Welcome Home

Story Info
She welcomes dad home from Iraq in a special way.
1.8k words
4.33
124.3k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bus was packed as it pulled up to the guard's gate at Quantico, Virginia, I could hardly wait to be processed for my 30 day leave and get home. Since my wife had died a few years back, the only family I had remaining was my daughter, a 19 year old sophomore at the University of Virginia. Cindy had called me to tell me she couldn't meet me at the airport due to a final exam, and she would be there around eight at night. She sounded as if she was crying, because she felt as if she had disappointed me. I told her not to worry one bit, and, anyway, I had to attend a debriefing that might take a while.

I missed her badly. With her beauty and kindness she was exact image of her mother and that made this 6'3," muscular, 230 pound marine weak in the knees. Cindy also had those sexy eyes of her mother.

I always worried about boys chasing after her because; she was easily the sexiest girl on campus. She was about 5'6", 120 pounds, dark auburn hair, and sea green eyes. Her long legs helped her win an athletic scholarship on the track team in the 400 and 800 high hurdles. She was somewhat self-conscious about her "rack" as she called it. Her bust was easily a 40 DD, but she tried wearing a sports bra one size too small to keep from giggling so much. She was tired of having so many boys coming to track practice with video cameras.

For a while now, I had nursed fantasies about fucking my own daughter, and it made me feel dirty. She was just too beautiful, and she constantly showed her love for me with lots of hugs and kisses, some of which were just quick ones on my mouth.

She made great time on the drive back to Quantico, pulling up into the driveway around 6:00 PM. As soon as I heard her car pull up, I went outside to meet her. She came running toward me in tight cut-off jeans and a man's dress shirt that was knotted at the waist, revealing a firm, flat tummy.

"Oh, God, Dad," she gushed, "I've been sitting on pins and needles all afternoon waiting to get home. I'm so glad you're home and safe. You didn't get hurt did you? I know you'd never mention anything like that in your letters."

We hugged tightly and instantly my cock began to twitch and grow. I'm sure she must have felt the bulge in my pants as we held on to each other a little longer than usual. I was happily surprised when she didn't back away but pushed even closer.

"Dad, you look drop-dead gorgeous in your dress uniform Why haven't you changed clothes? Does it help female soldiers come on to you?" she asked with a lascivious grin on her face.

She laughed at me as I blushed. "Stop teasing me, Cindy. I might have to give you a good spanking. Besides, you know I'm a fighter – not a lover."

"We'll see about that," Cindy silently thought to herself then shook the thought out of her head.

"Come on in. You can bring your stuff in later. I'm tired of eating C-rations out of a can, so I want to take you to a nice restaurant."

"Are you sure you don't want me to fix you a home cooked meal? I bet you're starved for something really good to eat," she said with a wink that startled me.

I fixed us both powerful gin and tonics after she had showered and dressed. I figured this was a special occasion and she could have a drink. We sat on the couch smiling like two people in love.

I told her about winning the bonze star for bravery, and she slid across the leather couch to give me another hug. Just as she was going to kiss me on the cheek, I turned to face her, and our lips met, holding the kiss for a moment more than we intended. She suddenly broke away and said she'd fix us another drink. When she returned, I could see that she looked both nervous and excited.

"Cindy, about that kiss..."

"Dad, it's all right. It was just a kiss between two people who love each other and have been apart for a long time. I'm still your best friend, you know."

Little did she know that I had lusted after her for several years. Now that she was a full-grown woman, my feelings for her were stronger than ever. I could tell by the way she was blushing that she, too, was turned on. I could even see a small damp spot of perspiration on her upper lip, and she had to have noticed that my cock was trying to tear a hole in my jeans.

Our eyes locked on and neither of us could look away. I know that was when we read each other's minds that we both could barely contain our lust. The time had come. Quickly, I stood up and grabbed her, pulling her body against mine.

"Oh, Dad....this isn't...don't....we can't...." She kept saying this until I kissed her deeply, probing her mouth with my tongue. In spite of her protests, she hungrily returned my kiss, grinding her pelvis against my rock hard penis.

Without a word, she pushed my slacks and my boxers down, running hers hands over my powerful legs.

"Oh, God," she gasped as my eleven inch shaft bobbed and rose toward my wash board stomach. Rather than being embarrassed, I was proud of the length and girth of what my wife called a "giant meat hammer."

