Welcome Home

Story Info
He knows just what she needs after a long business trip.
3k words
4.57
40.4k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up longingly at my house as the cab dumped me out in front. It had been a long fucking day. I had been gone much longer than I had wanted to, extra meetings, that stupid storm that clogged all the flights going through the midwest. I spent most of the time at the lounge writing up the report for the client and trying to put out some of the fires that one of the idiots we contracted with had managed to ignite. I counted it as lucky that I had been able to get home at all, and just one day late instead of two or three.

John was at work, he taught on Fridays until 5:30 at the university, he seemed to always get the crappy time slots but at least he was on his way to getting tenure. I lugged my suitcase up to our room. I have always loved the way we decorated it, a huge four poster bed with blue and white striped coverlets. There were pillows and chintz and a small sitting area around the hearth with chairs for reading and a settee. It is one of my favorite places in the house.

On the square footrest was a carefully placed sash. I felt my knees get wobbly.

We had plans this evening.

After a few mental calculations and the memory of our text exchange earlier, I realized that our schedules were clear and my ever thoughtful and oh-so detail oriented John had orchestrated this time for us to play. I was glad that the weather hadn't disrupted these plans even more. I looked down to see the text that popped up on my phone. "I'll be home shortly. Prepare."

I had texted him earlier telling him that I was almost home, that I needed to unwind. He knew I was looking straight at the strip of fabric on the padded square bench and he had already turned up the heat from his remote thermostat (damn that man loves his electronics).

I had to laugh at his forethought. But oh shit, I realized I didn't have that much time. I couldn't think too much, I just had to move. Which was precisely what he wanted - me on that jittery edge of nerves.

I dumped my clothes into the closet hamper, and quickly undressed, feeling grateful that I shaved earlier. I could feel my arousal start to ignite. I took a quick shower, not enough time to get my hair wet, just soap up and get the travel grime off. I toweled off, then sat down at my makeup chair. He likes the deep red purple lipstick that stains my lips and stays in place even when I suck him. I put it on carefully. There wasn't much time.

I walked over to the settee at the end of our bed. He had pulled it out so that when I was on it, he could see me from any angle. Naked, I picked up the strip of fabric and slowly put it over my eyes and tied it behind me.

Then I knelt on the padded bench, sitting on my knees, listening and getting more and more turned on.

It was longer than I expected, but strangely like no time at all. I could hear him unlock the door downstairs, then I could feel his presence before I heard the door opening and the step of his shoes. Just the sound of him made me long for him.

Despite the warmth of the room, my nipples were hard and yearning.

He chuckled slightly when we came into the room. "What do we have here? You look ravishing darling." His resonant bass of a voice put a shiver into my body. He walked over, lightly put his hand against my neck and kissed me. If you could call the way he pushed his mouth into mine - claiming and devouring it. I could feel myself moan into him. He pulled back and told me he had missed me.

"I missed you too", I said.

Then I heard the box open. The box we don't open very often. The box that comes out when I put the blindfold on. When I say yes to him. I could hear him rustling through it.

A ball gag went into my mouth. Not his normal way of doing things - this was different. I could feel him buckle it at the base of my neck. Then cuffs, normally those went on my wrists, but this time, he attached them to my elbows and linked them so that my arms were pulled back taut. He asked if it felt ok and I nodded. Still kneeling, I could feel the arch of my shoulders thrusting my tits forward. I felt exposed and vulnerable.

He started massaging my shoulders and I felt myself sink into him, God, it had been a long week, I needed this break, I needed something to tell me to get back into my body instead of the constant ongoing firefighting and fixing stupid problems that my programmers didn't get right the first time.

He walked away and I felt something flat and smooth glide against my skin. Fingers? No, the flat of a crop. Small little thing, so tiny and yet it managed to trace all along my body.

"Do you want to please me my dear?" John's deep voice said.

He knows I do. I nod. Yes, I do want to please him.

"Say it out loud."

"Yes, sir." I respond, mumbling around the gag in my mouth.

"Then I will correct your position dear. I want your body to be exposed for me, opened up. Will you do that for me?"

I nod again, yes, then correct myself by saying "Yes sir." into the gag. I think to myself, yes, yes, I will sink into a position that you want my body in. I can feel my pussy clenching.

He taps at the inside of my thigh, I widen my legs. He taps a bit more, I widen more.

