the glove box and found a napkin, and handed it to Sheri. "Dry off, girl. Time to get back in the car and head to the restaurant. After dinner, you can show your sister how much you appreciated what she did for you."

After everyone was back inside the car, Terri turned it around and drove back to the highway. It was only a short drive from there and we arrived in another few minutes. As Terri drove into the Southern Suppers parking lot, I reminded the girls that if it wasn't crowded, they'd both have the vibes in their butt plugs turned on. Terri drove to the shady side of the lot, parked the car and said with a smile, "I think we're the only customers here! Those cars belong to Sheri and the others on the staff."

"Just to be safe, we'll wait until we're inside. If the place is empty, you can both go into the ladies restroom and turn on each other's vibe."

We got out of the car and walked up the handicapped ramp on the side of the porch, and then walked around to the front door and went inside. The buffet was stocked but no one was in sight.

"I wonder if everybody is in the kitchen having an orgy," I said.

A moment later, a tall woman with short, brunette hair wearing a red gingham checked shirt and extremely short khaki colored shorts came out of the kitchen area. "Hi! Welcome to Southern Suppers! Oh, hi, Terri! I see you've brought some friends. Thank you! We really need the business."

Terri introduced us to Sheri, the manager, and then we were escorted to a table near a window. Terri said we'd each have the buffet and Sheri took our orders for sweet tea. After she left to get our drinks, I told the girls to go to the restroom and turn on their vibes. I followed them as far as the beginning of the buffet line and started surveying all the food. While I was waiting for the girls to return, the manager took the iced tea to our table and then came over to talk with me.

"Hi, Sheri. Terri told me how good the food is here, and a little bit about you, too."

With a strong Southern accent, she replied, "Well, I hope y'all will enjoy the food. I just wonder what Terri said about me. Sometimes I get the feelin' that she wants to get me outta my shorts, and to be honest, sometimes I wish she'd try! She's such a cutie, and based on what a few of the strippers who eat here told me, she's got a talented tongue. I don't think my husband would approve, but I'd like to try doin' it with a woman."

"Seriously?" I asked. "I'm 99.9% sure I could make that happen as long as your husband isn't present when it does. I wouldn't mind watching, though."

She looked directly at my crotch, smiled, and said, "You might be able to do more than watch, as long as everything is kept a secret."

About that time, both girls returned from the restroom. They tried to talk over the soft buzzing of their vibes but I don't think it drowned out the sound.

Sheri, the manager, smiled and said, "Y'all help yourself to anything you want." She then winked at Terri.

Terri looked at me and asked what that was all about. I told her, "I think you may get your wish to shove your tongue inside her."

"What? You told her?"

"She brought it up - not me. She said some of your stripper friends told her about your talented tongue and she wants to find out if it's true."

"Hey, little sister! Don't forget about me! I want in on some of that, too!"

"Don't worry, big sister. I'll lick you while you're licking her, and you can lick me while I'm licking her."

"And I'll fuck whatever hole I see is available! But first, we'll have to set it up. She doesn't want her husband to know about it. Let's not worry about that right now. Let's get some food and talk some more."

I took a plate from the stack and just as I was about to get a big spoonful of shrimp creole, Sheri the manager came out of the kitchen with three big styrofoam take-out boxes. "Get yourselves some food and let's get out of here! I've got people here who can handle the place long enough for me to find out about pussy eatin' and fuckin' with a man who ain't my husband!" She helped each of us fill the boxes quickly and said we were welcome to come back another time on the house.

Terri volunteered the use of her house and we all left the restaurant in a hurry. It was almost comical the way we got in and out so quickly. I could tell how horny Terri was for Sheri the manager and vice versa, so I let them share the front of the car. I sat in the back beside Sheri my daughter and fondled her pussy.

It was totally silent in the car except for the heavy breathing and the soft buzz of the two vibes.

"What's that buzzin' noise?" asked Sheri in the front.

I answered her question saying, "Each of my girls has a vibrating butt plug buzzing away inside them."

"Oh, my gawd!" exclaimed Sheri. "Butt plugs? You mean you put something up their butts? And it's vibrating? Dang!"

I laughed and replied, "That's right! And after I pull them out, I'm liable to shove my cock up inside them. I may even do that while Terri is eating you out."

