Welcome Home Big Brother Ch. 01

Story Info
Brother's lust for her is revealed.
2k words
4.48
233.2k
51
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lil^pearl
lil^pearl
38 Followers

Dear readers: I’ve decided to venture into a new realm of erotic fiction. The passage below is a preview of my first attempt at writing incest/taboo stories. I find these types of role-plays extremely powerful and sexy in real life, and have always wanted to share these fantasies. I would appreciate your constructive feedback, and based on the responses, I will decide whether to continue on with this story. Thank you and enjoy!

Cindy closed her bedroom door softly and pressed her back against it. Her room was completely dark, except for shimmers of light in areas where the moon had penetrated the windows. In the still of the night, all was quiet except for the loud thudding of her heart which she swore even the neighbors could hear. As she closed her eyes and pressed her head against the door, her deep, soft pants filled the room and resonated against the walls. Her mouth was dry and her throat parched. A dozen images swarmed in her mind and the intoxication of it all overwhelmed her senses completely.

What the hell had just happened?! Her brother Lee had come home for the weekend, and she had been so excited because it had been so long since they had seen each other. Their schedules were so hectic and the only way they could ever keep in touch was through Instant Messenger. Cindy had always had a strong connection with her brother. Unlike most brothers who picked on their little sisters and made fun of them, Lee was always caring and protective. He’d listen to her ramble about school and she felt comfortable enough with him to speak of her fleeting love interests. He was patient with her and she adored having him as her big brother. Since Cindy knew that her brother wouldn’t arrive until the evening, she spent most of her Sunday afternoon shopping and visiting friends.

Around 6pm, Cindy pulled up to the house and was ecstatic to find her brother’s car already in the driveway. She rushed up the steps, but before she could pull out her keys, the door opened and Lee appeared with a huge grin on his face. She ran up to give him a hug and peck on the cheek, admiring her brother’s lean, 6’2” frame. From the smell of him and the dampness of his hair, she guessed that he had just stepped out of the shower.

“Oh my god! I can’t believe it’s you! You look great!” Cindy shrieked. She noticed that Lee had let his hair grow longer. His wet and disheveled blonde mane added to his undeniable attractiveness and his sexy lips curled whenever he smiled. Wait a minute! Did she just call her brother sexy? What was wrong with her? But what guy wouldn’t look sexy walking around barefoot in a pair of faded, button down jeans and a white t-shirt?

They both went up to Lee’s room to listen to music and catch up on each other’s lives. It had been a while since Cindy had been in his room because he was seldom home. While Lee relaxed on his bed, Cindy moved over to his computer to pick a different tune. She started opening up different files on his computer, hoping to find a song from her favorite artist, but then something caught her eye and she opened it. Immediately, an image of a hot brunette getting fucked in the ass filled the computer screen. Cindy couldn’t help it and started to laugh.

“Where did you get this stuff?” she inquired.

“Hey! Cut it out and quit being so nosy! Besides, I got it from my friend and he thought it was cool.” Lee replied.

“Okay! I’m sorry,” Cindy said while rolling her eyes. She continued to browse through his files when she came across something else that piqued her curiosity. It was a word document entitled “Bro&sisLOVE.doc”. She opened it up and started skimming through the passages. It wasn’t very interesting…just a simple little story about a brother and sister hanging out while their family was away. She scrolled to the bottom of the 1st page and started to lose interest. Right as she decided to close the document, she came across a passage from the story that made her heart jump:

“James couldn’t get the image of his sexy sister out of his mind. He didn’t mean to sneak up on her while she was alone in her room, but as soon as he saw her rubbing her wet pussy and squeezing those gorgeous tits of hers, he knew that he was in trouble. Never again would she appear as the sweet, innocent little sister he had known all these years. She was sexy as hell and the sight of her naked body made his cock throb and swell.”

Cindy gasped and placed her hand over her mouth.

“What now? Haven’t you found the song you want yet?” Lee said. He sat up on his bed and looked over to the computer to see what the fuss was all about. As soon as he saw the story on the screen, his jaw dropped and his heart started racing.

“Lee, what the hell is this?” Cindy asked, looking directly into the eyes. He could see the confusion in her eyes and didn’t know what to say or where to begin.

“Oh c’mon. Don’t freak out on me already. It’s just a sex story. I thought you were more open-minded than that.” Lee said.

“You KNOW I’m open-minded, b-b-but…this is story about a brother and his sister!” Cindy exclaimed.

“Here, just sit on the bed next to me and calm down. I’ll explain everything, okay? Relax.” Lee said.

Cindy walked over to his bed to lie down next to him. He couldn’t read her mind like he normally could. He sensed that she was confused, but she was feeling something else too. He couldn’t quite put his finger on it though.

“Look, I met a friend online a few months ago. She’s a really cool girl who writes erotic fiction and so she showed me this one website with all her stories. She’s also into brother-sister role-play, and sent me a copy of some of her stories. That’s why they’re on my computer, okay? Don’t be such a butt!” Lee said, and gently pinched his sister on the shoulder.

