Welcome Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The soft squelching of Adam's cock as he drove it into Gill's cunt, the slapping of their bodies as they collided together filled the room as Adam fucked his wife with long, hard, powerful thrusts. Gill's moans of pleasure insinuated themselves into the spaces between the sounds of their passion. "Oh yes, fuck me! Fuck my cunt! Fuck it hard!" Gill demanded as she brought he legs up, letting Adam sink deeper into her body as, with her ankles crossed, she rested her feet on his arse.

Breathing hard, Adam increased his pace, pulling right out before slamming back in. The force of his thrusts pushed Gill up the bed until her head pressed against the upholstered back of the sofa.

"Harder!" Gill urged, "Fuck me harder! Your cock feels so fuckin' good in my hot little cunt!" she cried. She flexed the walls of her pussy around his shaft. "I love feeling your balls slap against my arse when you fuck me," she murmured as Adam pounded her still harder.

"Gill! Oh, Gill!" Adam gasped as he felt his climax approach.

"Yes! Oh fuck yessss! Oh Adam!" Gill cried as the force of his fucking drove her towards the precipice.

"Oh fuck... Oh fuck... Oh Gill, I'm cumming!" Adam gasped as his seed began to rise.

"Oh yes, Adam, fill me! Fill my cunt with your hot cum," Gill moaned as her womb contracted.

They came together. Gill's body heaved below Adam's as she felt his rich fluid flood into her tunnel. "Oh... Oh... Oh..." Adam groaned as his hips surged forward, releasing another jet of cum into Gill's cunt with every thrust.

"Yes... Yes... Oh fuck... Yessssss!" Gill cried as fire coursed through every nerve, the waves of her climax washing over her.

With sweat dripping from his brow, Adam collapsed on top of Gill, releasing his grip from around his wife's wrists. Gill wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him towards her, kissing him deeply as they let their shared ecstasy consume them. "Oh Adam, I love you... I missed you... I'm so glad you're home," Gill sobbed, her voice thick with emotion as she held her husband tight, his cock still deep inside her.

"I love you too, Gill," Adam said, rolling them on to their sides with the last of his strength, their bodies still joined. He kissed his wife tenderly then stared into her smouldering brown eyes. "I'm so glad you're mine," he said softly, "It's so good to be home."

12