Welcome Home!

Story Info
You come home to a very unexpected surprise.
1.4k words
59.2k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedMoon86
RedMoon86
173 Followers

I've been out of town for the last few weeks on business. You've been under a lot of stress at work. You've been missing me like crazy. But sadly, you've been so tired after work you haven't even wanted to bring yourself to a release, so not only have you been stressed out from work you've been sexually frustrated for weeks! You walk through the door after a long day to find me standing there in a black slinky silk robe with big smile on my face.

"Welcome home, honey."

I wasn't supposed to be home for another few days. You stand in the doorway for a few minutes, trying to decide if I'm really there or not.

"What... how... when...?" you finally stammer out

"The client settled early. I got an earlier flight, 4 hours ago," I say as I saunter up to you. As I reach you I place both of my hands on your chest. You still haven't spoken yet.

"Are you not happy I'm home?" I ask with a pout. You respond by pulling my face to yours and kissing me with an aching intensity; the power and longing shocks me into fisting the material of your shirt and pulling you closer to me. You wrap your arms around me, pulling me into an even tighter embrace. You break the kiss...

"I have missed you so much," you whisper fervently. I pull you back to my lips. I massage your lips with my tongue, asking for permission to enter; your lips part allowing our tongues to dance together with sensual grace.

Your hands travel down my back to caress and firmly grasp my ass, which elicits an impassioned moan against your lips. Your lips part from mine and begin to place lingering kisses along my throat to the juncture of my neck and shoulder. You swirl your tongue around in open mouthed kisses before you begin to place soft yet firm love bites across my shoulders. A loud hiss of pleasure escapes my lips as my hands travel to your shoulders and my nails dig in. You growl in pleasure at the sudden feeling.

You grip my ass tighter and lift me up; I wrap my legs around your hips. I can feel your hard cock press against my throbbing center. In the heat of the moment my robe has slipped, exposing my black lace bra. You kick the door closed and place me on the first flat surface you can find.

You pull away from me to untie my robe, letting it fall open around me, fully exposing my body to you. You groan at the sight of me in a pair of black lace boy shorts. I respond by grasping your shirt in both hands. I tug once, suddenly unwilling to take the few extra moments it would take to unbutton it. I tug harder, buttons flying off, and their clatter on the hard floor only excites me further. I can see in your heated gaze my forcefulness excites you as well. I pull hard against the ruin of your shirt to bring your face to mine, kissing you with a hunger so great it's near violence. I shove the tatters of your shirt off your shoulders before hurrying to unclasp your belt and unbutton your pants.

You are hard and hot and just the brush of my palm against you through the material forces an almost animal sound of want and need from low in your chest. I take your bottom lip between my teeth and nibble as you shove your pants and underwear down in one swift motion. Again I kiss you hard, almost harshly; you kiss me back and grab my face firmly with your hot hands and hold me immobile. You pull back an infinitesimal amount and brush your lips against mine. A tiny whimper of frustrated longing escapes me; I want more and you know it. You tease me with feather soft kisses, holding me still, torturing me with your almost painfully tender kissing. I growl and try to push against your harder. I can feel you grin against my lips and allow me to increase the pressure, but still you hold back, savoring my desire, bringing my want to a keen edge. You lick my lower lip and I shiver in pleasure, again you smile against my hungry lips and move to slip your tongue into my mouth, tasting me with languid heat. I moan into your mouth and reach down to grab your hard cock. I surprise you and you gasp, your hips bucking against my hand.

"Please..." I whisper, "Oh God, please..." I beg and that seems to be what you were waiting for. You move to grasp my boy shorts, yanking them down even as you bend to take one hard nipple in your mouth, bra and all. I wiggle my hips to help you get the panties down and arch my back to press my breast harder against your mouth. The shorts stick and with brutal efficiency you simply grab the crotch and yank hard, the lace giving way with a harsh sound. The remains and are tossed over your shoulder and my bra rapidly joins it. You move your attentions to my other breast, licking and suckling softly, then harder, and hard enough to leave a mark, making me cry out.

You take that as your cue and move to brush two fingers along my saturated lower lips. I shudder and you do it again, pressing harder, obviously reveling in how wet you've made me already. Quickly you slip one finger deep into me and I gasp again. You put your mouth against mine, swallowing my cries as your thumb circles my clit. I tightened my grip on your rigid length; you moan into my mouth and slip another finger deep into my folds, curling them as you move them in and out. My orgasm takes me, fast and hard, as I shiver and clamp down around your slick fingers. You wait until I stop shaking, withdrawing your hand and moving it to my lips. I take them into my mouth, swirling my tongue around before you take them out again and kiss me, licking my moisture and musk off my lips.

You kiss me harder, drinking me down, and with both hands on my hips you maneuver your rock hard cock into position. With one deft, quick move you sheath yourself inside me. I nearly scream with the incredible pleasure. You bury yourself deep inside me and just hold yourself still for a moment, savoring the feel of my hot, slick pussy surrounding you. I tilt my hips, wanting you deeper; you answer by withdrawing almost entirely and then slamming back into me, hilt deep, bringing a harsh groan from us both. Then you do it again, hard and fast, out and back in, your grip on my hips pulling me forward to meet your thrusts. You kiss me softly, contrastingly to the hard, fast fuck.

I can't believe how you know exactly what I want, what I need. You move one hand down and start to rub my hardened clit as you continue to piston in and out of my yielding flesh. I'm close, so close, the angle and rhythm so intense it's almost pain. I can feel you try to slow, wanting to make this last, but I won't allow that, the momentum is undeniable. Again you withdraw your whole length, then thrust deep back into me, your hand rubbing my clit faster.

"Cum with me," you tell me, more an order than an entreaty, and the authority in your husky voice tips me over the edge, I scream out your name as I cum hard around you, clamping and shaking in a long, unbelievably powerful climax. You can't hold on any longer under the onslaught, feeling the familiar dizzying rush sweep over you, and cum deep inside me. The feel of your spasming into me sets off a second orgasm and we seem caught in a delicious feedback loop, your cumming triggers my own and for many long moments we peak and peak, our mingled juices slick and hot on the table top.

Finally we stand there gasping, your sweating head bowed and resting on my shoulder. I can feel the tremble in your knees and feel an answering weakness in my own body. You raise your head and look deep into my eyes and I am again thrilled at the longing I see there, affection and heat, yearning and contentment. How did I earn that kind of regard? I don't know, but can only respond by placing a gentle hand on the back of your neck and pulling you to me to kiss with infinite tenderness. You respond with equal softness, and I whisper against your swollen lips,

"Welcome home..."

RedMoon86
RedMoon86
173 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
andre94uandre94uover 14 years ago
sweet

23 to 26...What an wonderful age!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Primal Urge Oh, what I find when I'm not looking!in Erotic Couplings
Mall Fun Fun flashing while shopping.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Forbidden Sex with Your Ex We know we shouldn't, but we can't help but crave each other.in Audio
Hot Texting Leads to Satisfaction A woman who is happy to have her husband get her excited.in Erotic Couplings
JT's Guide: Eating Pussy The basics of learning how to orally pleasure a woman.in How To
More Stories