Cindy closed her eyes and remained quiet for a moment. She was so confused and scared and excited all at once. Who would have known that a single story, a single revelation, would unleash such dormant and forbidden desires? Wait a minute, what was she thinking? She didn’t have feelings for her brother…ewww. But when she opened her eyes, she realized that she was peering into the most gorgeous set of deep brown eyes ever. Gosh, her brother looked so sexy with his wet hair hanging down from his face and those sexy eyes fixated on her.

“Cindy, what’s wrong? Are you okay?” Lee asked. God, if only she knew how sexy she was to him right now. Her pouty lips were just begging to be kissed and her little nipples poked through her pink tank top. He had always been crazy about her gorgeous tits and would jack off at night with images of him squirting his cum all over them and rubbing it in with his fingers. Lee suddenly realized that he had been staring intently at her, causing her to blush and turn away. Her face was so close to his, and their bodies were slightly touching now. He could feel the soft warmth of her body teasing him…drawing him closer. He moved his face closer to hers and…

Lee! What are you---” kissed her deeply, and softly, and passionately. He let his nose rub against hers and bit down gently on her lower lip, sucking it into his mouth. He felt her body melt against his as she responded with urgent, hungry kisses and entwined her fingers in his hair, drawing him closer. For a moment, Lee was in complete and utter bliss. He had almost completely forgotten that he was kissing his own little sister, until he heard her giggle and smile beneath him. It was always a silly habit of hers whenever she was nervous.

Slowly, he withdrew his lips and peered down at her. He saw her bite down on her lower lip and wished that he had been the one doing that. She was so delectable, so sexy, and yet, she appeared innocent and shy to him all at once.

Cindy closed her eyes as soon as she felt her brother’s warm breath and tongue on her ears. Oh how did he know that they were the most sensitive part on her body? How unfair! And the way that he kissed her ear and dragged his glorious tongue around it made her entire body tremble with pleasure and ecstasy. She couldn’t hold back her deep pants and moans because she wanted her brother know just how wonderful this all felt. When she felt his hands caress her tummy and slide under her pants, her body froze and she pulled away.

“Shhhh… relax. Just let me play with you.” Lee said, as he continued to kiss her lips and drag his mouth across the soft nape of her neck.

Cindy wanted all of this to stop….no..no she didn’t. God, she tried to resist him and to stand her ground. This wasn’t right and it didn’t make sense, and she knew it. But god, he was so sexy and so gentle. It seemed like he knew everything she wanted. His touch was perfect and he knew just what to whisper in her ear to keep her calm and wet for him. She felt him pull her panties to the side, and for a moment, she blushed because he would know how wet she was and how much she craved him.

His long, slender fingers brushed past her clit as they dipped into her pool of wetness and moved back up to encircle and rub and torture her hot little nub. When his fingers grazed against her sensitive spot, she pulled him in to kiss him fervently; afraid that if she didn’t, her moans would escape her lips and their secret would be out. And as she became more excited and grew wetter, she felt her brother’s fingers slip inside her pussy, rocking back and forth inside her and sliding in and out. She forced her eyes open so that she could stare at him, and found that he was looking at her and seeing the lust and pleasure on her face. Cindy tried to be quiet and to hold back, but when his fingers dipped deeper insider her, stretching her out, she couldn’t hold back the whimpers and the need to dig her nails into his shoulder because it hurt so good. She loved getting finger-fucked by her brother. She couldn’t believe that she was being seduced by her brother, and that he had kissed her, and had sucked on her nipples, and now had his fingers buried in her wet pussy…this was all too much….

“Lee? Cindy? Are you two home?” their parents yelled from the garage. Cindy opened her eyes, as if awaken from a deep trance, and felt her brother’s hand withdraw. He saw a look of concern on her face and said,

“Shhh, don’t worry okay Cindy? Just relax. It was fun wasn’t it? You enjoyed it. C’mon, get dressed. We’ll finish this later,” Lee said, and gave his little sister a soft, passionate kiss on the lips.

Unable to think, Cindy simply nodded and got dressed. She was in such a daze. She walked across the hallway to her room, shut the door, and allowed herself to be engulfed by darkness.

Wow, she still didn’t know how this all started, and how it all got so carried away. Cindy crawled into bed and pulled the covers over her body. She turned on the T.V. and tried to forget what had just happened by flipping through the channels, trying to find something interesting. But her mind wouldn’t rest and images of what she had done with Lee came flooding back. She felt her heart beat quicken, and her cheeks flush with desire. Her clit still throbbed and she suddenly realized how much she missed having his fingers in her pussy, stroking her, rubbing her, fucking her. Oh no, how was she ever going to fall asleep tonight?

To be continued…

lil^pearl
lil^pearl
38 Followers