Welcome Home

Story Info
He welcomes her home in a most delightful way.
2k words
4
17.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had always loved the tree lined road that lead to their cabin. It didn't matter that she had to drive the twenty or so miles twice a day to work. It was a small price to pay not to have to live in town.

Humming alone with the radio, she noticed that the gate to the driveway was open. That meant that he had gotten home before her and left the gate open as a welcoming.

After driving through the gate, she stopped the car. Walking slowly to the gate, enjoying the late afternoon sunshine, something caught her eye. Getting closer to the gate, she felt a huge smile light her face. On the gate lay a single wildrose. It's brilliant red color made the sunset pale in comparison.

Shutting the gate, picking up the rose, she walked slowly back to her car. Bringing the rose to her nose, she smelled the fragrance of sunshine, love, and yes, lust. She barely felt the sway of her skirt across her nylon covered legs, so entranced was she with the rose.

He watched her from the living room window. Smiling to himself, he thought that she was the most beautiful woman that he had ever seen. The reddish sunset glowing on her blond tressses, the long legs, and her total unawareness of herself was enough to bring him to his knees. The fact that she didn't realize her beauty made her more beautiful to him.

As he stepped out onto the porch, he watched her come to a stop and go through her routine. First, turning off the radio, then making sure the windows were up, looking around, grabbing her purse and breifcase. Opening the car door, he watched her foot come into view and saw the nylon clad ankle and calf. Smiling, he watched her get of the car, sling her purse on her shoulder and take her briefcase in her other hand.

She knew he was watching her. He was standing on the porch, ready to greet her. Slyly, she brought the rose to her lips and kissed it, looking right into his eyes. Then smiling with a wicked little smile, she drew her tongue across her lips and licked them, where the rose has rested just moments before.

As she walked up the walk to the steps, he decended to the middle of the steps. Taking her breifcase, smiling, not saying a word, he looked deeply into her bedroom blue eyes. Stopping on the step below him, looking at him, then taking his hand, she brought it to her lips. She placed a slow, soft, warm kiss in the palm of his hand, then placed it on her heart.

"Thank you" she said. It was enough. So simple, those two words, conveying so much meaning.

As she passed him, he softly slapped her ass. Turning around, smiling wickedly, she leaned over and placed a quick, demanding kiss upon his lips, turned around and continued jauntily into the house, smelling the rose along the way.

Whistling under his breath, carrying her briefcase, his lips still tingling from the kiss, he followed her into the house. Watching her long legs under the skirt, he knew what treasures lay hidden underneath.

"Here you go, love," he whispered as he handed her a drink.

Sipping her drink, smelling the rose, she sat watching him. She knew that something was on his mind, but what it was, she knew that she would have to wait.

"Tell me what's on your mind, sweetheart." she softly said, looking straight into his eyes.

"Stand up, please. Come to me." he replied. "I have missed you terribly all day."

As if in a trance, she stood up and went to him. The powerful magnetic force of his presence made her lust for him as she had never lusted for another single person before. She loved him, no doubt about that, but more that that, she lusted for him, as much now as when they first met.

He drew her into his arms, embracing her tightly. She never failed to amaze and delight him. Seeking for and finding her lips, he took them demandingly. Not asking, just taking.

Placing his hands behind her head, he slid his fingers through the long, blonde tresses and wrapped them with the soft curls, effectively holding her head to his. Long, deep, demanding kiss that made her respond passionately to him.

Leaning back, looking at her, with her puffed, just kissed lips and smokey, lusty eyes, he took a deep breath. Her passion matched or surmounted his own.

She watched him, breathing just a little harder. Her lips tingled from the kiss as her womanly juices were flowing. She watched him reach for her blouse, slowly unbuttoning one button at a time. So slowly, so carefully. Tracing his fingers across the newly exposed skin, making her shiver with delight. When at last he had unbuttoned the last button, he slid the blouse over her shoulders and let it all softly to the floor. He could see her nipples through the lace of her bra as he leaned over and unfastened her skirt, letting it fall softly to the floor to join her blouse.

"Oh, God," he whispered horsely as he took in the woman before him. Standing there in her bra, panties, and thigh high stockings, she took his breath away.

She reached for him and drew his lips to hers for a soft, yet passionate kiss while her fingers were starting to loosen his tie. Working it loose, she slowly drew it over his head, then over hers wtihout breaking the kiss. Letting the tie hang around her neck, she grabbed his shirt and with one jerk, ripped the buttons off, leaving it hanging in tatters on his shoulders. Sliding her hands down his chest, over his stomach, she finally reached his belt. Fumbling with the buckle, she finally released it, reached in, unbuttoned then unzipped his pants. Keeping her lips firmly planted on his, she slid her hand down inside of his pants and gave his hot, hard shaft a soft, long stroke. Just one.

