Welcome Home

Story Info
Husband comes home to good surprise.
930 words
3.8
47.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk through the door of our quaint home to find you there by the couch waiting for me. You are standing there wearing a black tank top and skirt, your hair put up in a ponytail revealing your neck and shoulders. You smirk as you open a beer taking a large sip of the cold golden beverage while closing the gap between us. You hand me the bottle and as I finish it off you set it down on the coffee table.

You wrap your arms around me as you softly press your wet lips to mine. We both pull back to see that look in each others eyes and on pure instinct we lock lips again this time our tongues massaging and exploring. I reach around cupping your ass with both hands before lifting you up. Instantly your legs wrap around me as our deep kiss continues, our lips pull apart and I begin to kiss your neck starting at your collarbone. Working my way slowly up behind your ears, I whisper "I love you" and nibble on your ears.

You now unwrap your legs and begin to kneel on the plush carpet tugging and pulling at my belt and zipper. You slide my pants and boxer down over my knees and finally casting them aside you flick your tongue on the head of my cock. I shudder as you run your tongue up the length of my now hard cock before quickly taking the head between your soft lips. You look up at me as you run circles around the head my body shivering at the sensation. You now slide further down the shaft taking inch by inch into your warm mouth till you hit the very bottom sending waves of pleasure through me.

Not being able to take much more I stand you up and in one fluid motion scoop you into my arms. I carry you in to the bedroom placing you there on the bed admiring the site of you there as i remove your tank top and bra while kissing you again. I watch as your tits release from the bra then i suck on a nipple running my tongue around and across it before moving to the next. I kiss and lick down your belly while sliding your skirt and panties off throwing them to the floor.

I grab your legs and pull you to the edge of the bed your ass barely hanging on. I kneel down to kiss your knee working my way up your inner thigh kissing and nibbling up to your pussy. Once there I run my tongue up the wet folds of skin before stopping to flick your clit. I start to suck on it while dragging my tongue across it and around it feeling it get harder. Now that I have you really wet I slowly insert a finger inside you sliding it in and out pressing it against your g-spot, my tongue still hard at work.

Hearing your soft moans sends a wave of energy through me as I finger you faster working my tongue on that sweet clit and pussy until I feel your hips start to buck and your body tighten. I remove my finger, grabbing your thighs as i shake my head sideways flicking my tongue as fast as I can. Building you up to the point of release before suddenly stopping, smiling I look into your eyes but you pull my head back down wanting me to continue pleasing you. Finally, you can take no more and you cum for me long and hard as I continue to lick and suck your wetness.

I slide up to your neck and kiss your sweet lips while sliding my dick into your pussy burying my cock all the way in you. You wrap your legs around me as I start to ram it inside you. Our bodies close together, just bare skin touching and nothing but the sound of our skin smacking together fills the room. I pull out and flip you over positioning behind you as I slide back deep inside your waiting pussy. Grabbing your hips I slam into you sliding a hand around to rub your clit as the length of my cock slides in and out.

All at once your body shakes again and you begin to cum for me as i keep pace fucking you. As the last spasm stops from within you pull away from me pushing me down on my back before climbing over top of me. You reach down grasping my hardness guiding it back to your warm damp sheath. I reach up to squeeze your tits and rub your nipples while you rock back and forth riding my cock. Without warning I sit up slightly to take each nipple in my mouth before laying back down.

You interlock your hands in mine as you pick up speed bouncing on me for what seems like hours then sensing we are both close I pull you down, our chests pressed together, grabbing your ass and lifting slightly to fully expose your tight twat.I start to thrust deep inside you going faster and harder with each thrust of my hips. I reach up to softly pull your hair as we both explode in a burst of pleasure staring into each others eyes as our bodies quit shaking and the sensations wear off. Collapsing on top of me my cock still inside you our bodies spent we slowly drift to sleep not knowing more is yet to come.