Welcome Home

Story Info
I welcome home my lover in the best way; includes light bdsm.
2.4k words
4.32
32.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are incredible, you know that?" I smile at you as you come through the door to my place and come straight toward me, wrapping your arms around me. The smell of your cologne envelops me, and I get a little weak in my knees.

"Am I, my girl?" you ask me, sounding tired.

"You are. Incredible, wonderful, special. And I love you," I kiss you on the lips then disentangle myself from your arms. I grab the two glasses of water I had prepared moments ago from the counter; one with large melting ice cubes for you, and the other with my high maintenance crushed ice for me. I motion for you to follow me to the living room.

"Sit there," I say, stopping next to the suede chair, the one with the matching ottoman. I place the drinks on the end table, as you sit, looking at me with mild amusement and curiosity.

I lean over and kiss your lips, then your neck, and start working my way down your body, sinking to my knees in front of you, as you instinctively spread your legs and sink back into the chair. I undo your belt, then your button and zipper, and gently slide your pants and underwear down, kissing your lower stomach as I do. You lift your hips and sigh softly as I finish sliding your clothing down, freeing your cock, which is already growing hard. I take you in my hand and look up at you.

"I love you," I breathe out softly, right before I run my tongue around the tip of your cock. You lean your head back and moan softly, as I take you in my mouth, letting my lips close around the head of your cock. I slowly start working down and up, taking more and more of you in my mouth. As I'm sucking on you, my hand wrapped around the base of your cock, I feel the tension easing from your body as you moan again.

Your hand moves through my soft red hair, as you slowly wind your fingers into it. You gently move with me, as I move up and down your cock faster, letting you hit the back of my throat, choking and gagging on your cock. I glance up at your face and see your relaxed smile; I pull my head back, licking all the way down to your balls. I take one in my mouth, sucking on it as I stroke your cock with my hand, then the other. I hear your breath become ragged; you groan, and pull me up to your cock, gently forcing me to start sucking you again.

"Oh GOD, my girl...that's it. Suck me, Princess. Suck my cock like a dirty whore. MY dirty, redheaded slut." You're lifting your hips and pushing deeper into my mouth, holding my head down. I'm choking and gagging, and I play it up a little, knowing you love the sound and the feeling of my throat flexing against your cock.

"Oh yeah, you know how Daddy likes it, my little slut," I hear you gasp out as your grip on my hair tightens and you hold me tight against you. I feel you tremble, then release your grip as you shoot your cum in my mouth with a groan of great release. I suck the cum from your cock, so hot and salty as it fills my mouth. I swallow it all, smiling to myself, knowing you love when I swallow your cum. I keep licking and sucking gently, until you lean back, utterly relaxed.

I kiss the tip of your cock softly before wiping my lips. You run your fingers over my cheek, then motion me toward you. I slowly stand up as you pull your pants back up over your hips.

"Come here, lover," you say to me, pulling me into your lap and wrapping your arms around me. "You always know just how to make me feel good after a long, hard day at work."

"Thanks," I reply softly, smiling and curling up against you. You turn my face toward yours and kiss me passionately.

"Thank you, princess." I sigh happily, resting my head against your shoulder. I feel you run your hand down my back, gently rubbing, working your way lower. My breath is coming a little shorter. Your touch always affects me. You move your hand over my thigh, pressing against my leg, giving me the signal you want to play with your pussy. I blush slightly, as I let my legs part for you. You push my skirt up out of the way and let your fingers trail between my thighs. I hold my breath โ€“ and your reaction is as expected.

"What's this? My naughty little slut isn't wearing panties? Dirty, dirty little slut." Your breath is hot on my ear as your fingers trace lines over my bare shaven pussy. You push me off your lap gently.

"Sit on the ottoman, push your skirt up, and play with my pussy, slutty girl." I whimper and move to obey you. I lean back so you can watch as I start moving my fingers over my clit, and slowly pushing them inside me. I see an evil grin steal its way over your face, and I get nervous.

"Whatever happens, whatever I do, don't stop playing, and don't cum unless I tell you to," you say. I groan, and slowly finger your pussy, watching you as you get up and walk behind me. You kiss my neck as you reach around and unbutton my blouse, sliding it off my body. You follow it with my bra, and the only thing I have left on is my skirt, up around my waist.

You reach around, caressing my tits, slowly rubbing over my nipples. Then, you suddenly pinch them hard, making me gasp. I almost stop playing then remember, and bite my lower lip as you pinch harder and harder. You know that always pushes me toward the verge of cumming. I'm leaning back against you, reaching up and grabbing your arm while continuing to finger myself. I'm moaning and screaming.

"Oh! Oh GOD Daddy...pleeeeeease!" I get the words out between the moans of pleasure and pain combining to drive me insane.

"Yes, Princess?" you say simply, releasing your pressure on my nipples, going back to stroking and caressing my tits. I'm panting, my pussy dripping. You step away, picking up your glass and drinking some of the water...then reach in and pull out an ice cube. You start running it over my skin, then over my nipples, making them rock hard from the cold. My whimpers make you laugh. You pull out one of the larger ice cubes and crouch in front of me.

"Hold your cunt open for me, my slut." I groan and spread myself completely open to you. It's arousing yet humiliating being so exposed and nude while you're still dressed. Your fingertips run over my clit, making me moan.

