Welcome Home

Story Info
He returns from business...both long for the touch.
3.8k words
4.44
11.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***My First Attempt at Writing***

It was simple really, they both painfully longed for each other. Distance and time, two forces sure to pressure anyone's appetite to the brink, yet, when confronted with each other once again, they only sought warm embrace, moments of peace and a shared touch. Of course, those moments often tend to produce the most passionate lovemaking, a fact not lost to either of them.

And so there they lay, all alone, nestled on a blanket in front of the fire. Snow had painted the windows with a certain artwork that is individual to each storm. The wind could be heard whipping by as drifts were created anew. As they lay there naked, wrapped only in each others embrace, a smile, faint yet with purpose, graced her lips.

This was what she had waited for, this moment alone, alone with the man she loved, once again snuggled close and feeling the strong arms of comfort and reassurance. She had taken notice of his toned and glistening body to be sure, but it was more than firelight dancing upon muscles that inflamed her...it was his touch. Subtle yet with purpose, strong yet loving...giving way to the same need they both desperately shared, giving way to her total submission.

As they lay in embrace, gently stroking each others bodies, sharing delicate kisses, it felt as if time reeled back it's dark embrace and distance faded to nothingness. Yes, he was home once more, once more in her arms, once more her man.

His hands lightly touched her, fingertips cascading over her shoulders and down her back. It sent a tingle, much deeper than any mere tickle, a tingle of caress and love shot through her body. His kisses landed on her neck, slowly moving toward her bare collar bone and back once more to her ear. His breathing, weighted just enough to extract her passion, landed on her ear again sending a shock wave of emotion and carnal desire through her body. His fingertips found themselves around her ribs, then her breast, a light touch that enveloped her with just enough force to let out a breath of ecstasy. She moved closer to him, pushing hard against him, slipping her legs to entangle with his. She could feel his immediate rising against her soft ass, wedging perfectly in her warm embrace.

As his kisses landed heavier and his hand swept over her stomach, an uncontrollable feeling washed over her and she felt herself grow moist with ecstasy. She turned her head back to meet his kiss, lightly at first then pressing hard into his mouth. Their tongues met and slowly wrestled with each other, savoring each moment as if it was a lifetime. As his hand ran down her toned thigh, he lightly brushed back and forth, triggering tiny muscle spasms that contracted her legs only to release more heat between her thighs. She broke the kiss to let out a sigh of ecstasy, eyes closing in pure content, head moving further back into his shoulder, burying herself in his embrace. She longed for more kisses, more touches, more earthquakes to release inside of her. This was the moment, enacted in physical passion, that coursed through her mind these long months. This was the touch and caress she longed for, this was the man she needed.

It had been too long, and he was enthralled with emotion to see her again. He only wished for a single night alone, a night of purpose, a purpose of love. Sure, he had spent countless moments thinking of her sexuality, longing to be inside her once again while eying her beautiful form, yet this moment was to be something else. This was no mere act of carnal enjoyment, this was a submission to the emotions often hidden or scoffed at by men. All men deny the same, yet long for it. This was his constant dream over those long months, this was his moment to enjoy.

As he gently caressed her body in the firelight, he could only see her eyes, those loving universes in which his solidity stemmed from. He was nothing without her, an image seen clearly in those sparkling mirrors yet swallowed by the love stemming forth from behind her pupils. This was what he needed, longed for, and would do anything to serve.

Her luscious body had not gone unnoticed however, and his member swelled with the natural emotion of seeing his love once more, glistening, moving ever so lightly, begging him to ravage her. He sought to live within the emotion flowing through his fingers and lips, felt greatly as his legs ran through hers. As she pressed her ass harder against his swelling cock, he could only respond with a hard flex, pressing it hard into her pelvis. He ached to be inside her but knew that moment was yet to come...he had dreams of other pleasures first, pleasures that wet his mouth at the mere thought.

