Welcome Home

Story Info
Wife sleeping alone in their bed, he makes himself welcome.
1.6k words
4.13
57k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel his eyes on her. Feel his gaze traveling down her body, taking in her "sleeping" state. She tried to keep her breathing steady but excitement was causing her heart to race and her breath to come out in uneven bursts.

She moaned and turned in her "sleep" giving him a better view of her body. Better access should he decide to step through the doorway and approach the bed. She hopped he would. God did she hope he would walk over and take her.

She let the cool satin sheet slide down her body revealing the curves of her breasts through her thin nightgown. Arousal and the cold night air tightened her nipples into hard peaks. Moister gathered between her legs.

He took a step forward. She held her breath as he neared the bed. She willed her eyes to stay closed.

The sound of material sliding over skin echoed throughout her body, sending her cells buzzing with excitement.

He stood over her, watching her closely.

She waited. Waited for him to touch her. Anywhere would make her happy. She just needed his hands on her body, making her moan and beg for more.

When his hand finally caressed her skin she nearly shot off the bed.

His warm fingers brushed over her collar bone, down the valley of her breasts, and across her stomach. She could feel the heat of him through the thin cotton of her night gown . He felt as though he were made of fire, warming her where ever he touched.

Still she kept her eyes closed, not ready to give up the ruse. He pulled the sheet further down her body, past her hips and down her legs.

It wasn't the cool night air that sent chills through her body, making her skin break out in goose bumps.

Once she was completely exposed to his eyes and touch he ran his fingers up her bare leg. As he neared the hem of her gown she spread her legs invitingly.

He didn't pursue the trail she hoped he would.

Instead he took his hand away. She nearly whimpered at the loss of contact. She listened to him retreat from the side of the bed. Her brow furrowed in frustration and confusion.

Rolling onto her side in disappointment she hunted for the fallen sheet.

Just as she found the corner clinging to the end of the bed, a hand took hold of her ankle. She let out a startled cry as she was pulled quickly to the foot of the bed. Her body slid easily across the smooth sheets, into his warm hard body. He settled between her parted thighs pushing against her core. She moaned at the contact. He was hard and unyielding. She could feel the shape of his cock pressing against her, straining to enter her through the thin material of her panties.

She opened her mouth to speak but was silenced by his kiss. The kiss was demanding, long, and oh so sweet. He rocked his hips into her, earning a strangled moan from her.

She could feel his smile against her lips as he ground against her.

"Playing possum?"

"Me? Never"

"Mmhm" He kissed her again, long and devouring. Pulling back he smiled at her little whimper. He bit her lip gently, tugging at the plump appendage he shushed her.

His hands slid over her shoulders pulling at the thin straps of her nightgown. Sliding them down her shoulders baring her breasts. He took their weight into his hands massaging and squeezing. She hissed when his fingers pinched and rolled her hard nipples. His mouth never leaving hers, he continued to fondle as his tongue swept across her lips probing, demanding entry. She welcomed it with her own.

His hands releasing her breasts skimmed down her sides gathering the skirt of her nightgown at her hips.

Much to her disappointment he pulled away from her lips, and pressed his forehead to hers. Their breath mingled as they panted. His fingers slid up her smooth thigh. Her eyes watched their assent, they met his as his fingers found her core.

His fingers stroked her through the fabric of her panties. Hard enough to make her moan, and soft enough for her to demand for more. She rocked her hips closer.

"You're wet." He said, his voice husky "I can feel it through your panties." She made a noise of agreement. He slid her panties to the side. She gasped at the cool air hitting her wet shaven lips.

He parted her, sliding his longest finger along the smooth folds.

"Mm, very wet." He said as his middle finger found her clit.

Her clit throbbed in need. She clung to his shoulders as his finger raised her hood, further revealing the engorged nub. He stayed there a moment, pushing his finger against the bundle of nerves, rolling it left and right. Her arms tightened around him, her hips surging forward to meet his thick finger.

Lowering his head he took a rosy nipple between his lips, pulling at the bud gently lapping at it with his tongue. She dropped her head back, lost in pleasure. He nipped at the hard peak, earning a startled gasp.

He could feel her on the verge of an orgasm. She rocked her hips faster searching for her release.

"Not just yet." He said, his voice as strained as the gasps and moans coming from her. He took his finger away, slapping playfully at her pussy.

He lowered her back on to the bed her breasts rising and falling rapidly with her breathing. He brought her legs up. Bending her knees he spread her legs wide, allowing him to see her fully.

Her nightgown bunched at her waist baring her breast and legs. Her panties pushed to one side of her shaven pussy, revealing wet lips parted and begging to be penetrated.

His growl was pure male satisfaction.

He slid her panties off her slowly, watching the bit of cloth trail lazily up her raised legs. He tossed them to the side, kissing her claves before parting her legs once again.

She watched his eyes take in all over her, their gaze traveling up and down her body. Stopping at her glistening sex. He placed his large hand over her abdomen, fingers sprawled across her skin. The other sliding down her inner thigh to part her wet folds again. He slid his middle finger into her entrance the muscles there flexing around the thick digit.

"So tight baby." His eyes met hers, gaze never wavering as he added another finger. She cried out in pleasure. He parted his fingers slightly stretching her further. His thumb found her clit sliding along it, pushing up before pressing down. She raised her hips begging for more. Her eyes closed as her orgasm started to build quickly.

"Open your eyes." He demanded. She didn't know if she could.

"Open them." He repeated.

She did. Her eyes met his, glowing with pleasure. He slid his fingers in and out, pace recklessly fast, all the while continuing the slow torture at her clit.

She screamed, coming suddenly and forcefully. She tossed her head side to side, eyes forced to close at the over load of sensations. He pushed his fingers deep into her, loving the feel of her muscles clenching and relaxing around him, milking his fingers as they would soon his cock.

When the last tremors of pleasure subsided she let out a well sated sigh. She stretched her arms over her head teasing him with a sensual view of her breasts and toned body. Her eyes met his, before sliding down his exposed chest.

"Your turn." She said eyeing his hard cock. "And I think you're more then ready"

"You've no idea" He grinned down at her.

She took his cock in her hand, sliding down the shaft before moving back up to the tip. She circled her thumb across the enlarged head. He swore under his breath.

"Show me then." She said softly.

She watched him hungrily as he took hold of his cock and led himself into her entrance. He entered her leisurely, drawing it out stretching her as he went. She raised her hips hoping to impale herself on him, but he wouldn't let her. The hands he placed on her hips kept her firmly in place.

His brow furrowed in concentration as the feel of her warm wet pussy surrounding his cock tested him. hen he couldn't draw it out any longer he surged forward burring himself deep in her. He didn't give her time to adjust, he withdrew and thrust forward again.

His pace was fast and hard. He intended to go slow but the feel of her snug pussy around him made him to lose himself. He needed to be deep within her, needed to feel her come around him as he filled her.

He slammed his cock into her again and again. The sound of their bodies slapping against each other filled the room. She wrapped her legs around his hips arching up to meet his thrusts, crying out each time his long hard cock penetrated her.

He felt her tighten around him, her sweet pussy clenching and unclenching bringing him in further with each thrust.

"I'm... I'm" She couldn't finish. He felt her orgasm continue to build along side his. The walls of her pussy milking him as he'd hopped, accepting him greedily.

And then she shattered.

That's all it took for him to join her. His release was long over do and explosive. He buried his face into the crook of her neck as he came. His load burned as it filled her. She moaned in ecstasy.

They laid their together, still joined and panting in harmony.

"Welcome home" She said between breaths.