Welcome Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your little story has me so fucking horny," he growls near my ear and I gasp. I pull my hands but the restraints only let me move a few inches before stopping me. "Wouldn't I love to fuck her from behind as I watch you squirm while she's devouring you."

"You want to fuck her tight little pussy, don't you? From what I remember, her ex is smaller than you; she's probably still nice and snug," I whisper.

"Shame on you for holding out on all this, roll over and put that ass of yours in the air," he says as he moves off from me. I roll over and I raise my ass as far as I can. I spread my legs wide to open up all that I have for him. I'm convinced my pussy is going to start dripping at any second; I'm so turned on by the thought of having my way with her. I'd love to taste her sweet juices on my lips again. She and I fucked for over a year before she married Dan. I had her all to myself until that no-good fucker showed up.

"Are you going to spank me for not telling you?" I ask with a clear begging tone.

"Oh, yeah; I think that deserves a couple good swats, don't you?"

"Yes, please!" I love feeling his hand stinging on my ass along with the loud crack as it collides with my tender backside. Deep down I knew he'd punish me. That's why I waited to tell him after he met her. I wanted him to see what I've had. I wanted him to want her as badly as I do now.

My cold, wet hair is draped down over my face and back causing goosebumps to break out over my whole body. I feel the trademark rubbing of his hands on my ass cheeks as I prepare myself for the first swift smack. His hands caress over them in large circles. He breaks contact with my right side just for a split second before I feel the sting followed by burning. I let out a scream and my body lurches forward; pure bliss. The rush travels throughout me and I want nothing more than to reach down and rub my clit but I can't. This infuriates me but drives me wild at the same time.

"Another!" I beg.

He throws his cock into me and violently pumps in and out. I feel him circle the left cheek just seconds before he follows through with a smack on that side. I squeal and yank the restraints again. This smack is harder than the first and I imagine it has left behind a nice pink mark. My ass feels like it's on fire but his cock being driven into me as far as it can possibly go is distracting me from it. My toes are curling and my hands are gripping the sheet. He gets in another smack on each side before calling it quits.

He reaches up and grabs a handful of wet hair. My head is yanked up as far as it can go; not in a violent, painful way but enough for him to arch my back nicely. He leans down and places his lips next to my ear.

"How long were you a dirty lesbian slut?" He whispers.

"A year and I fucking loved it," I let out a victorious laugh while gasping for air. "I had my face buried between her legs every chance I got."

He lets go of my hair, withdraws from me, and quickly flips me over onto my back. He places my ankles up on his shoulders and my knees are shoved up towards my chest as he burrows his eager cock back into me. He reaches forward with his hands and grabs the bars on the headboard just above where my hands are attached. After all these years, it still excites me to watch his tone body flex while he fucks me. His arms are bulging as he holds a tight grasp above my head; his stomach rippling with each powerful thrust. Seeing the envy on Allison's face earlier definitely went straight to my head.

He removes one of his hands from the headboard and places it near my throat. He doesn't choke me but he tilts my head up so my eyes meet his. His fingers grip the side of my neck while his thumb rests on my chin.

"I love hearing slutty details about my wife," he says as he kisses me deeply. "I'm going to fill you so full of cum."

"Next time, I'll tell you about the toys we used to use," I whisper against his lips. I see a flash in his eyes just before he closes them and erupts inside of me. I feel his cock flexing as he empties himself.

It takes a few moments for him to regain himself. He lifts his body off from me and I wince as my legs are finally able to move. It's been a while since he's folded me into a pretzel but I love it when he does. It's so intimate and feels amazing. He reaches up and unfastens my hands. They are tingling from me pulling on the restraints so hard. He rubs my fingers and kisses them to help the feeling come back.

"You never cease to amaze me," he says as he nuzzles his nose against mine. "How many more secrets do you have?"

"None; that's the biggest and last that I have ever kept from you," I say as I run my fingers down his cheek.

"So, you don't think she'll have sex with you again? That was just a phase?" He asks as I move his bangs off from his forehead.

"I doubt it. We were never "in love" so to speak, it was just a lust-filled friendship."