Hooking her fingers in the waistband of pants and underwear, she slid them over his hips, down his thighs and let them fall to his ankles, where upon he stepped out of them, leaving them in a pile beside her clothes.

With his shirt hanging on his shoulders, he took her hand and led her to the bedroom. She followed him clad only in bra, panties, and thigh high stockings with a lacy edge. She felt her passion rising as she held his hand and let him lead her to their bed.

Stopping just before getting to the bed, he turned. Taking her face in his hands, he brought her face to his, softly kissing her full lips. Stroking her cheeks with his fingers, his tongue started to explore the hot, moist confines of her mouth. She responded with a deep moan and tongue thrusts of her own.

She felt his hands slowly slide down her sides as she reach to take him into her arms. Keeping her lips on his, she slid her arms around his waist and stroked his back with her nails, knowing that he loved it. Moving her hands down further, she slowly eased his pants over his hips, down his thighs. Standing in the bedroom, slowly making love to the one man that she adored, she couldn't help the sigh of contentment escaping her lips.

Gliding his hands up her arms, across her shoulders, then down to her breast, he played her body as only he could. He knew her inside and out. Taking her nipples between his thumb and forefinger, pinching gently, then more urgently, he felt them stiffen to hard, litte nubs of pleasure. Taking her lips demandingly, he pinched her nipples harder, sending shock waves all the way down to her womaningly being. Moaning into his mouth, she stoked him. Lighting the fires of passion within his whole being. His shaft hard, hot and straining between them.

The feelings that had been building up in her all day took over. She backed him to the edge of the bed. Placing her hands onto his shoulders, she pushed. He fell backward on to the bed, bringing her down with him.

Reaching down, she slide her panties to one side, grasped his cock, and eased it to her hot pussy. She sat there, not moving, letting him feel her heat. The head of his cock nestled between her shaven lips. Barely moving her hips, she let him slide in, just a little. Her heat surrounded the head of his cock, making him moan.

No movement. God, he wished she would move, one way or another, to ease the tension in his cock. One slow thrust, so slow, so gentle, she let him slide in just a bit more. Then, no movement. Her hands were caressing his neck as she slowly let his cock slide into her heat. Slowly, inch by slow inch, she let him in, until his cock was buried in the heat of her passion. He could feel her juices flowing slowly around his cock. Still, no movement.

No movement. None whatsoever. "God", he thought, this is going to rip me to shreds.

Placing her hands on his chest, she sat straight up on him. Her knees up around his chest, his cock buried totally in the dark, moist heat of her pussy. Reaching around, she unclasps her bra, letting it fall down her arms, releasing her breasts. The nipples are hard and begging for his lips, but she won't let him. No movement.

She let her hands glide up her stomach, to her breast. Watching him, still not moving, she cups her breast, then finding the nipples, pinches them just lightly. He watches her, buried deep within the oh so hot pussy. His cock jerks as she pinches her nipples as she peers deeply into his very being. No movement

Using her legs, she raises herself slowly. His cock emerges inch by inch, covered with her glistening juices. Then with just the head buried in her, no movement. Still caressing her breast, looking at him, daring him, she starts a slow descent upon his cock. Letting it go deeper and deeper until it is buried, yet again, within. No movement.

Moaning softly, she leans over and kisses his neck, just under the ear, taking the sweet spot that she knows drives him wild. Unable to contain himself any longer, he wraps his arms around her and holds her tightly against him as she continues to nuzzle his neck. Raising her hips, she withdraws his cock, then slams back down. Her hips grinding to his. Ahh, sweet movement.

Grasping her hips with his hands, he raises her and lowers her swiftly upon him. His cock pistoning in and out of her pussy. She bites his neck, eliciting a low, deep moan from him. Faster and faster, their journey into the magical, mystical world of sensual delight yields them helpless to stop. The passion rising to fevor pitch engulfs them both.

Slamming harder into him, she raises and lowers her pussy. Taking him deeply on each thrust, she brings him to the edge. Her own passion matching his as she feels his cock start to jerk. Her pussy muscles tighten on his cock, drawing the cum from deep within him.

Screaming out her desires, he thrusts up to her, taking her over the edge. He thrusts hard and fast to her hot, juice flowing pussy. Feeling the muscles of her pussy suck at him, he lets out a loud scream and starts to empty himself in her. The juices of their passion mixing deep within her, flowing slowly out and down his balls.

Breathing hard, their hips still moving slightly, they help each other come down from the incredible high that they have been on. She leans over, takes his lips with hers, then collapses on top of him. He wraps her in his arms, holding her, keeping her safe.

As the passion is fading, for a while, anyway, he whispers, "What's for dinner?"