Welcome Home

Story Info
My lover returns from a trip away.
1.1k words
3.63
7.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcds566
mcds566
3 Followers

I turn the car engine off, and sit for a moment, collecting my thoughts. My head is spinning, I feel as if I am drunk. I get out the car taking a deep breath; I knock on your front door. The excitement of seeing you again, is already making my hard. Just as I try and regain my composure, you open the door. The sight that greats me takes my breath away. For a second I stand speechless, like a rabbit trapped in the glare of car headlights.

Your petite toned size 8 frame is bronzed from the sun, and your skin seems to shimmer in the light. Your eyes are more piercing than ever, a pair of high heels accentuates your amazing slender legs. A black short skirt hugs your hips, as if it were a second skin. A figure hugging red blouse matches your lip stick. It is only partially done up, showing a glimpse of your pert breasts.

I push the door closed with my foot. You have that glint in eye, and you know what you have done to me already. I kiss you deeply, you respond instantly. Your tongue swirls around mine, I draw breath, and the smell of your perfume ignites the fuse. I grab your shoulders pushing you against the hall wall, kissing you harder. My hands are now on your hips, quickly moving upwards under your blouse, your skin is so soft and smooth. With one hand I find your right nipple, and twist it a little between my thumb and fore finger. You let out a sigh, as it hardens in my fingers. My other hand draws you closer, I can feel the heat from your body as your groin pushes against me.

Somehow we have made it into the dining room, and you are now perched on the edge of the table. Your legs wrapped tightly around my waist, you look up at me, with a glint in your eye. My hands reach for the buttons of your blouse.

Pure lust takes over and I pull the front of it apart. Buttons fly everywhere; raw passion has taken over now. My hands are in the arch of your back, pulling you upwards. My mouth closes on each of your nipples in turn. I can hear your breathing change, as your hands find their way between us. You undo my jeans and release my rigid cock, from its confined space.

My nerve endings tingle as I try and regain control. My hand is now at the top of your silky thighs, as I pushing your skirt higher. I run my hand across the front of your thong; your juices have already soaked into the thin material, making it warm to the touch.

I now have a dull ache; deep down in my groin. I need to be inside you, adrenaline surges through my whole body. With a single tug your skirt hits the floor. Closely followed by your now sodden thong, I push you back onto the table. In an instance my fingers are at your entrance pushing inside. I thrust them inside you deeper and faster, with each movement. As they thrust further into you your body shudders beneath me.

"I need you now," you cry out.

I push into you in one swift movement; your eyes are fixed deeply onto mine. I thrust deeper into your pussy, your velvet walls close around me tighter drawing me further into you. Your juices are gushing from deep with you, coating my balls in your sweet nectar. My hands grip you waist a little tighter, pulling you closer until I can go no deeper. I thrust harder and faster, with each stroke. Your hands grip my shoulders your nails dig into my skin. The forthcoming sense of release is so intense.

"I can't hold on any longer, "you scream, out loudly.

Just hearing those words sends me other the edge. I lose control slamming into you one last time. A gasp escapes my lips as I pump hot semen deep into you. Your pussy walls clamp onto me tightly, milking every last drop from within me. Both my legs lock themselves rigid, I have to hold onto the table to steady myself.

The sweet smell of sex is intoxicating, my head is spinning, you raise your head.

"I want more," you murmur, breathlessly.

I lean forward and kiss you slowly; you look at me and smile. Your eyes are alight as if a fire is burning behind then.

"Now "you moan, there's urgency to your voice.

I kiss slowly down your body stopping briefly, to suck on your nipples and then lower still. My hands tracing the curves of your body, until I am knealing infront of your pussy. I stop for a second and take in the beautiful sight in front of me. Your lips are swollen and red, a mixture of our juices glisten in the light as they trickle down onto your toned thighs.

My fingers slowly tease your lips apart. I lean forward letting my tongue darts across the nub of your engorged clit.Your hands grab hold of the back of my head pulling me into you. I push my thumb deep into you, swirling it around inside you, as your walls clamp hold. My other hand finds the small of your back and I pull you closer towards me. Your clit is now between my lips, the tip of my tongue flicking hard against you your swollen nub. I feel your thighs begin to tremble, you are so close.

"I'm on the edge fuck me," you cry out.

In one swift movement I spin you onto your front, and for the second time I push hard into you. Your pussy contracts holding me like a vice, your whole body is trembling. Your hands are gripping the edge of the table, you push back hard as my balls hit your outer lips. I draw back slightly; my hands grip your hips. As I thrust into you one last time, pumping long jets of cum deep into you. Your body shudders and jolts, as your orgasm courses through your body, juices floods from you like a wave breaking on a beach, running down by shaft over my balls splashing onto my thighs. Your body relaxes and a huge sigh escapes your lips, I withdraw spent and exhausted.

I lift you up and you sit astride me. A mixture of our juices trickling into my lap from your swollen pussy, I gently put my hand between your legs catching the nectar in the palm of my hand. I lift it up to your mouth and smiling wryly you suck my fingers dry. I lean forward and kiss you.

"Welcome home, "I whisper, in your ear.

mcds566
mcds566
3 Followers