"Well, that's too bad. We could've had some fun," he says with a smile.

"I don't think you could handle the two of us anyway," I laugh as his mouth hangs open. I roll over within his arms so I'm facing away from him, grab his hand, and hold it close to my chest; interlacing his fingers with mine. Would she be interested in sleeping with me again? I honestly don't know. I guess there's only one way to find out the answer to that.

"Well, I'll definitely never look at her the same way again. I mean, that's a good thing though; knowing she's had her face between your legs is so fucking sexy," he says with his face sleepily nuzzling into my neck. Secretly, it's turning me on knowing that deep down he wants her too but I've been the lucky one to have her.

A couple of weeks pass before I'm able to get together again with Allison. She and I meet at her house so she can show me the place. She's slowly getting settled in between looking for work and dealing with her divorce.

"Look at what I found while I was unpacking my things," she says as she sits next to me at the kitchen table. She opens a large photo album filled with pictures from when we were teenagers. Not so many from high school but most of them are from college. I slowly turn the pages. We laugh at some; cry at a few.

"These are great," I say as I near the end of the album. The farther towards the back I browse, the older we are getting in the pictures. I come across one that was taken in her dorm room. It's the two of us wrestling around on her bed and it was during a group slumber party. It was one of the last times we were able to visit one another. Seeing it brings back a lot more memories of the one I had fun teasing Brent with a while back. Little did the other girls in the room know that she and I were fingering each other throughout most of the night while they slept.

"We sure had fun back then, didn't we?" She asks when she notices me staring at that particular picture. She leaned in so close that she startles me.

"Yeah, we sure did," I sigh as I clench my thighs together. "I miss those days."

"Me too," she whispers and I turn to face her.

"Do you ever think about what we used to do back then?"

"I do quite often; a lot, actually, when I was with Dan. I was so lonely and just wanted your company so much. I'm sorry I ruined that," she says with sadness in her eyes.

"You didn't ruin anything. It was bound to happen sooner or later. You fell in love outside of our...I don't even know what to call it. We weren't a couple; we were just two girls who liked fucking each other."

"Did you ever have more feelings than thinking of it as just sex?"

After thinking for a moment, reality starts flooding back into me. I really did have some sort of feelings for her. Was it love? I don't know the answer to that, but there was something more than just physical lust.

"I did but I don't think there's a name for what I felt," I say with a smile.

"Me too," she smiles back at me. "I'm sorry for bringing up all of these old feelings and memories. Sometimes it makes things harder than it has to be. Have you told Brent about any of that?"

Shit! I don't know how to answer her. Do I tell her the truth and make her feel uncomfortable around my husband or do I lie and act like it's still our little secret? I quickly pick the one I feel is best.

"No, I haven't." I just want to scream! I'm lying to her face but I don't want her to get mad that I told him. It's not like we ever made a pact to keep it to ourselves; I certainly don't feel bad for telling him. I actually feel a little better now that I have nothing else hidden from him even though deep down I think he really gets off on this sort of thing.

"Do you think you ever will?" She asks.

"I'm not sure. Have you told anyone?"

"No," she answers. Dammit! Now I feel just a pang of guilt. "Do you think he'd be ok with it?"

I let out a laugh. "He'd be more than ok. I'm sure he would try everything in his power to convince us we should let him watch." I feel a little better saying something that's true for the most part.

"Really?" She asks with a devilish grin.

"Oh, stop that," I say as I feel myself blushing. Her tone says she kidding but her eyes tell me another story.

"Have you ever had a threesome with Brent and someone else?"

"No, we haven't done that. You're the only woman I've been with and I don't think he's too keen on the idea of bringing another man into our bed."

"I've never had one either. I was just curious," she says as she closes the photo album.

Her question has me wondering how Brent really would feel about having sex with the two of us at the same time. I'm getting a slight feeling that she's possibly hinting around at something. She didn't hide the fact that she is attracted to my husband and he admitted that he finds her to be sexy. But I don't know if she would be willing to be nice to me, use me in a way, just to try to get with him. I'm not sure if she still has that want and attraction towards me that she used to have. I think the only way to find that out is by testing her. I want to see how she feels about me.

