Welcome Home

Story Info
A normally shy wife gives her work away husband a welcome.
1.6k words
4.08
30.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a shared husband and wife account and this is the first of our true stories we would like to share. Hopefully you like them, but to be honest, putting them out there is really turning us on so that's enough for us x

*****

David was tired. It had been a long week in London; the project was going badly and the hours had been long and intense. He stepped off the Virgin train on platform 9 at Manchester Piccadilly, stretched, looked around, then headed off down the platform towards the main concourse, passing through the ticket barriers. As he looked around her saw her, striding confidently across the wide hall, through the throngs, long camel coloured coat, belted at the waist. Her dark hair was just shy of shoulder length; she had cut it short but was growing it out again, it framed her beautiful face in a way that lifted his spirits just to see after a long week. She had full lips, gorgeous brown eyes and a small rounded nose that gave her a classic beauty. Her calves were visible below the hemline of the coat, lifted and shaped by the six inch black leather heels she wore. She walked right up to him, threw her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply.

He dropped his bag and wrapped his arms around her slim waist, crushing her to him. She was always glad to see him when she picked him up on Fridays, but it wasn't always this passionate a welcome, he could feel the heat in her tongue, how she melted into him. He was immediately hard and thinking of how quickly he could get her home an out of her clothes.

She saved him part of the equation when she abruptly stopped the kiss and took half a step back and, in a quick motion that seemed innocuous, adjusted her coat in a way that quickly opened it up and closed it again to reveal she was wearing nothing but a lacy teal and black balconette bra and matching panties. He froze on the spot, his mind desperately trying to freeze the image and capture it for posterity - it would certainly come up a lot in his fantasies during the next few weeks of working away. He looked around quickly - it wasn't clear if anyone had seen but the thought they might have excited him more than he would have thought.

"Come on," she said with a small, sultry smile, "Let's get home" and David could only agree, with a grin spreading from ear to ear.

They crossed back across the concourse, David looking down Jennifer's cleavage as each step jogged her breasts a little and loosened the coat a little more, she made no attempt to tighten it up.

By the time they reached the car the front of Jennifer's coat gaped open and anyone looking would be able to see she was only wearing a bra. It was just subtle enough that it could have passed as being dressed fancy for something, but enough on show to make someone look twice and have a think. David was sure he caught a couple of double takes in his peripheral vision, but to be sure he would have had to tear his eyes away from her body, and that wasn't happening.

Jennifer asked him to drive and as they set off he scooted down in her seat and undid the belt on her coat, letting it fall aside to show him her full body. She was 29 years old, athletic, with curvy hips, small perfectly shaped breasts and slim legs that had a shape he loved. He reached a hand across and stroked her stomach, she squealed and knocked his hand away. He smiled, that was Jennifer, she was very ticklish and was usually only up for foreplay things like stroking and licking after she had had his dick inside her first to warm her up. It was a bit counter intuitive but it was how she was built. The hard part for him was making himself stop fucking her so he could pull out and go down on her, though it helped that he loved to eat her out and watch as her stomach shuddered with the waves of pleasure racking her body.

He reached back across to try his luck and this time felt between her legs. The crotch of her panties were damp and he slipped them aside to slip a finger inside her, she moaned in pleasure.

It was an awkward angle and his wrist wasn't comfortable but there was no way he was stopping, contorting himself to change gears and steer their way out of Manchester and back to their home in Leigh.

He could only imagine what people were seeing in the larger cars and buses as they passed each other, with Jennifers nipple poking over the top of her bra and his hand now burying two fingers to the hilt in her hot, soaking wet pussy whilst she gently squirmed with pleasure on the leather seats.

As they hit the edge of Manchester she came, feet up on the dashboard, with several loud gasps, as her stomach muscles contracted over and over again.

He withdrew his hand and pushed one of his wet fingers across her lips and into her mouth, she sucked it clean, he took the other and put it in his own mouth, savouring the taste of her.

After what seemed like an age they arrived home, parked up and raced into the house. He took her up to the living room on the first floor, peeled her coat off her and drank in the sight before him. They lived in a three floor town house with the living room on the first floor to the rear of the house. The window looked out onto the housing estate, which sat at a higher level so pavement sat level with their 1st floor living room. The early evening gloom, with the lamp on in the living room would mean that anyone looking in would have full view of Jennifer in all her glory.

She backed up and sat down in the green leather wingback chair in the corner of the room, lifted one knee up and to the side and slid aside her panties to give me a full view of her pussy. The initial heat she had felt in the car had passed by now, and having orgasmed once she was now back in control of the situation and knew what she wanted to happen next.

David dropped to his knees in front of her and began licking, sucking and kissing her wet, neatly trimmed pussy. His hands reached up to drop her bra below her breasts and trace his fingers across her silky nipples, before taking a strong grip with each hand, she fit perfectly in his palm.

He fingers raked through his hair, pulling his face into her sex, demanding more. He worked his tongue for all it was worth, using his finger to plunge in and out of her vagina, hook long it round to stimulate the ridged G spot.

As she bucked her hips below his ministrations she presented her perfect backside slowly more and more. He withdrew his lubricated finger from her pussy and placed it over the bud of her anus, before slowly but firmly inserting into her opening as she relaxed and contracted around his long middle finger. He gently began moving it in and out, feeling her relaxing and allowing him deeper and deeper until again, the convulsions started and she came all over his face.

David stood and beg and to take off his shirt but before he could Jennifer sat up, taking a grip of his belt and undoing it. She unbuttoned his trousers and pulled down his zip, slipping her hand inside, opening his boxers up and releasing his cock which sprang out with all the eagerness of a new recruit, stood to attention.

She stroked the shaft, pumping it once, twice then three times before pulling the foreskin back and slowly extending her tongue in a small v to gently lick away the pre-cum that had been expressed. Opening her mouth wide she took him deep, right to the back of her throat, gagging. She wasn't always a fan of doing this but she knew he loved it and she was feeling powerful and sexy. Her eyes locked to his as she bobbed her head backwards and forwards, controlling his movements with one hand on his shaft and one firmly gripping his backside, painted nails digging firmly into his toned ass cheek.

He felt himself begin to build to climax and pulled out, determined not to finish until he had been buried deep inside her.

Standing her up her turned her around, kneeling her up on the high backed chair and, with his right foot on the green leather footstool, his left hand reaching around to cup her left breast and his right hand on her right ass cheek he moved his hips and his cock found the lips of her pussy, opened wide like a blossoming flower. With one thrust of his hips he entered her. Sometimes when he first entered here there would be a light resistance, or friction, this time he practically fell into her hot pussy, his hips slapping right up against her backside. Slap, slap, slap - the noise made him look down at her perfect ass and at the next slap he used his hand to give her a firm smack, she cried out part in surprise and part in pleasure.

After the long build up he didn't last more than a few minutes before shooting his hot cum into her, filling her, one thrust, two and a third that he held, allowing everything out.

They collapsed onto the chair together, stroking and kissing, smiling.

"Welcome home" she said.