Welcome Home

Story Info
Shandra comes home to Nicholas.
964 words
4.17
15.1k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicholas loved action/drama movies that featured a hero on a hopeless quest to right a wrong or find some peace in the world. They seemed to resonate within him. He was in the middle of watching the Outlaw Jose Wales for probably the twentieth time when there came a gentle knock at the door.

Deciding he was decently clothed in his shorts and t-shirt he got up and went to the door. He opened it enough to see who was there and was greeted by a most lovely of sights; Shandra. Shandra had been out of town for a week on business and Nicholas had been somewhat glum since she had left. It was like a part of him was gone when Shandra was gone. Nicholas had always been a romantic and Shandra made him turn hopeless with her presence.

She looked at him with a twinkle in her beautiful brown eyes and smiled that smiled she saved for him alone. She had her down and was wearing a simple blouse and blue jeans that hugged her delicious curves. Tan platform shoes finished her outfit. Her dark brown hair was down and its shoulder length framed a face that had inspired painters, sculptors, and poets alike.

"Hey baby, did you miss me?" she said as she pushed the door open with her left hand and placed her right hand on Nicholas' powerful chest.

Putting his hands on her hips, Nicholas pulled Shandra to him. Shandra closed the door as he starting to kiss her with urgency and passion. Cupping her perfect ass, Nicholas lifted Shandra off the floor. Shandra wrapped her long, slim legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.

Nicholas' strong legs easily supported her weight and he turned and walked a few feet to the nearest wall. Pressing Shandra's back to the wall, Nicholas started to kiss and nibble on her neck and the cleavage that was exposed by her blouse's generous neckline. Turning her head to give Nicholas easier access to these highly sensitive erogenous areas, Shandra started to grind her hips into Nicholas rapidly expanding groin. The harder Nicholas' cock got the more aggressive his necking got.

Finally Nicolas let Shandra's legs fall and she stood on her own facing him. This only lasted a moment and then he spun her around and pressed into her as she faced the wall. His cock was straining against the fabric of his shorts against her ass. Shandra, her faced turned sideways, purred as she pressed back into him rocking her hips back and forth. Nicholas' hands reached around to the front of her blouse and with one motion he ripped it open.

Shandra gasped and then laughed. She loved it when Nicholas' passion became so great that he became bestial in his lovemaking. "Fuck yeah baby. Show mama what ya got for her." she cooed.

Forcing her arms above Shandra's head, Nicholas held them there with one hand while the others started to knead and caress her body starting with her full, gorgeous tits and working his way down her smooth, silky skin to her waist. He unbuttoned her pants and unzipped them as he continued to kiss and nip at her neck. He paid special attention to the nape of the neck as he knew this drove her crazy with desire. His free hand worked its way under the black silk panties Shandra wore. He started to dry hump her ass while he stroked her clit gently. Occasionally his middle finger would penetrate her pussy. This only made her even wetter.

Taking his hand out of Shandra's panties, Nicholas started to work her pants down over her ass. They eventually dropped the rest of the way and pooled around her ankles. Then he pulled his own shorts down and let out a growl when his hot, hard cock touched the smoothness of Shandra's ass cheeks. Shandra, standing a couple of inches taller than Nicholas because of her platform shores and him being bare foot, lifted her ass and felt Nicholas' throbbing cock head slide under her ass and press against her pussy lips through her thin panty material.

"Holy shit, I'm so fucking wet." she gasped.

Nicholas brought his free hand around to her front again and pulled the panty panel covering her puffy, sensitive pussy to the side. His cock slipped into her pussy as her started to stroke her clit again.

He released Shandra's arms. He licked the tip of his forefinger and pulled her tits out of her bra. He started massaging her rock hard nipples, making Shandra grind her hips against him even harder.

Nicholas could feel her heart beat quicken and her breath become shallower and quicker. These were sure signs she was about to cum. This was good because Nicholas was almost to point of explosion himself. Shandra took the hand massaging her tits and brought it to her mouth. She started sucking and licking his forefinger using her best cock sucking technique.

With a snarl, Nicholas bit down on her muscle running between her neck and shoulder. He bit hard enough to hurt little but nearly hard enough to break the skin. This caused Shandra to explode on his cock and at the same time bite down on Nicholas' finger. Nicholas' cock jerked once and then pumped load upon load into Shandra's hungry pussy.

When Nicholas cock was done throbbing and had slid out of her, Shandra spun around and took his head between her hands and gave him her best spine tingling French kiss. Removing the rest of their clothes they went the bathroom and took a long, hot shower together. The whole shower Shandra smiled knowing that she had a special treat for Nicholas that night.

To be continued...