Welcome Home

Story Info
He remembers welcoming her home.
1.6k words
4.25
30.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had felt like forever. I was sitting outside, waiting for you to finally come home. We had been able to trade emails most of the time while you were off with the Army, but except for a handful of calls, I hadn't been able to talk to you, much less see you, for the last few months. I had originally offered to pick you up from the airport, but work had gotten crazy over the last few days and when I told you that I probably wouldn't be able to pick you up, you said that you'd get a taxi and meet me when I got home. That had been the plan, until my boss realized you were coming home today and released me for the day. So there I was, sitting on the front porch, waiting for you to arrive.

I couldn't help but glance at my smart phone from time to time, watching the seconds tick by as your plane supposedly landed, as I imagined you walking to the luggage rack, as I pictured you finding a cab. And then, you were there. The cab pulled into the driveway and I walked out to meet you, smiling as you smirked at me -- I could tell I would have to explain why I was home, but just from watching your eyes, I knew you were happy to see me. You and the driver stepped out of the cab and as he opened the trunk, I grabbed your dufflebag and handed him some cash for a fare and a tip. Meeting you at the curb, I looked up into your eyes and smiled before dropping the bag onto the grass. We were kissing, our arms wrapped around one another, before the taxi had pulled away.

Pulling back, I stepped up onto the curb and now it was your turn to look up -- if only a little bit. "I missed you," I said, smiling. I noticed your downward glance and then the smirk got bigger before you answered "I noticed." Rolling my eyes and laughing, I picked up the dufflebag with one hand and took your hand in the other, leading you back to the house. Stepping back onto the porch, I let go of your hand and opened the screen door enough to throw your dufflebag inside. With a loud thump, it landed against the wall and I turned to you, putting my hand along the back of your neck and pulling you to me, kissing you again.

This time, we didn't just kiss and back away -- our hands started moving over each other, and before long, I felt your hand against my groin. I had already been excited, and as you rubbed against me, you could feel the expected reaction. I quickly surrendered and opened the door for you.

Grinning with victory, you turned and stepped inside. Stopping far enough inside to let me in, you took off your beret, dropping it on a nearby shelf, then you started pulling off your hair ties. What you didn't notice was that I had shut the door behind you, then walked up right behind you.

Taking the last hair tie out, you finally noticed the silence and you began to turn around. As you realized where I was standing, I finally pressed up against you, pushing you face-first against the wall -- hard enough that you didn't have a choice, but soft enough that you barely noticed the impact. I grabbed your wrists with my hands and held them against the wall. Now, finally, you could feel me as I rubbed against you -- and you had no doubt how swollen I was, how excited I was to see you.

I let go of your arms, but we had played this game enough that you left them against the wall. My mouth moved to the back of your neck and I started kissing you above your collar -- moving your hair out of the way with one hand as my other slid between you and the wall. As your head leaned to one side, I kept licking and kissing your neck ... and I kept sliding my other hand in front of you.

After spending enough time in uniform, I knew how easy it was to undo your belt and pants and after loosening the top, I slid my fingers inside, first sliding over the smooth fabric before running the fingertips along the top, against your skin ... then inside.

Having moved your hair around to the front of your neck, I moved my other hand down and around you as well, cupping your breast and squeezing -- getting through the layers of the Army uniform isn't always easy, but after three months, you missed any contact and I could already hear the soft sighing that you would give off as you got more excited.

And more excited. My finger began to rub back and forth over your clit, and I could tell you were starting to shake a little. Your body forced its way farther away from the wall -- partially because you were starting to seize up, but also because you wanted me to have more room. And as you pushed back, you pushed against me -- all of me -- and I could tell that was getting you even more turned on.

After a few minutes, I knew that you wanted more. The half-mumbling, half-sighing was a hint. Your ass rubbing up against my cock was probably a bigger one, though. I knew you wanted to turn around and stop being so tortured -- but before I was about to let you move, I wanted to hear you cry out ... and as I slid my finger into your now dripping pussy, you gasped and lost control enough for your hands to reach back and grab me and hold me against you.

In, and again, and then I slowly pulled my finger out, rubbing it over your clit again as I pulled my hand out from inside your panties. I put enough pressure on you that you started to turn, and there wasn't any smile on your face anymore. It had been replaced by a look of hunger -- something I hadn't seen since that last night before you left.

I pushed my hips against you and then started to undo your uniform -- first the Velcro, then the zipper, and as I pulled up on the bottom of the jacket, you leaned just far away enough from the wall to let me slide it up and off of you. Neither of us noticed where it landed when I dropped it. Moments later, your t-shirt was somewhere else in the room.

Not that it was easy to strip you. You had been trying to undo my belt and unzip my pants the entire time. Add in the occasional lean forward so our lips could touch, tease each other, and we were both losing it.

Stepping away from the wall, I took your hand in mine and pulled you closer to the couch before jerking you forward, twisting you, and then pushing you against the arm of the couch. Before you stopped moving, I had already grabbed the top of your pants and had jerked them and your panties down below your ass. You looked back, ready to assert yourself -- but my hand on your spine prevented you from going anywhere ... and then you stopped fighting when you realized I was squatting down and rubbing my tongue up and down your wet slit.

When you stopped pushing back, I took my hand from your back and moved it between your legs, under you. You were lost as my tongue licked up and down, spreading your lips just a little before sliding out ... and after I began to rub my finger against your clit again, it only took a few moments before you screamed and I felt you tighten down, cumming over my hand and tongue.

I relaxed for a second, waiting ... then as you started to move again, I slid my finger inside you. I saw you clamp your fingers down on the side of the couch and I heard another gasp and half-mumbled words. You weren't being especially clear, but as I started massaging you -- the inside of you -- you stopped trying to talk and just began repeating my name again and again ... slowly and quietly before getting louder. Then suddenly, nothing ... you felt my finger slide out and you thought you would have a second to recover.

But I was taking that second to stand up, and that's when you stopped following the world around you. After months of nothing but moments of quiet masturbation, I was inside you again. Spreading you open and sliding deep into you before pulling out. Again. Another time. Being behind you, you couldn't grab me, but I felt your fingernails grab for my pants. I saw you reach forward and squeeze on the back of the couch. And once, when you looked back over your shoulders, I saw how much you loved being fucked.

Either an infinite amount of time -- or much too little -- passed, and you could feel me cum inside you. I leaned down, resting a little, out of breath ... and as I kissed the back of your neck again, my hand slid flat against you, up your side and under your breast, cupping it gently.

And as you slowly regained coherency, you heard a quiet and out-of-breath "Welcome home, beautiful."