Welcome Home

Story Info
His wife aways knows how to soothe a rough day at work.
1.8k words
4.35
48.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My day at work had been hell, and didn't end until nearly midnight. I arrived home, irritated and exhausted, to see a light still on in the living room. I figured that my wife had fallen asleep while watching the news, as she sometimes did.

When I opened the front door, the day's troubles and tribulations instantly vanished. Lying on the couch, naked as the day she was born, was my beautiful wife. She gave me a sly grin as I entered, her eyes filled with a certain hungry look, a look which had preceded a number of very enjoyable nights.

As she lay on her side, her chin resting on the small red pillow clutched to her chest, I admired her while the soft candlelight flickered over her heavenly body: her long, silky brown hair; brown doe-like eyes with their long, beautiful lashes; her full, sensual lips that I absolutely loved having pressed against mine; and the smooth curve of her neck (which she loved having kissed and nibbled). Behind the pillow lay the swell of her firm, luscious breasts. Though not as large as some women I had known, they were amazing none the less. She always enjoyed me taking them into my hands, and especially into my mouth… The feel of her sliding them back and forth along my cock was exquisite.

My gaze traveled down past her stomach, along her lovely hips, down her long, slender legs, then back up to the joining of her thighs where a certain, delectable part of her anatomy was nestled.

When my eyes had finally finshed their lengthy tour, she beckoned me closed, smiling at the already visible stirring in my pants. I did as she commanded and bent to her for a long, deep kiss. (Her ‘Welcome Home' kiss was definitely the highlight of most of my days, something I looked forward to and longed for.) Though each of us already wanted to ravage the other, our kiss remained simple. Passionate, but simple. The rest would come soon enough.

After our lips finally separated, she welcomed me home with a "I missed you today, my dear." With her voice, she could have made a fortune in the phone-sex business. It was full and rich, with a sensual, smoky, and mysterious edge to it. She could (and did) drive me wild with simply that voice.

"This is an unexpected, but very welcome surprise," I told her.

"I'm glad you approve. When you called and said you would be late, I figured you might like a little pick-me-up when you got home."

"Indeed," I replied as we kissed again. This time I slipped my tongue into her mouth, hers eagerly welcoming mine as they danced and intertwined with and around each other, back and forth between our mouths for several minutes.

Eventually I stood and helped her to her feet, then wrapped her glorious, naked body in my arms and held her to me while we shared another, more passionate kiss. I ran my fingers through her hair and then along the smooth, soft skin of her back, down to her cute, firm derriere, which I caressed lovingly before my hands made their way back up and repeated the journey.

Even through my shirt I could feel her hard nipples against my chest as her wandering hands made a journey much the same as mine, although her hands were much more firm and lustful on my backside. As she gripped my ass, she pulled me firmly against her so that she could feel my long, stiff cock against her warm, wanting pussy.

Soon she was pulling my shirt over my head. I helped her and then her hands began casually exploring my chest, stomach, and back. She loved to run her fingers through the patch of hair on my chest. (She had told me that she found hairless men sort of creepy.) I moved one hand from her cheek up to her firm, round breast. I massaged it slowly, feeling and exploring every inch, occasionally running my fingers over her erect nipple, then pinching it lightly, my wife moaning softly into my mouth as we continued to kiss.

After a few moments, I whispered into her ear, "I could use a shower… would you care to join me?"

She replied with a nod and an "Mmm-hmm" into mine, gently nibbling on the lobe as I started leading her slowly backwards towards the bathroom at the other end of the house. We kissed the entire way there, and I somehow managed to not trip over anything as we went. As I started the water, she lit several candles (The large tub on the other side of the room, especially when full of bubbles, was a frequent source of enjoyment for the two of us). While I stood leaning forward to finish adjusting the temperature, I felt her hips press against my butt and then her full breasts and small, hard nipples on my back as she wrapped her arms around my waist and unfastened my pants, quickly sliding the remainder of my clothing to the floor.

I turned and gazed into her loving eyes as she took my hand and let me guide her into the shower. We stood there for a moment, the warm water coursing over our entwined bodies, enjoying the feel of each other as we pressed ourselves together. When I reached for the soap, she gently stopped me and whispered, "Let me."