She tried to wrap her hand around my dick but only made it about half-way. Looking up at me, her eyes were glazed with lust. She never hesitated. Using her tongue to lick the pre-cum from the slit of the dark red tennis ball pulsing at the end of my rod, it was my turn to gasp.

My knees buckled and I flopped back onto the couch. Her mouth followed me and never lost contact. I don't even remember how we got naked so quickly. It was if our clothes vanished into thin air. Soon her head was bobbing up and down on my steel prick, drooling and groaning, as she tried to fit as much of it as she could in her mouth. As she worked on my dick, I took her firm breasts and kneaded them, pinching the nipples through her bra make her moan with passion. My greatest fantasy was now a reality.

I could feel the cum boiling in my balls ready to blast into her mouth.

"STOP, BABY OR I'LL CUM IN YOUR MOUTH."

Spurring her on to take me deeper into her mouth, I could hold back no longer. My cock began to shoot loads and loads of cum down her throat, filling her mouth, and running out the sides down onto her heaving breasts.

"Jesus, Cindy...."

Before I could say another word, her mouth was on mine, kissing me, smearing my tongue with my own salty cum.

I stood up, pulling her from her knees and held her feverish body tightly with my cock now pressed between us. Gently pushing her down on the sofa, I began kissing my way down her smooth, firm body, pushing her dress up and her panties down in a quick, deft movement. I paused as certain places to suck and nibble. All the while she moaned with pleasure. When I arrived at her dripping pussy, I was happy to see that she was shaved. That turned my on even more. Holding her legs apart, I began licking her slick pussy from her anus to her clit, pausing to put a little more pressure on it. Then I would suck on it as she bucked and clutched my hair. The more I licked, the harder she bucked until she stiffened, grabbed my head and screamed "Goddamn, you fucker....fuck...fuck...fuck....I'M CUMMING...I'M CUMMING IN YOUR MOUTH...AHHHHHHHHH."

She lay there gasping for breath, and I could feel the rush of blood again engorging my cock This time my erection was so hard, I thought it would break. I rose to my knees, put her legs on my shoulders, and asked her if she was ready. She tore her dress over her head and ripped off her bra. Her large breasts were tipped with rosy, stiff nipples

"Oh god, yes. Fuck me. Fuck me with that big cock of yours. Fuck me hard, Dad."

With my right hand, I took my cock and rubbed the head up and down her slit, coating it with her copious juices. Finally, I pushed the head into her cunt. All I could manage was the tip of the head she was so tight.

She was gasping like she was in a race.

"It's okay, Dad. Push...push that cock inside me...I want it....please, fuck me...Fuck your daughter, NOW."

Poised at the gate of pleasure, I pushed as she used her hands and legs on my ass to pull me in.

"AAAHHH...it's so big....God, I love it"

She didn't realize it at the time but I had only put about 7" in with 4"still to go. I kept very still, allowing her to adjust the size of that much of my dick before going any further.

Her head was thrown back and her auburn hair spread across the pillow. She rose up and looked down at our union. Sweat was pouring off both of us, making our bodies shine in the lamplight.

"Dad...I'm not sure...I'm afraid you'll split me in two," she said as her chest heaved. "I've never even seen a cock that big, much less try to fit into me."

Slowly, I rocked back and forth, sliding in and out in easy strokes. We could both feel her pussy juices lubricating my cock and the walls of her vagina begin to stretch. The dam burst for her second orgasm and she screamed in wonderful pain. Again we stared into each other's eyes and we knew just what to do. She bucked her strong hips upward and I slammed my cock down hitting her cervix, trying to pin her to the bed.

"OH, FUCK ME," she cried.

She used her arms and legs to hold our slippery bodies together. I looked down at my beautiful grown child as I kept slamming my cock harder and faster. Her large breasts were bouncing all over her chest as we pounded our way toward our release.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum. I can't hold back much longer."

"Go ahead....ah, ah, ah...cum...cum inside....me. I'm ready too, honey. Shoot me full of... your hot cum."

Those last words pushed my over the edge. The cum rose from my sac, through my hammering cock and unleashed a flood of jizz into her pussy. The wet walls squeezed and milked every last drop out of me.

As I rolled over to the side, she threw her leg over mine so my cock would stay inside her.

As we held on to each other, she whispered in my ear, "Welcome home, Daddy."

My dick looked forward to the next 30 days and nights.