He slides from the base of my spine, slowly up to the small hairs at the base of my neck. "Lengthen." John whispers. I feel my body reorganizing, straighter, more upright.

He makes cooing noises, clucking "Such a good girl" as the flap of the crop goes under my chin so that my head tilts back.

"And now I want to beat your tits my dear." He says as he leans down and kisses me against my ball gag. I have no choice but to let him lick at my red lips which are forced apart by the gag. I whimper. In my imagination, he smiles.

"Tsk tsk" he says after I have melted into him. "Back into position dear"

I open my legs, lengthen my spin, and arch my back with my head held high.

"Oh good girl" he croons, "You look just delicious like that"

His hand slides across my shoulders and along my spine, then down the other side along my breasts. He puts the keys into my hands behind my back and says, "If you need a safe word, just jingle those ok?"

"Now those lovely little tits need some marks after a long day of traveling, don't they sweetie? I'm going to stripe them and pull on them and play with them so that when I finally suck them and bite them, you'll give it all up and be soaking wet for me. And if you're very good and do all that I tell you to, perhaps I'll fuck you. Are you going to be a good girl for me?"

Fuck. His voice. Those words. I am transported into wanting. I love the forcefulness of his voice, John, the professor, the disciplinarian.

"Yes, sir" I moan into the gag.

Then I hear the slap of the crop against my left breast, the sound startles me. He starts slowly, tapping and slapping and making more noise than pain and I wriggle with the sensation. I love the way the blood starts to flow into my chest. My fingers are clenched around the keys in my hand and I adjust them so that they're easier to hold.

"You ok?" he asks.

"Yes sir" I nod from behind my gag. I can feel the drool on the side of my chin.

He speeds up the intensity, tapping and slapping with the flat of the leather. He lands a particularly biting blow on my right nipple. I make a noise and feel the lines of pain surge towards my cunt. God it feels good. I'm losing track of my brain.

The blows are faster and have more weight behind them now and my hips are moving with the blows. He starts moving down to my belly and slaps along my thighs. I feel pink and red and warm. My hips are moving, my neck is craning. I am breathing hard.

He stops and unbuckles my gag and puts the keys to the side. Sliding his hands against my body, I lean into him, willing him to let me suck his cock, to bend for him to fuck me. Anything. His fingers slide along my jawline and I turn my head to suckle his fingers. He lets me and slowly slides his first two fingers into my mouth.

"Suck them like you want to suck my cock"

He knows how much I want him. He knows that my nipples are tightening at the thought of him using my mouth. He knows that I will beg to suck him. I give his fingers head, deep throating them and suckling them as if they were the cock that is hard and warm in his pants. What a vision I must be, drooling, kneeling and elbows tied together, wanting something and getting only what he gives me.

"Back into position my dear." As he pulls his fingers out of my mouth.

I moan and try to reorient myself, missing the feeling of him. I am unsteady but take a deep breath and spread my knees wide again, push out my tits and lengthen my spine.

"Such a good girl" John croons behind me. "I love it when you do that for me."

I hear him rummaging around the box and feel him behind me again. He winds the fingers of his left hand into the base of my hair and holds my spine. His right hand travels, possessively over my chest, grabbing and manipulating my tits. He likes squeezing them hard. He spanks them a few times. I want more. I feel him reach and then a clamp goes onto one nipple, then the other. A couple of clothespins. I sink in the sweet pain.

He slaps my thigh so I open wider and arch further. He slides his fingers between the wet open folds of my cunt and chuckles in my ear, "You're such a wet little slut aren't you?" I feel pinned open like a flower. "You've been hungry for this all week haven't you?"

I know he wants a response, so I say "Yes sir." - Hoping he will keep fingering me, give me what I want. I try not to move my hips, but I fail and whimper slightly.

He touches me lightly, teasingly and avoids my hard, wanting clit. He dips his fingers into my cunt and then back out again.

"Open your mouth."

I open, thinking he will let me suck his fingers again, but instead he smears my juices around the outside of my mouth and onto my chin. He wants me to be able to smell the seawater of my cunt. I wonder if my lipstick has dried enough.

"God you smell so good my sweet little slutty girl. I want you to smell your musk." Then he slowly kisses me, and I give him my tongue obediently. I'm amazed at how hot John can make me just by sucking my tongue and biting my lower lip. He demonstrated that particular talent on our first date. I have always loved kissing him.

