Welcome home

Story Info
Wife suprises husband with a special gift.
1.6k words
3.8
55.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have come home from my day at work, and as usual you are there to greet me. This time you have a mischievous smile on your face. After a brief embrace, you tell me to go relax and take a shower, and that you have a surprise for me.

I am only in the shower for a few minutes, when the curtain is pushed to the side and you step in with me. Again we embrace. The hot water turning our flesh red from the heat, we lock in a passionate kiss. Our hands struggle to touch every part of our partners body at once. Your hand wanders lower and grasps my cock. You can feel it coming to life in your hand.

All at once you separate yourself from me. You grab the soap and begin washing my chest, and my arms. Despite my protests as I attempt in vain to kiss your neck and breasts, you turn me to face away from you, and begin to wash my back. Leaning down to wash my legs, you reach around my body and begin to wash my cock. As you continue this soapy massage, you stand and push your breasts against my back. Our skin is slick from the suds. Your arms entwining my body, you stroke me while lightly biting into my back and shoulders. As you feel the orgasm building inside me, you turn me around and take me deep in your mouth. The water still spraying down on us, as you fluidly alternate stroking and sucking me. I let you know I am about to cum by grabbing the back of your head. You force my rigid length far down your throat, feeling the pulse as I empty my load directly into you.

Gently, you continue to stroke me. Licking my tip to make sure you have every drop. I semi-collapse against the shower wall. Clearly spent.

Standing, you kiss me on the cheek and whisper in my ear "Don't be long. There is more". You smile at me again as you leave the shower.

I take my time finishing my shower, and drying off. I don't bother getting dressed before I walk to the bedroom.

Lying on the bed, you see me in the doorway and subtly put your hand up as if to say "wait". I do as directed, waiting to see what happens next.

I realize there is someone else in the room. It's a woman. Her back is to me as she approaches the bed. I am not sure if she is aware of my presence, but she has not acknowledged that I am there.

She crawls up from the foot of the bed, slowly kissing and caressing her way up your body. The atmosphere in the room turns electric as her lips meet yours.

Her hands explore your body, and your hands hers. She begins to kiss down your body. Again, her hands move against your skin, setting you on fire.

You whimper softly as she begins to taste you. Right away your body arches as you begin to orgasm. She takes her time, working magically. Every time you start to settle down you begin to squirm in the sheets again. She takes her time on you. Your face is flushed when you pull her head up toward you. Her face and lips are wet with your sex. You pull her toward you and taste yourself on her tongue.

Faster than one would expect, you flip her onto her back and straddled her face in a sixty-nine position. I cannot see what you are doing from where I am standing, but from her reaction I can see that it's working. You stay hovered over her face by a few inches, keeping yourself just out of her reach. She gives up her struggle to reach you and begins kissing and nibbling on the inside of your legs.

I'm not sure when I moved further into the room. I'm also not sure when I got hard again.

Without even opening her eyes, this mystery woman reaches up and grabs my cock. I'm a bit shocked as I didn't realize how close I was. She cracks a thin smile as she strokes my length. Pulling me closer, she takes me into her mouth. I grab onto your hips for support as I rock back and forth, slowly fucking her mouth. Removing me from her mouth she teases your clit with the tip of my cock. I move just slightly, and push myself into you. I hold it in deep without moving while mystery girl alternates her attention from my balls, and your clit. She pushes me out of you and takes me back into her mouth. This is done several times before you get up and push me down on the bed.

The two of you seem to be having a competition of "who can fit more of me in her mouth". I'm okay with this. While one of you pushes her head down on me, the other licks and sucks my balls. The only things I can do is keep saying "OH MY GOD!".

You quietly whisper something into her ear, then continues to suck me. She pushes me flat on the bed and puts me into a sixty-nine position. Although I cannot see, I can tell the two of you have resumed alternating sucking and licking me as she lowers herself onto my face. I greedily lick and suck on her clit, and trying to explore anything I can reach. Her weight shifts as she grinds herself on my face, trying to fuck herself with my tongue. I don't realize the sucking has stopped until I feel your hand gripping my shaft. I can feel you lowering yourself onto me, slowly at first but as you develop a rhythm your pace quickens.

I secretly wish I was a fly on the wall, as this has got to be the hottest fucking thing anyone has ever seen.

Mystery woman climbs off my face. I immediately pull you down toward me to kiss you. You indulge me for only a moment. Our lips meet and our tongues twist together. You push yourself back up in order to keep the quick pace of your ride. Mystery woman sits next to us, kissing and caressing our bodies. She stands up and walks behind you. Kissing your shoulders and neck, still caressing you she begins to move you up and down my cock with the rhythm you have been keeping, pushing you harder down onto me. I start to feel the tension build inside me and I ask if you are going to swallow my cum again. You both just smile and continue your motion.

As I grab a hold of your legs and tell you I'm going to cum, our friend pushes you down onto me, as if I could get any deeper. You can feel my hot cum shooting inside you. Our bodies shudder together as we share our orgasms. The three of us collapse in a pile of sweat and sex.

I'm not sure how long I have been asleep, but when I wake up I am in the bed alone.

I can hear voices coming from the other room. The shower is running.

I wander into the bathroom. The two of you are washing each other. I'm peeking through just to watch.

When she lathers your skin, she starts to kiss you again. Passionately. I start to feel a stir inside me, and I can't help but to touch myself. I'm surprised I'm able to get hard again, but watching this voyeuristic fantasy is bringing out something in me.

I step into the shower, and you kiss me warmly. Your hands feel good around me. The three of us mingle together in the shower, washing and petting each other.

Mystery woman whispers in your ear, but all I can hear is "Can I......?". This makes you giggle a little bit, and you say yes. The two of you direct your attention to me once again as the three of us come to a close embrace. We take turns trading passionate kisses, holding each other close. I keep trying to touch either one of you, but my reach is blocked every time. You tell me this is all for me, and to keep my hands to myself. Our friend sits on the side of the tub and takes me into her mouth while you continue to kiss me. I am so hard I feel like I will burst from my skin. She stands up, still holding onto my cock, she spins around and tries to push herself onto me. Surprised by this, I back away. We both turn to you, her out of frustration, and me for reassurance. You put your hand on me and nod. Your smile tells me more than your nod.

With her back still turned, she again pushes herself against me. I can tell by the tightness she is putting me in her ass. With at first just the head of my cock entering her, she pauses for only a moment before she begins to rock back and forth. Taking my hard cock deeper into her as she goes. She soon has me buried completely inside her. She pauses for another moment to take in this sensation. You alternate between kissing her and kissing me. I can see that your hand is in front of her, massaging her pussy while she grinds herself on me. The three of us move together in a symphony of moans. I feel myself getting closer to Cuming, and I stop letting her do all the work. I push faster and deeper into her. I pull you close and kiss you deep as I cum inside her. We stand breathless as the now cool water beats down on us. As if nothing has happened, we all silently wash each other. After rinsing off, I climb into bed and fall fast asleep.