Welcome Home Baby Ch. 01

Story Info
He walked in to the house it was dead quiet.
891 words
3.98
45.9k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 03/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked in to the house it was dead quiet. Walking slowly up the stairs, he was anxious his wife had said she had a surprise for him and he didn't know what.

As he approached his bedroom door he was stopped in his tracks by the exquisite view before him. His wife sandy and her friend Amanda laying on the bed, his wife on top of Amanda, their naked bodies entwined.

They were kissing passionately and their hands caressing each others, their bodies moving slowly against each other.

Robert felt his cock start to swell, he decided to remain there watching through the crack in the open door.

Sandy knew Robert was home, she knew he would be there watching them, her body was electrifying all over, she looked down at Amanda, this beautiful creature in her arms and decided to taste her further.

Her lips descending on Amanda's neck till she reached her nipple, kissing it lightly then gently sucking, while her fingers slipped down to her moist pussy, slowly stroking, rubbing, teasing. Amanda's body wiggled and squirmed as tremors of pleasure shot through her, yet sandy didn't yield. She slipped two fingers into Amanda as she turned her attention to the second waiting nipple, then lower, down her tummy and to her pussy.

Using her fingers to open Amanda wide, her clit was visible to sandy and sandy tongue flicked and teased that delicious clit. The girl beneath her moaned louder and her hands tugged lightly at Sandy's hair, pushing her head further in between her legs, her hips rocking gently at her mouth.

Then once again sandy slipped her fingers in, yet now three probed Amanda, twisting, turning, faster, and harder as her lips and tongue sucked on that swollen clit.

Amanda's shook and screamed, "yes! God yes, omg I'm cumming sandy, I'm cumming."

Sandy kept going and going till Amanda's juices were upon her tongue. Lapping at them greedily she kept going, not stopping, not wasting one drop.

Robert stood there, his heart pounding madly as he took in the sight before him, his hand now stroking his hard, very hard cock, his precum all over. This was amazing he thought, not wanting them to stop and waiting for the right moment to walk in on them Robert stayed put. But when Amanda screamed out her orgasm he knew it was time for him to go in and announce his presence.

Amanda sat up pulling sandy up towards her, locking their lips together, she whispered, "it's my turn now sandy, lay back for me."

At that moment Robert walked in, his erect cock before him, his shirt open, his eyes filled with lust and hunger.

"May I join you ladies?"

Amanda froze and seemed to be worried, sandy smiled, "of course my dear."

As sandy lay back on the bed, Amanda began kissing her lips then down to her nipples then lower, till she reached her dripping wet pussy.

Robert knelt beside his wife and began kissing her lips, tasting Amanda's juices, his hands caressing his wife's nipples gently. He could feel her tense beneath him as Amanda began sucking and licking Sandy's pussy.

Then sandy opened her lips whispering to Robert she wanted to suck his eager cock and how she needed it in her mouth now.

Robert directed his cock to his wife's mouth; she eagerly began sucking it as if she was starved. Closing his eyes he pumped his cock into her mouth as if he was fucking her pussy.

As sandy reached her climax she removed her lips from Roberts cock and let out a scream, her body shaking beneath them both.

Amanda looked up to Robert and wondered what was next as sandy laid there panting.

Robert directed sandy to lay above him on the bed back to him, as he guided his hard throbbing cock into her pussy, and he directed Amanda to slip between Sandy's open legs and suck on her clit while he fucked Amanda.

Done as told he pumped into his wife fast and hard his cock not missing a beat. Sandy screamed out many times as she climaxed many times, Robert knew he would not last much longer, he ordered sandy to lay back onto the bed, and Amanda to once again lick his wife's pussy, this time Amanda's perfect ass and pussy were presented to him.

He knelt it behind Amanda and with one hard shove, pushed his cock deep into her pussy, Amanda let out a scream as she felt him deep within her.

Her face now pushed down by Roberts hand into his wife's pussy as he fucked her without mercy from behind.

Her screams were hushed as her lips ate at Sandy's flooded pussy.

The sounds of Robert's balls slapping against Amanda's pussy, the sounds of Amanda's hushed screams, and his wife's approaching orgasm sent Robert to the edge. His hand leaving Amanda's neck and now both hands holding her waist he rammed at her harder and with much force.

Sandy screamed her orgasm, Amanda screamed hers and Robert let out a deep growl as he came deep in Amanda.

All three fell upon the bed, panting heavily and soaking wet.

Sandy turned into her husband's arms and said, "Welcome home baby!"

Robert smiled and thought to himself, "I'm one lucky bastard!"