Welcome Home

Story Info
The joy of a new love, welcoming home from work.
838 words
4.63
32.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pussy was tingling, throbbing with the need of his cock. He was on his way home from work, I knew down to the minute when he would walk in the door and my pussy was my alarm clock, We had been together for three months, heavenly months, nights of endless bliss, moments stolen from the day for touching, licking, moaning.

He walked in the door, dressed in his uniform, my eyes drawn to his crotch, knowing he was not wearing underwear. He followed my eyes, smiling, he knew what I was thinking, he knew I was wet, waiting for him. Waiting for his cock. I lead him to the bedroom, not saying a word, no words are needed. My body is shaking, my nipples are hard in anticipation of his mouth, his tongue. I unbutton his jacket, lift of his shirt and kiss each bit of skin I uncover, lick each inch of skin. I can hear his breathing change as i suck in his nipple, make it stand hard for me.

I move to slide my fingers under the waist band of his pants, his hips dance and jerk. His head falls back as I tease the tip with my fingers, before unbuttoning his pants, letting them slide over his hips, his ass, to the floor. He moans as he watches me kneel before him, my hands slowly scratching down his body, his stomach quivers.

I look up at him, my blue eyes locking with his as I kiss his hipbone, bite it softly. He hisses, he knows I am teasing him, arousing him.I cannot wait, i take his hard cock and slide it deep in my mouth as his hips thrust towards my face. I swallow him deep licking the tip, tasting his precum.

He moans and I Iift off, standing and pushing him towards the bed. As he lays back, I straddle his hard body, letting him stare at my bare tits, his eyes on my body, I can see the need in them. I hold him between my legs, I can feel his cock pressing against my hard clit, my wet pussy. I run my hands over my tits for him. pinching my nipples. He moans as I run my hands down my stomach, slipping inside my panties. I watch him gasp as my fingers inch their way inside my wet pussy, he cannot see, my black panties are covering the play. He begs me to let him watch as i fuck my pussy with my fingers.

I smile at him, pull my fingers out and suck on them, tasting my juices. I lean down, rubbing my tits on his chest, teasing his mouth with my tongue. His tongue flicks out, searching for mine, for the hint of pussy. I let him taste me, let him taste my pussy off my lips, my tongue. My pussy is slowly grinding against him now as my tongue slides in and out of his hot mouth. His hands grab my hips to aid the ache, quench the thirst of his cock, rubbing my pussy hard against him.

He suddenly growls at me, I know the end of the tease and torture is near, his need for release is too great. He groans as he slides the crotch of my panties to the side, raising his hips and his large cock eases its way inside my wet pussy. I moan as he stretches me, i can feel him throb against my sensitive walls. I lean down and bite his earlobe, whispering my bliss as he fills me. He is no longer with me, his lust has grown. his need has escalated. He rolls me over under him, his body heavy. His hands spread my legs, bringing them to my chest and he starts to move on me, sliding his cock in and out, I can smell my pussy, wet and inviting. I can feel his sweat building and dripping on my tits. I can feel his cock stroking in and out of my pussy, hitting my clit. I am tense, my body is tight, I want to scream, but I stop and grab his hips, helping him thrust deep in my pussy.

His strokes become faster, rhythmic, and he starts to shake. I watch as his cock thrusts over and over in me, I see the wet juice, I smell it. My clit explodes with the pleasure and he moans, gasping, fighting for breath as his orgasm hits hard. His hot wet seed fills my pussy and he collapses on my body, shivering from the strength and power of his climax. I moan and shake from my bliss, wrapping my sweaty legs around his waist, pulling him close. Our eyes close and we sleep, dreamless, minutes only, but enough to restore our strength and desire. And it continues again. need becomes desire, which becomes reality. Our bodies meld and blend all night, fighting off exhaustion for satiation.

And again, the following day, I wait for him.