Welcome Home

Story Info
My boyfriend loves what's waiting for him at home.
1.2k words
3.92
17.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was half eight in the evening and I was just slipping on his black shirt, the one that he'd worn that day and still smelled like him. I turned my head to the side and inhaled his scent from the collar, which I was now turning down and straightening out. His smell alone got me a little excited, knowing full well that within the hour I would be surrounded by it, smothering me and making me his even more that I already am. I removed the clip from my hair, letting it fall loose over my shoulders. It curled a bit at the bottom, having been up in a bun all day.

Moving to the bed, I sat down so that I could pull on my thigh highs, taking the time to appreciate the feel of the thin material on my skin. I couldn't help myself imagining how his hands would feel if he were to slide them over my legs to pull them off. Though I knew this would never happen. He would leave them on and no doubt choose positions to allow him a perfect view of my legs in the tights.

Finally I was ready. He'd gone out to play football with the lads that afternoon, but had rung me an hour earlier to let me know when he would be home and apologise for being later than he originally thought. I'd already cleaned the flat and done any remaining studying hours before. I always missed him when he was out and tried to fill the day with chores and odd jobs, but there was never enough to do, especially at the weekend.

And so I'd decided to surprise him with a nice welcome home. I'd picked a very simple outfit. Plain black, thin thigh highs, a plain black thong and bra set and then his black shirt over the top, which I'd buttoned once just under my boobs.

Dinner was ready to go. I'd made sure to cook something that could sit in the oven and just be reheated ... after.

I became very anxious, more through having to wait than anything. I tried to settle my mind by pottering around, making the already perfect bed, wiping down the already clean table and lighting a few more candles than absolutely necessary.

Finally I heard his key in the door and wandered into the hall to meet him. He was distracted, taking off his shoes and putting them in the cupboard, but he caught sight of my feet in the tights and raised his eyes in question. When he saw what I was wearing he paused, a smug smile spreading across his face. He closed the distance between us in two steps, pulling my body in to fit his shape and crushing his lips onto mine. I clung to him, weaving my fingers into his hair so that he couldn't escape and pulled him to me more, as he proceeded to kiss my neck and jaw line.

I could feel myself getting wetter and began to doubt that we would even make it to the bedroom, but he grabbed my hand and pulled me down the hall, undoing his belt buckle as he went.

He pushed me roughly onto the bed, standing in front of me to admire the view, before pulling his shirt off a little bit too slowly for my liking. I thought maybe he was purposely teasing me. Bending over me he loosened the one done up button so he could kiss my stomach down to the top of my thong.

My head rolled back, as the tingly sensation started to spread across my body, starting in the spots were he kissed me.

It didn't take him long to remove every item of clothing I was wearing, except the thigh highs, exactly as I'd predicted. Before I knew what was happening he'd discarded his own trousers and was holding himself above me, trapping me beneath him. I could feel his hard cock pressing into my slit. He kissed me ferociously, biting my lip to remind me who I belonged to and in the same moment pushed inside me to the hilt. I gasped, loving his possession of me. I'd never felt so loved by anyone before him.

He seemed desperate, his pace fast from the word go. He leaned his arm over my neck, forcing my head back and my back to arch. After a while, I felt a sharp pain radiating from my nipple. Straining to look over his arm I noticed him pinching it. He stared at me a moment, daring me to defy him and when I said nothing, the smug smile returned.

"Roll over", he demanded.

I did as I was told, crawling onto my hands and knees, positioning myself on the edge of the bed to allow him better access.

He ran his hand over my calves, up my thighs and stopped when he reached my arse. Rubbing his hands in small circles on my cheek, I began to moan, anxious for him to be inside me.

Slap! He brought his hand down on my arse hard. I yelped and looked over my shoulder. His response to my wide eyes was to whack me again. The pain was nice in a way, but I enjoyed it mainly because it stated his complete control of me, that I would let him hurt me and not even question it.

He thrust back into me, making me moan with relief. The steady pace of his thrusts combined with the spanking I was getting pushed me closer and closer to the point of orgasm. But he knew me too well. As I got close he grabbed my hair, pulling me upright onto my knees. The change in pressure stopped me from going over the edge. I groaned, but didn't complain as he started to play with my boobs and tweak my nipples.

After a few minutes of this, he pushed me away from himself and circled his finger in the air, indicating that he wanted me to roll onto my back. He stayed where he was though, so I placed my feet on the edge of the bed and pushed my hips up to meet his.

Grabbing my arse, he pulled me to him, entering me once more and quickened his pace, until I began to moan and thrust upwards to meet him.

"Touch yourself", he ordered.

I rubbed my clit, moving my finger in tiny circles. I could hear a groan building in his throat, as he reached inconceivable speeds. I screamed out, as I came around his dick. The pressure was too much for him and he pulled out, spraying his load over my chest, which was high in the air, due to the strength of my orgasm forcing me to arch my back.

My orgasm reached it's peak as I felt his cum hit my skin, making it last longer.

My back slumped back down onto the bed, as I came down. I looked up at him, loving him so completely in that moment. Nobody could make me feel as amazing as he did.

He lifted my leg, so that he could nibble my calf through the tights, before leaving the room to go clean up, calling over his shoulder that I best not dare to take them off!