Sheri the manager quickly unbuttoned her red gingham checked shirt and pulled her bra down so she could squeeze her breasts. One of her hands slid under the waistband of her shorts and worked its way down into her panties. "Oh, gawd! My pussy is soaking wet! You better hurry and get to your house, Terri. I want your tongue in my puss when I cum!"

Terri got to her house as quickly as possible. We all jumped out of the car and practically ran to the steps that led up to the front door. Terri went first with the keys, followed by my Sheri who was followed by the manager, Sheri, and I brought up the rear, so to speak. Sheri in front of me was busy unbuttoning her shorts when she caught a glimpse of my Sheri's bare ass.

"Oh, my gawd! I think I'm turning lez! That's the prettiest ass I think I've ever seen!"

A few steps before we reached the top I managed to pull down Sheri's shorts, exposing her pink bikini panties. The crotch was soaked and wet curls of deep brown pubic hair stuck out from the leg bands.

"Well, Sheri, if you're going to join us regularly, you're going to have to get a serious trim."

"What? Trim what?" she asked.

"You'll see what I mean in just a little bit."

Terri got the front door open and was naked by the time she was inside her house. My Sheri followed right behind her, tossing her clothes on the floor on top of Terri's. Sheri was still in her wet panties but had everything else off and just stood in the middle of the living room gawking at my girls.

"If you're going to find out about pussy eating, you're going to have to take off those panties, Sheri."

My Sheri got on her knees and peeled down the panties. Staring at the hairy pussy in front of her, she called out to Terri, "Little sister! Get some scissors and a razor! I can't see any of her goodies!"

I sat down on the sofa and watched as my girls took over. One made Sheri spread her feet and the other pulled the wet curls away from her mound and cut it off with the scissors as Sheri looked down in amazement. The hair cut continued until all of the curls were gone. Terri said she thought she had a good enough trim for now and started licking up and down the pink slit. She spread open the lips and licked deeper before dragging her tongue up and over her clit. Not wanting to be left out, my Sheri got on her knees behind her, spread her ass cheeks and started giving her a rim job.

The sight was really getting to me so I unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock to stroke it. When I did, Sheri the manager's eyes got wide and she exclaimed, "Holy fuck! Now that is a cock! You think you're putting that in some girl's ass? I'll bet you can't get it inside a girl's pussy!"

The last statement caused both my girls to start laughing. My Sheri said, "Just watch this!"

She crawled across the floor to within a few feet of the sofa, turned around and backed up close to where I was sitting. She reached back with both hands and spread her ass cheeks. "Okay, Daddy. Show her how easy it is to get that beautiful cock inside me."

I stood up, took off my pants and placed the head of my cock at the opening of her pussy. I leaned forward and my cock disappeared inside her.

"Okay, maybe. But I know you can't get it in her ass!"

Terri crawled over to the sofa and lined up beside my Sheri. She reached back with both hands and spread her ass cheeks. "Okay, Daddy. Now that my big sister's pussy juice is all over your cock, put it inside my ass."

I stroked in and out of my Sheri's pussy a few times before removing the butt plug from Terri's ass. I then placed the head of my cock in the center of the rim surrounding her ass hole and pushed into it slowly. The hole expanded and sucked my cock inside. I continued pushing until the entire length of my cock was inside her. Terri was a little uncomfortable since I'd gone balls deep this time, but she tried not to let on.

"Come on over here, Sheri, and I'll eat you while I get an ass fucking."

"What about me?" asked my Sheri.

"I haven't forgotten you," I said. I reached over and down and started easing my fingers into my Sheri's pussy. It was a stretch, but I managed to keep by balance as I gently rocked back and forth, easing my cock in and out of Terri's ass as my fingers disappeared into and reappeared from Sheri's pussy, all while Terri licked the other Sheri's pussy. I kept this motion going as long as I could, but my legs started cramping and my back was starting to ache. "Sorry, girls. Your old man has to take a break, but you three can keep going."

I went to the kitchen to stretch my legs and get a glass of water. Sadly, it took a while for me to straighten up. Getting old sucks!

When I returned to the living room, the girls had formed a small daisy chain with each one licking a pussy. My Sheri saw me when I entered the room and paused just long enough to say, "Welcome back, Daddy!"

BigMeanie
BigMeanie
237 Followers
12