Welcome Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You run your hands up my legs, spreading them wider. You massage my thighs in small circles...moving ever higher. You spread your hands wide, encircling my pussy, stroking your thumbs up and down the outer edges of my labia. I strain to get closer to you, wanting more contact. You continue to tease me instead. Your fingers drift over my moist lips, tracing around them but never dipping within. You circle my clit but never touch it.

"Please?" I ask, my blood is racing though my veins...my clit is swelling with need without you even coming into direct contact with it.

"Please what?"

"Please...something...anything!" I thrust my hips up, wanting you to ease the ache.

"Tell me what you want." I can feel your breath drift over my hot skin as you speak.

"I...want...you...to touch me...lick me...fuck me!"

In my distress I never notice your words are slurred slightly. You spread my pussy open with your fingers and I feel you breathing against my clit. I whisper, "please" again and you reward me finally. You close your lips around my clit and stroke it with your ice-cold tongue! You had obviously been sucking on an ice cube the whole time you were working your way towards tasting me! I shiver with the sensation and moan with delight. Everything you have done has set my senses on fire. I'm wild with hunger and thrust myself repeatedly against your exploring tongue and lips.

You grab my hips and hold me still as you trace your tongue around my labia, dipping between them occasionally to tease. You slide your lips over my clit again and again before finally sucking it deep into your mouth. I cry out in pleasure as you flick your tongue up and down my hard little pearl. I feel you tracing my wet lips with a finger and moan again.

"Stick your finger in my pussy!" You slide in just the tip. I groan and you suck harder on my clit. I thrust against you and you plunge your finger in my slick, wet pussy. "Oh yessssss! Fuck my pussy with your finger!"

You thrust your finger in and out deeply, never relenting in your attention to my clit. I can feel my juices flowing as you slide in a second finger. You slide them in deep and curl them upward slightly as you pull them back out. My hips buck as you find that oh-so-sensitive spot! You stroke in and out, teasing my g-spot with every pass...your tongue pressing harder as it slides over my clit. I feel myself tightening and know I am going to explode soon.

"Baby...you're going to make me cum!"

You moan against my clit and never slow. My pussy tightens down on your fingers and you have to push in harder to continue. I'm thrusting my hips up and down, fucking myself with your fingers and tongue. I feel the first spurt of hot juice and then my pussy spasms. My clit pulses hard and I tense as I cum. You continue sucking my clit and finger-fucking me through my orgasm until you feel me begin to relax. Through it all I've been calling your name and telling you how good it feels!

You slowly cease your movements and withdraw your fingers, licking up the juices that cling to my pussy. I feel you rise up and then your fingers are against my lips. I open my mouth and suck them inside, licking the moisture from them thoroughly. As you withdraw your fingers from my mouth, you replace them with your lips, kissing me deeply and sharing the taste of my cum on your tongue.

"Mmmmm...thank you." I voice my pleasure at your sharing with me what you worked so hard to get. You lift yourself slightly and I feel your hard cock pressing against my pussy. "Oh my...I think there's more to cum!"

You pull the scarf off my eyes and ask me, "You think so?"

In response I rotate my hips, nestling the head of your cock against my slit and say, "Oh yes, I think so."

You thrust slightly and your cock head slid up to my clit. I giggled and wiggled against it. I love to have a cock head rubbed on my clit! You recall this apparently and rise up to kneel between my thighs. You take your cock in your hand and rub it up and down my wet pussy, teasing me. I look into your eyes and smile slowly at you. You grin back at me and hold the head of your cock against my clit. I wiggle my hips and you press it harder against me.

"Do it." You know what I want...and you proceed to do as I ask.

You firmly rub your cock head up and down my clit from just above to just below. You move slowly at first then begin to get faster. I arch my back and you rub harder...faster. My eyes close as I bite my lower lip and my head tilts back. My hands are clasped tightly above my head, my fingers sinking into my palms. I groan out the words "oh fuck" and begin to laugh as the first shot of juice squirts from my pussy, coating your cock and making it slide faster up and down my skin.

You continue for a few more strokes, splashing through my cum-juice as I continue laughing in pure pleasure. Then in one smooth stroke you bury your hard cock to the hilt in my hot, soaking wet pussy!

"Oh yes! Give me your cock, Jonathan!"

My walls clasp you tightly in welcome and you groan as you begin to move slowly. I raise my legs and place my ankles on your shoulders, taking your cock even deeper in my pussy. You grab my hips and thrust hard into me, causing me to cry out in pleasure over and over. Your deep, hard strokes cause my pussy to spasm around your cock as I cum again.

