Welcome Home

Story Info
Master Vampire welcomes his Chylde home.
1.1k words
3.9
47.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There she stood at those gates again, the thick fog hiding most of the ground from her view. The last time she had come to the house she was a child and swore never to return. There were a few things that had brought her back; for one she heard the master was dead. Secondly she was much stronger now and had a mind of her own. Tonight it was made up!

She moved through the gate cringing as it made a loud squeak from lack of use. No one ever came here any more. The castle of olde as some called it. Others called it the place of death. To her, it was just a stumbling block she had to get over if she ever wanted to free herself from the fear.

~~~~~~~~~

Hearing the creak of the front gate he went to the window and found her standing there, his chylde had finally returned after swearing he would never see her again. There she was walking back to him, and his home. His dark midnight blue eyes watched her every graceful step. He had taught her well before she left him. Now that she returned punishment would follow.

His eyes found her bosom lifted beautifully in the corset that hugged her upper body tight and the full skirt only added to the effects of her beauty. She was his most lovely creation and she had been taken away from him for far to long now.

~~~~~~~~~

She had reached the door with the old brass knocker, but she didn't knock. Her fragile hand instead reached out and worked the latch as she pushed her body against the door. The door slowly swings open to show her the inside corridor. It was dusty and dark, just as it always had been. She felt a shiver run down her spine as she closed her eyes remembering so long ago how Derek had taken her innocence in every way possible and made her his dark beauty.

She didn't walk down the corridor, instead she went straight for the steps and went to her old room. It was her absolute favorite room in the place. The view was beautiful at night, the moon shining down on the lake, that lake that she lost her virginity in so many centuries ago.

Once she walked into the room she gasped out loudly seeing him there. Derek smiled and held out his hand to her motioning her to him "Welcome home my dark angel. Come to me dearest" she would shake her head a little then couldn't resist and she walked to him into his embrace. She needed to feel his cold lifeless arms around her once more, holding her, and caressing her.

Derek smiled his lucid smile and caressed her hair pulling it from the updo by pulling a few pins and he kissed her. His fangs piercing her lip as he kissed her and he sucked the blood from her lip as his tongue was slowly given access to her mouth, to caress and explore his long lost chylde.

"Amanda... You've finally returned to me"

"Yes, m'lord. I could stay away no longer"

Amanda smiled at him and she slowly pulled at the laces of her corset, loosening it until she was able to pull it away and she watched him, she could feel the bulge beginning to grow in his pants as if it were her own and he could feel her wetness and fire as if he were in her body.

Derek couldn't wait any longer. He ripped the rest of her clothing away then his own until they were both naked and he threw her down onto the bed before he would slip down on top of her.. There were no words needed to be spoken, he knew she wanted it just as bad as he did. He could smell her secretions, even taste her sweet nectar in the air.

Amanda looked up at him and smiled her seductive smile. The one that had stolen him in the first place so long ago on that rainy night when he took her virginity then her soul and made her the dark angel she is. She slid her knees over his shoulders and pulled him to her "Take me Derek, Let it be again as it should be between us!"

Derek nods and obliged, there wasn't much coaxing needed as he pulled her by her hips towards the bottom of the bed and began hammering his long cock into her juicy cunt. He didn't give her a chance to get used to his 12 inches he just gave it to her hard and rough.

Amanda cried out, it had been far to long since she felt a man splitting her loins, and it was that in which he was doing stretching her unused pussy out like no other ever has or would even think about. The pain was pleasure, even when she felt her inner folds rip a little and felt her warm blood mixing with her secretions. The scent of blood driving her nearly insane..

Derek smirked smelling the blood and he pounded her that much harder "You've been such a bad girl Amanda, you know better than to run away from me chylde" he continued to rip into her with his rod. Making her cry out from the pain and the pleasure and he would keep on until she began to try and get away, squirming backwards on the bed. He had a firm grip on her now and kept pounding her until he began to spurt his seed inside her.

Amanda's cries of pleasure turned to screams of pain feeling him rip her pussy open. She tried wiggling away but he would pull her back and impale her that much harder. When he finally did slow and come to a stop after cumming over and over inside of her, tears were streaming down her eyes, and she watched him slide out of her then go down on her.. She jerked feeling his tongue lapping at her wet slit and begged for mercy from her master "Please, Derek, please no more!!!!"

He just grinned, he wasn't done. His tongue would continue working around her bloody gaping hole. She didn't get to have an orgasm, he was to rough for her to enjoy it. Which he did purposely. Now the punishment was over and he was feeding from the blood and mixed jizz inside of her.. His tongue lashing and ravaging her deeply while he worked his face around in her cunt. It was his nose that kept bumping her clit and making her cry out.. Before he knew it she was having her first orgasm, which he would prolong, it only made her ripped walls hurt that much more. Once he was done devouring her he looked up and grinned once more. "Welcome home my chylde."