She had felt his cock flex and strain against her ass, a joy to be certain. Coupled with his touch she again pressed to him, coaxing another flex and slight thrust from his hip. Oh yes, she was going to take him fully, but not just yet. This was the part she loved the most, the ability to arouse and control him. Another shock wave flooded through her veins and she sank deeper into his embrace, slowly reaching out and running her fingers through his, guiding his hand back to her breast. She squeezed, lightly at first, then with purpose, guiding his hand to do the same. Her lips found his again and they pressed hard into one another, kissing with a fury and love that had waited so long. His toned arms wrapped her in close, securing her body and soul within his embrace. This was only the beginning. :) ­ She moaned this time, a soft purr at first that developed fully into a moan. He squeezed her breast from the very bottom, pushing her chest upward and enveloping her face between her strained chest and his kiss. The signal had worked, he was taking her finally. His kisses became more forceful, more with purpose. She rolled herself back to him, submitting as he moved atop of her.

It felt so good to grab her breast as hard as he was. He could never be sure if it hurt her painfully but she seemed to enjoy it. All he knew was that her perfect C cups felt so good in his grasp, so under control yet like delicate flowers needing attention. He moved to her nipples, alternating as she rolled under him. God he loved this, caressing her chest with his tongue. He met her lips again, slowly at first then with force renewed...he was completely lost in her beauty.

As he moved his kisses from her lips, back to her breasts, and then down her stomach line she gasped. Her stomach had not been touched like this in some time, a caress of hot breath and wet lips, lingering over her abdomen. She knew his desire, this was his favorite part of foreplay. Lingering at her small valleys sent another shock wave through her, the anticipation of his tongue's final resting place was almost too much to bear. She uncontrollably lifted her hips, ever so slightly yet enough to realize she had no control of her own movements now, they were at the whim of his tongue bath. He slowly moved around her navel, teasing her with his hands as they found the inside of her thighs, slowly rubbing them and moving them apart as his body sank further down hers. She could almost feel his breath upon her mound now, the anticipation growing to the aching point.

How long he had waited for this, to caress her abdomen with his tongue, to tease her with hot breath yet hold back as long as he could. His cock ached at the mere thought of his mouth engulfed with her sweet pussy, the juices trickling into his mouth as she whetted to his touch. This was his little fetish, his love to eat her peach as if it was his last meal on earth. Her taste was sweet and vibrant, her lips full. As her hips lifted toward him he knew she was ready, ready to be loved by his mouth, ready for his tongue to pierce her wet hole, to circle her swollen clit, to love her womanhood for all it was. One last effort to prolong the moment, one last measure of control...he moved to her inner thighs, kissing them softly, licking her hamstrings as they flexed to meet his touch. She could control it no longer now, his every touch elicited a natural response from her muscles, there was nothing she could do to stop it. Her body was his, ready for his taking.

Dear God, she thought, I can't control my legs.

His touch again washed over her, her warm hole was now burning with lust with no account as to how wet she had become. Her only thought was the warm breath of his mouth fully taking her in, swallowing every last drop she had to offer. Her clit had to be swollen, she had no idea how much yet she felt the soft flutter surround her mound....she had to be engorged. Her hamstrings spasm-ed again, her body fluttered with anticipation. Her hands uncontrollably moved about her body, one squeezing a breast and tweaking her nipple to the point of agony before beginning the process again. Her other found his neck, as she wrapped it around the back of his head, pulling his face into her, begging for him to unleash his passion upon her wet lips.

It was sudden yet subtle. His breath lingered for a moment over her flower before his full tongue laid itself upon her. His tongue was warm and felt as if it had just blanketed her pussy with a hot embrace. She could feel the tip of his tongue, ever so close to her hole begin to lift as it moved up, slowly moving along the inner crevice, creeping toward her full clit. As he neared her swollen button his tongue swung right and up over the miniature mountain it produced. As he cleared the top of her mound she could feel him take a breath, a cool wash of air flowed through her flower sending a shock wave through her once more. Even with closed eyes she could see her juices on the tip of his tongue, ready to be savored. Again and again he lapped at her full mound, taking her pussy whole at first, then focusing on more specific areas. His tongue fluttered over her hood, circling her clit ever wider and the closer in, moving faster and faster until he sucked her clit in completely. Her legs clamped around his head, spasming as he applied pressure to each feature her flower offered. Ecstasy flowed though her now without pause, surges of pleasure struck at her core. She moaned and swung her head from side to side, lost in his touch.