You quickly withdraw and tell me to turn over. I do as you tell me, crossing my still-bound wrists in the process. You tell me to drop my shoulders down with my ass in the air. My pussy is still pulsing from my orgasm as I wait for your next movement. You run your fingers through the juices covering my pussy and ass. Slowly you press a fingertip into my tight asshole, telling me to relax as I tense for a moment.

You know that I have been hurt before and have always been very careful when playing with my ass. You slowly slide your finger in a bit at a time and then begin circling it gently. As I completely relax, you start with slow thrusts. I feel cool liquid drip onto my ass and know you have added some lube. Your finger slides in and out easily now. You withdraw your finger slowly and then I feel something else against my tight hole. It's cold and hard.

"What are you doing?" I ask quietly, wondering if I am ready for whatever you have in mind.

"It's a small anal plug. I promise I won't hurt you...I'll take it real slow."

You rub it around on my ass coating it well with lube and then gently press it against my hole. I feel it begin to enter and fight to keep myself relaxed while it stretches me. You do as promised and go very slowly. I feel myself stretch beyond anything that I had ever managed before but there is no pain, only fullness. There is a slight "pop" and it is in all the way. You rub my ass, massaging the rest of the tension away.

"Are you okay?" You ask me with concern in your voice as this is something you weren't sure I could handle.

"I'm fine baby, it doesn't hurt at all. You've prepared me well for this."

You slide your hands down to my pussy and find it still soaking wet and hot. You rub my clit gently and I begin to rotate my hips. The sensation of having the plug in my ass is strange but good. You rise behind me and press your cock against my clit, stroking it up and down my wetness. Within a few moments you have achieved your goal and have me hot and excited again.

You slowly slide your cock into my pussy. It feels really weird, having the plug in my ass as you fill my pussy. As you begin to move though, I find myself forgetting about the plug. I arch my back and your cock slides in to the hilt, bumping against my cervix. I love having you fill me so completely! You grasp my hips and begin thrusting in and out at a steady pace. My hands are pushing against the wall so that I can meet every deep stroke.

"I love it when you fuck me like this." I gasp out the words as I move faster. This position always makes me wild!

"Do you? You like it when I fuck you hard and deep?"

"Oh yes! Fuck me as hard and deep as you can...I want to feel you explode in my pussy!"

You smack my ass with your hand and I buck against you, feeling you touch bottom again. You smack me again and I thrust back onto your cock. Smack, thrust, smack, thrust. You are controlling our rhythm with the spanking you're giving my ass cheeks. I feel myself begin to tighten again and I thrust harder and faster. You reach down my back and wrap my hair around your hand and pull me onto your cock hard.

"Fuck, Jonathan! Fuck my pussy hard! I want to cum on your cock while you shoot your load in me!" I speak the words fast, breathlessly. My excitement is taking control of me completely!

"Oh fuck!" You yell and begin to pound my pussy relentlessly!

We're talking to each other with nasty, hot fuck words. You're pulling my hair to hold me steady for your thrusts, but I still manage to arch my back and bang myself harder on your cock. I want it hard, hot, and wild! I feel you swelling as my pussy tightens down on your cock. The sensation of your hard cock getting ready to explode blocks all other thoughts from my head. All I want at that moment is for you to empty your balls deep within me!

Then I cum. My pussy spasms so hard that it hurts! It's the kind of pain that extreme pleasure causes and I scream it out to you.

"Fuck me Jonathan! Cum in my pussy!"

You slam your swelling, pulsing cock into my pussy as you explode! I grind myself back against you, feeling each spurt of hot cum against my cervix. Your cock head is pulsing as you cum and I try to get it in as deep as I can so that I don't miss a thing. My walls are clasping and spasming around you, milking every drop of cum from your balls. My body is shaking as my orgasm is prolonged by the intense sensations we are sharing. I can feel your body twitching with each pulse of your cock.

"I have to lay down." Your voice is shaky. "I don't want to pull out though."

"Don't. Let me straighten out my legs and then just lay down on top of me."

We moved slowly. Neither of us could have moved fast if we wanted to! As your body came to rest on mine, you wrapped your arms around mine and twined our fingers together. Your cock was still deep in my pussy. Both of us were breathing hard, but it was such a wonderful feeling. My body was tingling from head to toe. I loved the way you felt lying against me...well...on me!

You kissed my shoulder and asked, "Am I squashing you?"

"Not at all...don't even think about moving."

We lay there quietly as our bodies continued to pulse in the aftermath of our incredible orgasms. It's wonderful to reach so high together and be able to come back down together as well. My pussy twitched again around your cock and we both laughed.

"This is the good stuff."

I agreed with you.

12