"You and I should have a girl's night sometime soon. It can be something as simple as ordering a pizza, having a few drinks, and watching some movies here," I suggest.

"I'd like that," she agrees.

Later in the evening, I run the idea by Brent about wanting to have a nice little gathering with Allison. I'm not sure what to expect out of him for a reaction considering he knows what kind of past she and I have.

"So, what do you think?" I ask as I gather some dinner plates from the cupboard. I place them on the table and retrieve some silverware. I stop to look at him and notice he has a peculiar look on his face.

"A girl's night, huh?" He asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Yup. Pizza, movies; you know, that kind of stuff."

"You forgot pussy," he says with a serious face.

"Brent! It's not like that anymore! Please don't make me regret telling you that!" I say with pure frustration in my voice.

"Babe, calm down; I'm just messing with you," he says with a laugh as he approaches me, places his arms around me, and pulls me in tight. "I trust you completely."

"You're an asshole," I grumble into his neck.

"But a charming asshole, right?"

"Ugh. Charming, sexy, seductive, flirty, sexually satisfying..." I list.

"Ok, ok; you've catered to my ego enough. Go have your girl's night whatever it is and have fun. I'll have a couple of guys over and we'll get shitfaced while playing some pool or something."

"Thank you," I say as I kiss him.

The following weekend I show up at Allison's house with a couple of movies. She supplies the wine and we both chip in for the pizza. She has turned her living room into a makeshift theater. There are blankets and pillows all over the floor and she even made popcorn.

When the pizza arrives, we sit on the living room floor to eat. It doesn't take us long to feel like overstuffed sausages and our first bottle of wine disappears rather quickly. The movies I brought with me are both comedies; raunchy ones at that. By the time the first one is nearly over, she and I are practically rolling around with laughter and both feeling warm and fuzzy from the alcohol.

"My stomach hurts from laughing so hard!" She squeals. Tears are running own our faces and, like her, my stomach is aching and my face feels hot. We lay back on the floor at the same time clutching our stomachs.

"I haven't laughed like this in a long time," I say between gasps of air. I run my hands over my face and wipe the tears from my cheeks. I start to slowly catch my breath and roll over to face her. I hadn't realized that she was laying so close me to. We're eye-to-eye, breathing heavily, and we're both glowing. Mostly due to the alcohol, I'm sure, but some due to the chemistry that still exists.

"This has been great," she says as she takes a deep breath in and closes her eyes as a way to calm down from her laughing fit.

"Yeah, it sure has," I say as my eyes drink in as much of her beauty as they can. She really hasn't changed much from college and considering what kind of marriage she was in, she still looks youthful rather than being worn down to reflect how she feels on the inside. I don't know if it's the liquid courage in me or if my brain just isn't telling my body things fast enough, but before I can stop myself, my hand is reaching for her face to move a clump of fallen hair that is laying across her forehead. She slowly opens her eyes and while my fingers are tucking the hair behind her ear, her hand comes up and covers mine.

Her eyes are begging me as I'm sure mine are doing to her as well. My fingers trail down her cheek and I rub my thumb along her bottom lip. She kisses it and the feeling of her lips on my thumb sends a chill through me. She sticks her tongue out and rubs it around the tip as I pass it over again. The tickling causes me to gasp. I roll over onto my back and she quickly glides over on top of me. Her lips are on mine and I have so many feelings rushing through me. She runs her fingers through my hair and I pull her lips down onto mine even harder. I thrust my tongue into her mouth and I grind my hips up against hers. Her moans fill my ears as she kisses her way over to my neck. I want her so badly but I begin to feel full of guilt.

"Allison; please, I'm sorry; this is the wrong time for this," I whisper even though I'm enjoying every little kiss and nibble she is making. She stops and looks at me.

"I'm sorry, you're absolutely right; you're married," she says.

"Well, yeah, that and we're both drunk. Trust me, I want you more than anything right now but I don't feel right doing this especially with alcohol involved."

"When? When can I have you again?" She begs as she lays her head on my chest and lightly squeezes my breast.