His mind was a furry of pleasure. How long had he waited to taste her? How long had he dreamed of feasting on her sweet pussy? Oh God, this was his moment, his greatest pleasure. She tasted so sweet, so natural. Her ecstasy flowed into his mouth as she flexed to his every touch. He wished to be drowned in it, to drink forever from her sweet nectar. Her soft hole was so warm, her clit fully engorged. As he slowly sucked it into his mouth he could feel her stomach flutter, a low hum applied should elicit the full response. As he slowly moaned on her full clit her could feel the reflex of her hole open upon his chin. He moved lower now, pausing his tongue at the opening of her. With all the length he could summon of his tongue he pressed into her, feeling her soft and ribbed inner hole, lapping at the juices yet to be released. His tongue was met with the warmth of the gods, a perfect temperature of which to enjoy her pussy. He gripped her hips harder now, his arms under her hamstrings, feeling every spasm. She moaned loudly this time, her head moving further back, her body opening to him fully. His cock ached against the blanket, pre-cum leaking uncontrollably. He wondered how long he would last in this heaven before his "other" head stole the show. Her hand was tight on the back of his head, his hair entwined in her fingers, his mouth pressed hard against her hole. This was how he loved it, his submission to her forceful touch, his head at her command.

His tongue bath was more than enough to wish him inside of her, she had dreamed of him filling her since the moment he boarded the plane. As she mustered what little control she had, she raised his head with her hand in his hair as she looked into his wanting eyes. She slowly pulled him back up to her mouth, she longed to taste herself once more upon his tongue. She kissed him as he approached, going straight for his dripping tongue. As she sucked it clean of her sweet juice she could feel his steel-hard cock press against her mound, moist with pre-cum. God how she wanted him inside her, filling her hole with his hard member.

As he lay atop her, she slowly and sensually moved her legs and hips to position his moist head against her hot hole. She could feel him press ever so slightly against her, nearing the point of entering her and then holding back. She longed for his hard member, needing him now to take her fully. She looked over his shoulder for a moment, the firelight echoing off his back and shoulders, his sweat creating a warm and mysterious glow. He he began to press into her, his shoulder flexed, a single bead of sweat rolling down his arm. She leaned forward to grab it, to taste his body. His head was buried in her neck now, applying soft kisses as he inched his way inside of her. She gasped at the sudden insertion, her pussy penetrated once more. His movements were slow and deliberate, inching forward and then back, going deeper with each thrust. Her moans became louder now, her breath caught as each inch pushed into her until finally she had him, full to his stomach, his entire rod buried deep in her womb. He stayed there for what seemed like a lifetime, flexing his cock inside of her, reminding her of his size and force. His sweat dripped more now, his body slippery to the touch as her hands crept to his perk ass. She grabbed a handful of each cheek, subtly burying her nails into him and pulled him in closer, to the very hilt of his manhood. Oh how he filled her, deep and warm.

It felt like pure heaven to be back inside his beautiful bride. No words could describe his feeling of becoming one with her again. He was fully inside of her now, flexing his cock against her pussy walls, touching her womb with the tip of his cock. She grabbed his ass, digging her finger nails in, a sign of pure ecstasy. He began to thrust, slowly and fully, letting her arch her body as he withdrew and then filled her again, each time giving her all that he had. He felt wet with sweat, his muscles flexing to her enjoyment. He was a man again, a man thrusting into his woman, a man filling her with all he had to offer.