"I want you." I whisper to him when he stops.

"I know you do dear, but I have more to do to you before I can fuck that sweet pussy of yours. I'm not done with your tits, but while I wait for the clips to do their work, lets get that ass nice and pink shall we?"

I moan. Jesus the words this man uses go right to my clit. I can feel my heart pumping. He unclips my elbows and removes the cuffs telling me to get on all fours. My nipples throb and I move slowly.

My limbs are stiff, so I stretch a bit while moving into position. He walks and I hear him rummaging through the box again. I lick my lips, tasting the leftovers of my juices.

He says, "Down on your elbows. Get that ass high up in the air for me."

I move into position and he walks around me, his palm running along my back and hip. He pushes down lightly, "Arch your back more."

He walks to stand behind me, I can hear him unzipping his pants and taking off his shoes. My heart races, I turn my head to look even though I can't see through the blindfold.

"Oh no sweetheart, you're not going to get fucked quite yet. I still have more to do to you." I whimper.

"Spread your legs and show me that wet hungry slit of yours." If I listen, I can hear his fingers against his cock and I long to watch him stroking himself.

"Such a pretty cunt you have. I love how horny you get when I tell you what to do. I love seeing you slutty and showing me how turned on you are. Have you been wet like this all week? Wet and wanting me while you're working so hard?"

SLAP. The first spank hits me without warning. I moan and he keeps going, warming my ass, making my body move. With each spank I want him to hit closer and closer to my cunt, but he doesn't, he just warms my ass, each cheek getting their due. I feel wanton and ready, my cunt is begging.

He told me once that his favorite thing to do is to see his handiwork on my ass when he's fucking me from behind, splitting me in two with that cock of his. It fits me like it was meant to be put inside only my body, curving upwards when he thrusts into just the right place.

Now I'm thinking about him fucking me as he turns my ass red. It's hurting more and I can hear him hungry for me, his breath quickening as he spanks harder and harder. He loves getting me to this place, I love it when he's in this place. I'm moving my hips, thrusting back onto an invisible cock, wanting but not wanting his hand to keep punishing me.

When he stops he grabs at the base of my hair and pulls me up to kneeling, kissing me again, his control slipping as he invades my mouth. I can feel his cock at my stomach, I can feel how much he wants me.

He pulls one of the clamps on while kissing me. He can feel my body move while he hurts me and the bright red pain of my nipple explodes as I writhe in his arms. Kissing and causing pain are his favorite things. He massages my breast and then starts pinching and pulling at it. I am dripping wet and it hurts in a good way and I am thrusting my hips against the cock that juts against my belly.

"Please, please" I say. I can't take much more of this.

"Oh no", he says, "I'm in charge here, you don't get to fuck until I say you do." He's saying this as much for himself as for me. I know he wants it.

He starts slapping my tit hard. I arch for him again with my arms clasped behind me and he moans "Fuck, that's a good girl", then yanks off the other clip so that both of my breasts so that I am moaning and arched for him. He leans down and bites one while the other hand rasps against the other.

I am climbing the walls. I can't keep my hands behind my back, and I reach for him, grabbing his shoulders and pulling him towards me. He suckles my tit hard while scooping me up and setting me on the edge of our bed. He pushes up the blindfold up so that my eyes are blinking with the light. I moan as he licks and bites my breasts. I arch my hips pushing against his cock which is wedged so close to my cunt.

"Beg." John says while my eyes are adjusting to see his beautiful face. "Beg me to fuck you." His voice is on the edge of control, he loves watching me turn into a craven slut.

"Please please please please please" I say, "Please fuck me, I'm your slutty wife, I'm yours, please fuck your pussy, please fuck it. I want it so bad." He spanks and pulls at my nipples as I speak, a crazed look on his face.

Then he angles his hips so that the cockhead is between my pussy lips and I keep begging, it's almost a whine "Please sir, please John, Oh please, fuck me. Oh god, I'm so fucking wet."

When his hips lunge forward, we both gasp. I know neither of us will last long. It feels like crashing waves and red hot friction. He fucks me hard and I am ready ready ready for him. The way his cock fits into my cunt, the way it strokes and pulls at the insides of me. It feels like heaven. We crash together convulsing and coming and calling out wordless things as we collapse into each other.

We roll slowly apart, sated and warm. "Fuck that was good" I say.

"Welcome home love, I've missed you," John responds.