Welcome Back, Frank! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if in confirmation of his unspoken thoughts, Kim suddenly groaned with passion, then began to tremble, involuntarily agitating her pelvis, fucking Frank's face with her pussy and crying out, "Oh shit! Yes! Put your tongue in now! Fuck me with your tongue!"

Reluctantly releasing her clit from his sucking lips, Frank transferred his attention to Kim's vaginal entrance. He brought his free hand up behind and between her thighs and opened her cunt lips wider to accommodate his tongue. As he stiffened it to enter her, he also abruptly inserted his index finger alongside the other in her arse and strenuously frigged her, violating both sensitive openings, unconsciously following the rhythm of the music still emanating from the radio.

This triggered an immediate orgasm in Kim, who bucked violently against the double invasion, clenching her vagina and anus on Frank's tongue and fingers. To his ecstatic delight, he not only felt the reflex tightening of both orifices but could taste, at the height of her come - as the contraction of her pelvic muscles signalled the very peak of her orgasm - the secretion of her cunt's lubricant as it oozed into his mouth.

Earlier, under the ministrations of Frank's tongue, Kim had already lost control over her lower body movements. Now, as she submitted to an overwhelming excess of sexual stimulation, she continued to jerk her hips spasmodically in unconscious imitation of the agitation she had felt while he had masturbated her to climax - and, also like Frank, strangely in sympathy with the radio's music rhythms. As the crisis gradually subsided, her whole body began to recover from the pure physical exertion, her mind slowly regained sanity and she sobbed quietly, whimpering with pleasure as it ebbed from her loins.

Frank, although at the very extremity of sexual arousal, was determined not to lose his cool again. He couldn't wait to plunge his cock deep into her, but realized, if today wasn't to be a total fiasco, that he'd have to do just that - wait. With painful patience he waited for Kim to come down from her sex high. His need was urgent; his appetite for ravishing this gorgeous schoolgirl wank-fantasy was ravenous; his lecherous imagination was running riot. But his gigantic ejaculation of a few minutes ago afforded him the resources he needed to bide his time until he was sure she was ready.

When her breathing returned to normal he was decisive. Gently withdrawing his fingers from her fundament, he quickly rolled out from beneath her, turning her onto her back to lie across the bed, her spread legs dangling over the edge. He took her panties off her leg and inhaled their intimate scent before using them to wipe her juices from his face. Standing between her parted legs, he bent over her and undid her school tie, leaving it threaded into her shirt collar. He pulled the shirt from the waist band of her skirt, still damp with his drying semen, and opened all the shirt buttons, revealing her delicious young breasts with their puffy areolae standing proud and full and irresistible. Tenderly, supporting his weight on his outstretched arms, he leant forward and his lips softly enclosed each engorged nipple in turn, leaving them shining in the soft glow of the bedside lamps.

Frank's monumental prick was at full extension, standing at a sharp angle to his body, oozing pre-cum over the edge of the bed and Kim's exposed thighs. Excited to a fever pitch of lewdness, his sexual appetite was so intense as to be barely manageable; he was rampant. Every nerve in his highly stimulated body was screaming to have this gorgeous fuckable young girl, moaning under his thrusting prick, as he emptied into her cunt the huge overburden of sperm in his balls.

He looked at Kim's supine body, contrasting the innocent beauty of her adolescent breasts with the relative maturity of her gaping, sexually sated vulva, glistening with wetness where he had licked her, and redolent with that characteristic recent sex smell still lingering heavily on the bedroom air. He bent down once more and briefly filled his nostrils with her cuntal perfume, dipping, this time just with the tip of his tongue, into her love passage to savour her womanly flavour.

Then urgently, with bursting balls, he turned her over again, lifted one knee after the other onto the edge of the bed and spread them wide. He gently but firmly pushed her upper body down towards the bed's coverlet, so as to present her sex and bottom as a raised target. Then, almost like a surgeon in an operating theatre, he carefully turned up her school shirt and skirt onto her back to reveal all her secret private parts, open and moist to receive her lover.

Frank permitted himself just one more indulgence. Bending down one last time, he bestowed a long, slow, continuous, slicing lick from Kim's clitoris - still protruding wetly from under its little hood - up along the inverted length of her cunt, across her perineum to the puckered rosebud of her anus, where he allowed his tongue to linger and to enter there, letting it vibrate thrillingly inside for a few seconds, causing Kim to shudder with remembered lust.

Pausing only to let Kim enjoy this moment's frisson, without further ado he suddenly stood up again and at last plunged his grossly extended and inflamed prick, excited now beyond endurance, deeply into her quim, as smoothly and steadily as a hot candle into butter. Gasping with relief at finally entering her delicious sex, he thrust several times, wildly and blissfully, into her wet warmth, before deliberately slowing to a stop, the better to feel the pressure of her soft, yet yielding, vagina around his iron-hard penis. Now motionless, he let his rigid, bloated prick soak in the humid, constricted glove-like passage.

Having regained full control of himself, Frank allowed himself time to languidly explore this divine channel by momentarily clenching the sinews behind his scrotum, flexing his massive organ in its sheath. Kim, luxuriating voluptuously in the fullness she felt from his gigantic tool, the length of which she could plainly feel alongside her cervix, sighed with pleasure and responded by tightening the same muscles Frank had felt closing around his tongue when she had come a few minutes ago. This brief physical, wordless conversation so aroused them both again that their lovemaking began again in earnest.

The continuous music from the radio, together with the mounting excitement of the two lovers, exemplified by moans and grunts from Frank, squeals and sighs from Kim, created a noise level so overwhelming that neither of them heard the apartment's front door opening, nor Charlie and his girl friend, Julie, coming down the hallway.

12