His pace quickened, his thrusts more shallow. He was holding himself above her now, his arms rippling in the firelight. She closed her eyes and moaned as he steadily found a new rhythm, driving her mad with delight. He reached down and took her leg beneath her knee, bringing it up to her chest in order to widen his access. This was the spot, as her hips rolled back, as the head of his cock caressed the roof of her hole. She panted with ecstasy, matching his every subtle groan of manhood. The fire danced around them as his pace quickened some more, his cock running along her spot, unleashing a firestorm within her. The winds outside picked up and howled against the glass, it seemed as if the earth spun faster. He began to press deeper again, plowing into her as his sac slapped against her sweating ass. She was in pure bliss, aware of nothing more than the carnal sounds and feelings around and inside of her. He thrust with the storm, with the fire, with love and passion so long missed. She felt a flutter inside her, start low and warm and then burning with intensity. He had found the spot, her body began to convulse with response. His muscles flexed again and again in her hand, his arm exploding with strength and resolve. She grabbed her breast with other hand, squeezing once more as she reached her zenith, her body spewing forth its sweet nectar all over his hard cock, a pool of love inside of her.

He felt her go rigid and relax, he could not count the times it was so fast. He knew he had summoned her ecstasy, he could feel her flower contract around him. His cock came out of her, glistening with her juice. He released her leg and sat back, marveling in her beauty. She looked up to him with the look that melted his heart immediately, a look of love, satisfaction, and appreciation for him. He breathed heavily now, his thrusting was labored but oh so enjoyable. She reached up to him, holding his wet cock with her hand, slowly stroking him with a coy smile. He moaned in reply as she knelt before him, slowly taking his member into her mouth. It felt so wonderful, her warm wet touch. Her tongue seemed to dance around his head, swirling over his opening and back down to his sac. She engulfed him fully with her mouth, his head knocking on the door of her throat. She slowly and fully bobbed on his hard cock, coming back up to his tip before applying a hard suck as she took him again. Her fingers grabbed his balls, his reflex was a stiff contraction of his ass as she reached around to hold him into her. He could take it no more, he had to have her once again.

She loved this moment, when she could tease him to the brink of explosion yet control his offering. She sucked with all her might at him, taking him as far she could before grabbing his ass to hold him into her. She knew he was ready to explode, after all, it had been some time. Her pussy wet again at the though of his volcano, the feeling of his pulse. She wanted it inside of her, deep in her innards, filling her with his sweet nectar.

She slowly turned around on all fours, letting him savor a look at her glistening form. Her ass was now in the air in front of him, tight and full, ready to ravaged. She looked over her shoulder with a teasing smile and slowly worked her hips, her moist cheeks clapping together, inviting him into her once more. As he reached forward and grabbed her hips, she gasped as his hold was strong and purposeful. She knew he was ready, knew his intent. The fire again danced behind him, illuminating him with sweat and passion. His thrust found its home, full and deep she gasped as all his cock was in her once more. He rocked her forward with his force, and she responded as she pushed back, trying to take every millimeter of his rod. With one hand on her hip and one over her shoulder, he thrust deep and hard into her, filling her as his head became engorged. She knew this was the final moment before his eruption, she could feel his cock swell with cum. She threw back her head, a moan leaving her lips as he again thrust hard into her. She reached back with one hand and grabbed his ass, pulling him to her as she looked over her shoulder at him.

Fill me, fill me with your cum, I need it inside me. I want to feel you empty yourself in me. Cum for me baby!

The words left her lips, her emotions swelled with the thought of his eruption. She could hardly wait for it, she wanted him to fill her, for it to explode inside her like a tidal wave, for it too be so much she couldn't hold it all.

He was at the brink when her whispers of orgasm left her lips. The sight of her body was more than any man could handle, her teases too much to bear. To hear her words broke his control, the mere sound of her voice, purring with a plead for him to fill her. The want, need, desire, and pure sex oozed from her mouth. It was more than he could control. He flexed once, buried deep in her as he exploded, a thick rope of cum shooting into her. Again and again, massive strings of cum left his cock, only to fill her waiting pussy. Again and again he shot his massive load into her. She moaned with ecstasy, accepting ever drop until he slumped over her back, exhausted and spent...his love once more inside of her.

She knew that once she spoke, he was uncontrollable. His final thrust was with so much force she gasped loudly as his cock emptied into her. She could feel his head flex, feel the warmth of his cum fill her void, his body flexing and releasing, flexing and releasing. God how she had waited for this, waited for his cum to be in her once more. She could feel it begin to run out of her as he thrust his massive load into her hole. This had to be epic, she could not remember the last time he spilled this much cum in her.

12