Welcome Home

Story Info
An erotic weekend for a married couple.
1.3k words
3.98
62.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Kat
Ms_Kat
2 Followers

"Welcome home, honey!”

I stepped inside and shut the door behind me. It was all I could do not to lean against it and cry. I tossed my purse onto the recliner and sat down on the couch. As I slipped my feet out of my shoes, I looked up at my husband.

“Please, tell me your Mom has the kids for the weekend.”

“My mom has the kids for the weekend.”

I closed my eyes and sighed. The week had really drained me. I usually loved Jack’s happy-go-lucky attitude, but it was already wearing on me. If I didn’t say something now, I knew I’d blow up later.

“Jack, can you tone down the happy a few notches?”

“Sure, babe,” he said, lowering himself to his knees in front of me. Jack is well over six foot tall, so even on his knees, he can look me in the eyes. At least, he can when I’m sitting. “Did you have a rough day?” he asked in a much softer voice.

“I’ve had the week from hell, Jack,” I said. I leaned back on the couch and closed my eyes. “I don’t suppose you feel like spoiling me, do you?”

“Always.” The way he said it told me he was grinning from ear to ear. I had to smile. Jack is a lot like a puppy; he makes life a little frustrating, but he has ways of making up for it.

I opened my eyes and slowly ran the edge of my right foot up his inner thigh. My body went tight and hot somewhere slightly below my navel and very deep. Even after fifteen years, Jack can still make me hot and sticky. It’s one of the ways he makes up for his faults.

He was wearing jeans, very tight fitting jeans with nothing on under them. My eyes slid over his bare chest, his skin taut and tanned over nicely hardened muscles. The image of that chest working as he moved above me caught in my mind and I almost shivered. My toes nestled against his sac, slowly tracing the roundness of his balls under his jeans.

“Have you been a good boy?”

He grinned. “I’m always a good boy, Ma’am. Especially when I aim to be naughty.”

I moved my foot so that the heel pressed against the base of his cock. Slowly curling and uncurling my toes, I teased it awake until it was throbbing hard and hot against the sole of my foot. The curling heat inside my pussy throbbed in response and I felt a moan building in my throat. I brought my foot up and around his hip, hooking it behind him and tugging him towards me. He got the hint.

He came to me slowly, letting the muscles in his arms and chest ripple. I swear he knows exactly how to make my body ache for him. My hands reached out and touched the warmth of his skin, sliding over his smooth and flawless surface as my feet drew up behind him, locking into the small of his back. Like water over marble, my hands moved up his chest and found the sides of his face, pulling his mouth towards mine.

His tongue was thick and warm as it slid between my lips. I closed my eyes and suckled it, loving the texture of it as he tasted my mouth. His scent, the clean scent of mown grass and turned earth and sweat, filled my nose and made my thighs pull at him harder. I consciously let all my inner walls down; let the hatred and anger of the week roll off of me, sucking his love into the void in my soul. Like a succubus, I fed off the love this man had for me. More than that, I took it as my right.

I felt his hands gently touch my knees and slowly slide upwards. The skin of my thighs was tingling from his touch. My pantyhose were an unwanted barrier, a prison keeping me from him. I had to pull back from his kiss and moan loudly when he tugged them down and off of me.

Another smell joined his. The thick, musky smell of my desire rose from my pussy. Jack’s nose twitched and then the corner of his mouth lifted. If I wasn’t so horny, I would have hit him. Instead, I reached for his jeans, ripping them open and shoving them down to mid-thigh.

“I want you inside me, Jack,” I told him. My voice sounded thick and husky as I slid my panties off. “Give me what I need.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” he said softly, moving back into my arms.

He entered me easily, with a familiarity born of our years together. A single thrust of his hips pushed his cock to the hilt inside me. My head fell back in pleasure and I felt his mouth close on my throat. His hips moved against me in an easy rhythm. I closed my eyes and let him take me, my hands digging into his back.

Each thrust rolled the head of his cock against my cervix, bringing a gasping moan from my throat. My thighs worked with him, guiding him as he sunk into me so that each thrust sent a small jolt of electricity through my spine. I was panting, sweating, loving every moment.

“Fuck me, Jack,” I ordered. “Fuck me good. Make me cum.”

He bit at my shoulder, making me arch my back in ecstasy. Both of his hands clamped on my ass, pulling me towards him as he impaled me over and over. My pussy trembled and I knew that a few more thrusts would put me over the edge.

“Look at me, Jack,” I told him. I pressed both hands against his chest, digging my nails into his skin. “I want you to see me cum. I want you to see me enjoy your cock.”

His hips slowed a bit as he adjusted to the new position. “God, Kat,” he moaned. “I want to cum inside you.”

I slammed my hips at him. “Don’t you dare! Don’t you fucking dare! You watch me cum, Jack! This is for me!”

Sweat was beading on his chest, slowly running down his belly. I knew how bad he wanted this release, how much he need it. I had spent a week slowly teasing him, building him up for this weekend. I could feel the extra hardness in his cock as he pushed into me.

“Say it, Jack! Tell me you won’t cum until I give permission!”

He gasped, almost choking. “I won’t cum! I promise!”

“Fuck me, Jack!”

We were both moaning, grunting like animals. Every time he thrust into me, a wet smack of flesh on flesh resounded.

“Watch me, Jack!”

His eyes locked with mine. I saw him grinding his teeth as he fought to control his body. I felt a slow, hard pulsing start deep inside my pussy. The warmth swam outwards quickly, the pulsating gaining strength and pulling my whole body into a slow convulsion. I stared up at my husband as orgasm rolled over me.

I pushed away from him, letting his wet cock slip out of me. My legs were trembling as I pulled them up to my chest. I squeezed my eyes shut and let the pleasure fill me and then spread my legs wide and pulled him back to me. He sunk inside my dripping pussy, wrapping his arms around me tight.

I licked the sweat on his chest and tasted his salt. I could feel his body tremble. He was so close. I could probably make him cum just by swiveling my hips. I denied him that release, though. Not yet, I told myself, not yet.

Ms_Kat
Ms_Kat
2 Followers