"I just need a little more time. I'll come up with something," I reassure her. My mind is reeling. Brent was almost right about me not being able to control myself but I don't want to break his trust with me. She and I fall asleep just as we lie.

I wake up with her in my arms just as I have done so many times before. We're lying on our sides facing one another; breast to breast and close enough to nuzzle our noses against each other. Her eyes flutter open and she smiles.

"Good morning," she says with a smile and I reciprocate her words to her. We both let go of each other and roll onto our backs to stretch. I'm beginning to realize that I am probably too old to have slept on the floor last night. I'm going to feel stiff all day.

"I should get going after I help clean up here. I'm sure Brent had some company last night and I will have a basement full of beer cans to bag up and return today. When he has friends over, it usually resembles a frat house after a Friday-night party down there afterward," I laugh.

"I'm sorry if I've made things weird for us," she apologizes.

"Ally, don't be silly. I never stopped having feelings for you. I just need some time; trust me, ok?" I say as I sit up and groan as my back adjusts.

"Ok, I trust you," she says as she sits up as well.

We clean up all the blankets and pillows. We had forgotten to put the pizza away last night and the sight of it makes my stomach lurch. I haven't gotten this drunk in a while and certainly didn't take any precautions to avoid the sick feeling at all.

When I get home, the house is quiet. It appears that all of his friends have made their way home already. The main floor of the house is clean, thank goodness. I can hear the shower running upstairs so I run down to the basement to assess the possible damage my grown child of a husband may have caused.

I reach the bottom of the stairs and look around. Amazingly, things aren't too bad. Only a couple dozen beer cans littering the bar and what looks like pretzels and chips that have been dropped and stomped into the floor. I decide to go all the way up to the master bathroom to check in with Brent. I'm quite surprised that he's awake already.

The shower is still running when I reach the bathroom. I peek in and can see his silhouette through the fogged-over shower door. After a few moments of watching as he washes his body, I see him quickly wipe the glass in front of his face with his hand and he looks through directly at me. He catches me by surprise since I didn't think he would be able to see me standing in the doorway through the now opaque shower door. He smiles as his hand swipes the glass a little lower and I see his flaccid cock clearly through the cleaned off spot. He motions me to come hither with his finger and has a seductive look on his face. He bites his bottom lip as I reach down and pull my shirt up and over my head. Instead of removing my bra, I slowly push my pants down my thighs. I sway my hips from side to side as I make removing them as sexy as I can. I can see his lips form the word "ooh" but he makes no noise as he continues to watch me. I turn away from him and look back over my shoulder as I reach behind myself to unhook my bra. I slip the straps down my arms and drop it to the floor. I turn to face him again and I keep my hands up to cover my tits. He slowly shakes his head and sticks out his bottom lip giving me a pouty look. I squeeze them together and pinch my nipples. His eyes light up as I move my hands away completely so he can see everything. He smiles and draws a heart in the condensation on the shower door with his finger. I laugh out loud as I slide my panties off. The way that he continues to flirt with me after all these years makes me feel like the luckiest woman in the world. He pushes the shower door open as I approach him. I step inside and he lets me stand right under the water to get nice and warm.

"Good morning, my sexy little minx," he coos in my ear as he wraps his arms around me from behind.

"Good morning, stud," I say as I lean my head back against him. I can feel his hardening cock pressing into my lower back. His hands slide all over my stomach and find their way up to my tits. He positions me just right so the water from the shower head hits them causing an erotic stinging feeling as the water bounces off my nipples.

"How was your night? Did you behave yourself?" he asks so closely to my ear that his breath tickles me. Damn! Why does he feel the need to ask me this right now? I should have known it was going to come up anyway but I was hoping to be able to dodge the subject altogether.

"Define "behave", please," I say as I lean my face against his. I hear him gasp and his grip on my tits tightens a little.

"How naughty were you?" He asks as he places kisses on my neck.

"We only kissed; that was it," I say with a wave of guilt passing through me. I feel like a little kid who was told not to do something but I did it anyway.

"That's it?" He asks with slight disappointment in his voice. "I was hoping you'd come home and have all kinds of new dirty details for me."