I smiled and took a small step back as she lathered up the soap between her hands and started with my chest, gently scrubbing and massaging, kissing softly as the soap rinsed away. I closed my eyes as the day's hardships drained quickly from me under her loving touch. After my chest, my arms, stomach, and legs came under her gentle care. She paused briefly to fondle me teasingly, and then continued on to my back where she spent a good amount of time kissing as she went. The feel of her soft lips against my skin, not to mention the steady, gentle caress of her nimble hands, were well worth all that I had been through that day.

I soon fell into a state of bliss as the warm water and my wife's lips and hands flowing over me. I don't know how long I stayed there, only that after some time I began to experience a new, very pleasant sensation. Slowly I surfaced to the feel of her standing behind me, one arm wrapped around my waist, the other hand slowly stroking my cock.

"I thought you might enjoy that," she said as I slid an arm around her hips and squeezed her to me. After a little more pumping while I caressed one of her ass cheeks, she replaced her hand on my cock with mine and had me turn around to watch as she lathered herself up and slowly, seductively, washed her gorgeous body.

I watched her hands caress her skin from shoulders to waist, then work back up and gently squeeze her breasts, first individually and then together. She continued her self-massage, lifting them and pushing them together, occasionally squeezing and tweaking her nipples. As she continued, I watched as soap suds traveled over, around, and between her breasts, down across the plain of her smooth stomach, and down past her smooth shaven pussy mound.

While I was considering how wonderful it was going to feel with my shaft between those lips, she turned and presented my eyes with a view of her firm, round ass. Being pretty warmed up by this point, I couldn't resist helping her wash her cute and sexy backside. After grasping and gently groping her cheeks for a moment, I pulled her hips in towards me, my cock resting nicely along the shallow valley between her cheeks. She leaned forward slightly and we rubbed against each other, gently at first, then faster as our desire grew. I watched her ass glide smoothly along my shaft, thinking of how much we were going to enjoy each in a little bit.

As we rocked our bodies against each other, I saw her slip a hand between her thighs, and listened to the frequent, soft moans escape her while I squeezed her cheeks in my hands. Soon her hips stopped and her body suddenly stiffened against me as a small orgasm washed through her. When it had passed, I held her to me and kissed her neck as she turned off the water and reached for the towels, my cock now practically aching to be inside of her.

We toweled each other off quickly, both of us knowing and wanting what was to come next. Still half wet, we locked our lips and bodies together again and stumbled our way into the bedroom where she laid back on the bed, her dangling legs open wide to receive me. We shared another deep kiss as I positioned my hips, her hand guiding me to her wet, waiting hole. She slipped the head between her swollen lips and quickly grabbed my ass with both hands as I thrust deep inside her, her warm, tight pussy widening to accept me.

She gasped in delight as I buried myself in her, her hands pulling hard on my hips. We both knew that there would be no long, slow love making tonight. This would be fast, hard, and very satisfying. I pulled back and made hard, deep plunges into her, sharp moans escaping from her each time our groins slammed together. Rapidly I thrust my full length into and back out of her, again and again, her hands pulling down firmly on each stroke.

With many long, exhausting nights of love and lust between us, we worked together, our hips in a perfect rhythm back and forth, in and out, her pussy gripping, releasing, and gripping again. Although very quiet in bed when we first were married, my wife had become very vocal during our nights of wanton desire and pleasure. Her moans were loud and uninhibited, completely natural and satisfying for the both of us. Tonight, as I thrust into her warm, wet, and willing flesh, her voice began mixing in some very un-ladylike, lustful expletives with her moans, a sure sign of her enjoyment of our union.

Soon her hands had left my ass and gripped the edge of the bed as she arched her back and wrapped a leg around my waist, her eyes clenched shut and her mouth now a silent, wide ‘O' of pleasure.

As our bodies pounded together, she suddenly, and with no warning, jerked up and sunk her teeth into my shoulder, almost hard enough to draw blood (a new experience for the both of us), as her pussy clenched down hard around me and shudders shook her whole body. The added tightness was too much for my swollen member to handle and I grunted as we came together, hot gushes of cum emptying into her as the two of us clung together in euphoria.

When it finally passed, we lay together, her wrapped in my arms and already thinking of our next coupling, both of us completely content. As we drifted off to sleep, I reflected on how lucky I was to have this woman as my wife.