Welcome Home

Story Info
Mom's boyfriend has his way with me.
1.3k words
4
153.3k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Its so nice to be back in my old room after spending a year on a mission trip. I look through my closet as I think about the job search I must start. Hopefully I can find something quick so I can move out of Mom's house. I undress removing my bra and panties and throw on a tank top and short shorts glad to have the comforts of home. I hear a key in the door and know Mom must be home, only when she walks in I see she's not alone. The first thing I notice is the carnal look in his eye, I can tell he wants me, although I have been in a third world country not having any sex for the past year, my senses must be off. Oh well. Mom has chosen a hottie that's for sure he's tall and muscular, and that look on his face... I have to remind myself he's Mom's

"Cathy, I'm so glad you're home! This is William, my boyfriend." She says as she eyes my attire. I feel horrible, I thought my first day back would be just the two of us. "Will, honey this is my daughter" she beams. I hug them both, only when I hug him he pulls me close and I know he feels my erect nipples. He smells amazing as our embrace ends, I feel his hands graze my bottom. I shake the thought, it must have been an accident. I learn that Mom and Will have been together almost a year. After a few minutes I excuse myself to work on my resume. I keep thinking about what just happened and am hopelessly confused.

When I wake, I decide I need a shower to take my mind off things. I wash my self and as I'm finishing up I bring the showerhead down and tease my clit. My mind drifts to thoughts of Will's strong arms wrapped around me. I use my other hand to grab my breasts, I pull at my nipples, when I'm startled by a noise. Good what kind of daughter fantasizes about her mother's man. I turn the water off and open the shower curtain.

"Ohh," I scream "What are you doing here?" I yell as I grab for my towel. He beats me to it.

"I was enjoying the show. Here let me help you," he says as he dries my hair.

"You sick pervert!" I yell. "What would my mother say?" I snatch the towel back and try to leave but he blocks the door. He's twice my size, there's no way I'm getting past him so I hold the towel tight.

"Your mother says she wants me happy, and looking at that hot little body makes me happy." With that he shoves me to my knees. His fist is in my hair and his long cock finds my mouth. I try to fight but its useless, I've accidentally dropped my towel. He is so much stronger than me and I can hardly catch my breath as he fucks my mouth. I try to scream, that doesn't happen with my mouth full. Finally he pulls me up.

"Creep, get away from me! I'm telling my mother what a jerk she let into her house!" I scream as I try to cover myself.

"You dumb whore, don't you know a woman will always blame the other woman," he says as he slaps my face. "Especially after last night, you were practically naked. You think she missed these beautiful nipples standing at attention for me," as he pinches them. I know he's right. I look to the ground and shake my head. "Are you going to be a good little slut now?" When I don't answer he lifts me over his shoulder and carries me to my bedroom. He slaps my ass, I'm helpless. Before putting me down his hand wanders to my pussy. "You stupid little slut, I knew you liked it. Why do you fight me?" He puts me on my bed.

"My mom," I'm crying now. I can't bring myself to look at his face. "I can't do this to her, its so Wrong."

"It's ok your mom will never know," he says as he plays with my clit. It feels so good and before I know it I'm moving my hips and let out a moan. I can't believe I'm so turned on right now. He stops. "Are you ready to get on your knees for Daddy?"

"Please don't make me do this"

"Fine you leave me no choice but to punish you, when you are ready to be Daddy's little slut let me know." He sits on the edge of the bed and pulls me so I'm on the floor sitting on my knees. I wait for the intrusion, but it doesn't come instead he frees his dick. Its beautiful. He pulls my face onto his lap so his cock rests against my face. He slaps my ass. "Count as I spank you, you are in charge of this punishment when you are ready to be a good slut for Daddy I will stop."

"One," I'm sobbing. As I say the word, I feel his cock against my lips. It's kind of hot.

"One what?"

"One Daddy," the next one comes harder than the first. "Two Daddy. Three Daddy," his assault continues, it hurts so bad and his delicious cock is so tempting. "Thirteen Daddy. Fourteen Daddy," I know what he wants and before he can spank me again I do it. I lick the length of his dick. I'm moaning as I do its nice to free myself and he rewards me by massaging my ass.

"Good girl," he says as he allows me to ravage his cock like a famished whore. I can tell he's about to come, when he pulls me off of him. "Get on top of me," he demands.

"I want you in my mouth," for some reason sucking him off doesn't seem as bad as fucking him. I'm still worried about hurting Mom.

"A good little slut gives Daddy what he wants," he pulls me on top of him. It feels amazing when his cock pierces into me. When I fail to move he spank my ass again only now that my pussy is full its feels incredible and although I didn't want to I'm bucking my hips. "Slow down," he demands as he begins to kiss and lick my breasts. I pull my feet so they are flat on the bed and lift myself so only the tip of his dick is inside me then I lower but just enough so his head is inside. I do this a few times as I watch him moving in and out of me. It's so hot then I drop allowing him to fill me. I alternate between small teasing strokes and burying him inside me. "You are a good little slut aren't you?" I nod my head. "Say it," he demands.

"I'm Daddy's good little slut," I say I can barely contain myself and grind my pussy against him so my clit gets massaged. He grabs my nipples as I come harder than I've ever come before. He thrusts a few more times and empties into me.

"Good girl," he says as he embraces me. "You've made Daddy proud," I beam at the compliment.

Later that evening Mom and Will are in her room. I find myself jealously wondering what they are doing in there. While we eat dinner Mom informs me that Will is moving in with us. Will winks at me and I know I will continue to fuck my mom's boyfriend. I can't help the tears that stream down my face.

"Cathy, what's wrong?"

"Nothing I'm just so happy for you two," Will nods at me as I answer.

"Cathy, I want you to make Will feel comfortable here"