Welcome Home Blow Job

Story Info
She welcomes you with a BJ.
819 words
4.11
29.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You come home from work. I greet you at the door with a tumbler of something strong, just what you wanted after a long stressful day at work. Your eyes travel up and down my body, taking in each detail from head to toe. My hair, a halo of soft brown curls. My makeup, dark smokey eyes under my cat eye glasses and plump red glossy kissable lips. Around my neck, the delicate silver chain necklace with the Victorian lock charm. My sheer white blouse that hints at the detailed lingerie underneath trying it's very best to keep my ample soft fleshy curves at bay. My tight pencil skirt, that hugs my hips and thighs, and flashes the lacy tops of my black fishnet stockings. And last but not least, the tall shiny leather black pumps that make me very aware of each and every step, least I stumble.

I step forward and kiss your cheek as I take your briefcase. Turning around and walking down the hall to place it carefully on the desk in the office. I suspect you won't be needing that anymore tonight. When I get back to the living room. You are already sitting down on your chair, the one made of dark brown aged leather and mahogany wood that looks like it could easily belong in a log cabin on the edge of the woods or some trendy downtown loft.

I perch myself on your knee. Your hand comes up to cup my chin, running your thumb across my lips. This simple caress has my eyes closed and my breath catching. You know I am yours, and I am keenly aware of this intimate fact with every fiber of my lust filled body. You wrap your fingers around the back of my neck and pull me down for one more kiss, before looking down and drawing my attention to the growing bulge straining against your suit slacks.

I slide off your lap. Sinking down on my knees. I position myself between your thighs, my fingers lightly working their way up over the fabric till they settle on your zipper. I tug it down slowly and look up, meeting your eyes as I reach one hand in. Tugging your briefs down out of the way, I wrap my fingers around your hard manhood and pull it out. Licking my lips as I see the throbbing man meat with the tip already wet with precum.

I point your lovely cock at my face and lean forward and flick my tongue out to lick just the tip at first. I feel you twitch against my fingers as I circle my tongue around the head, slowly as if it were a popsicle. You twitch again as I wrap my glossy red lips around the head and commence with a proper blow job in earnest. Massaging the underside of your cock with my talented tongue. I bounce up and down your stiff pole. As I take inch by inch deeper into my mouth, I move the hand wrapped around your shaft down to cup your balls lightly.

My other hand is sliding down my body, pausing at my blouse to undo a few buttons, to give you a clear view of my ample cleavage as I suck you. Then sliding down further, my fingers move up under my skirt, where I pull my lacy panties aside and start to rub up and down my already wet slit, till they find my clit and start to rub it side to side. You can smell my scent in the air as your cock now muffles my moans.

You push my head back off your cock and take it in your hand, stroking it as you run your fingers through my hair and pull my head back, slapping my face with your cock. Rubbing it across my cheeks. My chin. My lips. You stand up, your pants falling to the floor as your push your cock back into my mouth and grip my head firmly with both hands. Holding me still as you start to fuck my face. Increasing the tempo until your balls are slapping my chin with each thrust. You poke my tonsils and push harder. Making me gag as you slip into my throat. Holding me there, gagging on your cock. Little bits of spit dripping down on my chin and down onto the pillowy tops of my tits.

You pull back, let me catch a breath and I look up appreciatively and keep my mouth open for you. You smile before sliding back in. Fucking my face again, till you explode. Pumping squirt after squirt of hot cum into my mouth. I capture every drop on my tongue and hold it there. Showing it to you once you've pulled out. You nod. I swallow. Opening my mouth again to show you it's all gone.

Thank you Sir.