"Mmmm so red and wet; I just want to lap up my naughty daughter's cunt." You run your tongue up my slit. You follow your tongue with the ice cube, and the sensations of your hot, wet tongue licking me, and the cold ice cube are driving me to the point of complete melt-down. You slowly push the ice cube deep inside of me, and I scream in surprise.

You stop...and motion me to move to the chair, and put my legs over either of the arms, spreading myself open to you. You stare down at me, my chest rising and falling as my breath comes quickly. I see a thought cross your face, as you turn and cross the room to where I keep our toy box. You carry it over and set it down, pulling your keys from your pocket. You unlock the box with the spare key I gave you, and flip the lid back. The toys inside range from nice to evil, and I have no clue what you are going to pull out.

I close my eyes in anxious anticipation. You return with the soft cotton rope, and tie loops around my wrists, then twist the rope around the chair legs, then finally tie the rope around my ankles, leaving me no way to escape and spread open and exposed. I whimper, looking up at you. You turn back toward the toy box and move things around. You find what you're looking for and crouch down in front of my pussy. I feel cold metal as you slowly push a round item inside me; I realize it's one of our bullet vibrators, as you flick the switch on.

"Oohhh Daddy!" I groan as you spread my pussy open and start licking me. Your tongue swirling around my clit, then flicking it up and down; your lips closing around my clit and sucking on it; all as the vibrator buzzes away inside me. I'm crying out, moaning, trying to push my hips against your mouth, and all the while I'm begging you.

"Fuck! God Daddy! Please, Please! Daddy, let me cum! Oh GOD, Please let me cum!"

"Yes, princess! Cum hard! NOW!" you command, as you pull the vibrator out and hold it directly on my clit. I strain against the ropes as I scream. I feel your tongue probing inside me and I flood, my pussy juices running down my thighs and over your tongue. I throw my head back and every muscle tenses up as I cum hard. You pull the vibrator away and turn it off. You stand up, and kneel on the edge of the chair, bracing yourself with one hand near my head. Your other hand runs down my cheek, then to my throat, as you remind me who is in control. You're not choking me, just wrapping your fingers over my throat. You kiss me, and I taste myself on your lips and tongue.

You release my throat, sliding your hand down my body, and slipping a finger inside me, curling it up, and making me moan.

"More, my girl?" you ask, rhetorically. I know you're going to do whatever you want, as you quickly slip a second, then a third finger into me. I'm starting to moan and whimper again as you start to stretch me open, finger fucking me.

You place your mouth close to my ear. I can feel your hot breath as you speak to me. "You are my whore. And I'm about to open you up like a whore." You slip a fourth finger into me. I moan and cry out. It hurts, but it hurts good.

"Are you ready, princess?" I bite my lip, my eyes full of tears, and nod. You fold your thumb into your palm, and push, slowly, with steady pressure. I let out a half-moan, half-scream as your hand presses into me, and my cunt lips wrap around your wrist. I'm breathing hard and fast, as you slowly start to fist-fuck my cunt. As you move in and out, my pussy makes a sloppy, sucking sound. I'm so wet. You pull your hand all the way out, then push it back in. I'm aroused, and screaming, and begging.

You just smile at me, then bend down and kiss me hard, shoving your fingers and fist back inside me. I scream into your kiss. You pull away and stand back, your fist inside me. You slap my cheek, the sting making me moan. You grab my chin, staring into my eyes.

"Cum like a dirty fucking whore. NOW." I close my eyes and throw my head back as I cum over your fingers, coating your hand with my cum.

"I LOVE YOU DADDY!" I moan out, feeling the release. You wait until I stop shaking and spasming around your hand, then slowly draw it out, which triggers one more huge orgasm. I'm crying, trying to catch my breath, and a complete mess. You calm me down by stroking my hair, and kissing my forehead.

"You are such a good girl, my princess. I love you." You leave me and head to the washroom. I hear water running and I know you're cleaning up. You return and untie me, gently rubbing my wrists and ankles, and helping me to stand. I'm shaking, and unsteady, my knees trembling. Without you, I'd collapse. You give me my water and make me drink, then gently lead me to my bedroom, and take my skirt off, then undress yourself. You pull the covers back and let me slide into bed, then climb in next to me, pulling me close.

"I love when you come over, daddy." I yawn and close my eyes.

"Oh, you don't think I'm done yet, do you, Princess?" You press me onto my back and slowly position me, my legs up and over your shoulders. I feel your hard cock pressing against my cunt, ready to slide into me.

"Ohhhhh fuck, baby, you're dripping for me," you say, sinking deep into me with one stroke. "Fuck...GOD that feels so good." I'm whimpering and moaning, already on edge. You stroke your cock deeper and deeper with each thrust, and I know you've been ready to cum again. Your fingers dig into my thighs, and you tense up.

I know that look, and I beg for it. "Please, daddy, fill my...um...fill YOUR pussy with your cum? I love that feeling!" I use my best little girl voice, and it pushes you over the edge. You cum hard; I can feel it, so hot, pulsing into me. You shudder, and shoot one last bit of cum into me, then pull out. I can feel it already sliding out of my pussy and pooling around my asshole. It feels so dirty, so good.

You roll off of me, and pull me tight into you. I hear your heart racing, as I kiss your throat, then snuggle into you. This is where I love to be. With you, skin to skin, feeling loved and safe and warm.

"Mmmm. I told you, you're incredible, Daddy."

You chuckle softly. "You're pretty incredible too, my girl." That's the last thing I hear before I drop off to sleep, well fucked and loved by you.

===========================

(Comments? Please email me, and include a return email so I can respond!)