Welcome Home Ch. 01

Story Info
A woman welcomes home her man.
1.7k words
4.09
27.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bet this is how June Cleaver welcomed home Ward before the kids came along.

I get home work and hang my messenger bag on the wall. I undo my tie and take off my suit coat and toss them on a chair. "Honey, I'm home!" I call into the apartment. I go into the kitchen to grab an ice tea.

"Hey there big guy," I hear you say behind me. I nearly drop the glass when I see you. You are wearing a black lace bra and thong set with matching stockings and garter belt. I stand dumbfounded as you walk over to me. You take the glass out of my hand and take a sip, peering over the rim of the glass. You hand it back to me and I take a gulp to try to get rid of my dry mouth. I put down the glass and you grab my head to kiss me. My hands slide over your back, feeling your soft skin. They slip down to rub your tight ass.

Your hands slide up my chest to undo my dress shirt. You pull away from me to kiss down my neck. You unstuck my shirt so I can slide it off. You kiss down to my right nipple as your right hand drags over my chest. I feel all the blood of my body rush my to my cock as you lightly bite my right nipple. Your hands move to unbuckle my pants so you can reach in and rub my hard dick. You kneel in front of me and pull my pants and my boxer briefs.

You take my cock in your right hand and stroke me as your tongue licks off the pre-cum from my bulbous head. I look into your eyes as you open your mouth to take me in. I feel your tongue run along my vein as you bounce your head on my dick. I run my hands through your hair so I can see your lips sliding along my rod.

You slip back and let my cock pop out of your mouth. You continue to jerk my cock as you lick down to my ball-sac. You flick the tip of your tongue at my nuts, and then take them into your mouth to teabag me. I grab onto the countertop to stop from shooting too early. I feel you juggle my balls with your tongue.

You pull away and let my balls slide out of your mouth. You fondle my balls in your left hand as you stroke my dick, rubbing your thumb over the head. You lick your left forefinger and slide it up to rim my ass. My body jumps as you enter your finger to the first knuckle. You take me back into your mouth and suck my cock. I feel your teeth run along my length on every upstroke.

My body shudders as my dick throbs in your mouth. I grip onto the counter as my load of cum fires down your hot throat. You look up at me as you lick up all the jizz.

You stand up and kiss me. I can taste my cum on your tongue and pull you closer. I feel you heart beat through your chest as our bodies rub together. My right hand runs down to feel the wet-spot on your panties. I pull the panties to the side to insert a finger into you. I break the kiss when I feel stubble instead of your usually clean shaven mound.

"Did you leave that for me?" I ask with a glint in my eye.

"Of course baby, I know how much you enjoy shaving my pussy," you say with a wink. You take me by the hand and pull me to the bathroom. You set out a nice fluffy towel and my shaving cream and razor. I kiss you and let my hands slide to your ass. You put your panties on over the garter belt so you can keep your stockings on.

I ease the thong down and you step out of them. I bring the panties to my face to inhale your sweet scent. I lift you onto the counter and turn on the hot water. You squirm on the counter in anticipation. I turn off the water and wet my right hand. I wet your pubic area sending a shiver up your spine. I spray the cream into my hand and rub it over your pussy. You take off your bra so you tug on your herd nipples.

I wet the razor and run it down to reveal bald skin. You play with your nipples as your pussy gets wetter. I run the blade over another spot and more smooth skin is seen. I lean in to kiss you and your hands play with my hard nipples. I pull away so I can finish my job.

I slide my left hand up your right leg to get you to spread wider. The razor runs down by your lips. I see your clit emerge from its hood, letting me know how turned on you are. I finish shaving your pussy, seeing it glisten with juice. Before I am done I get you to stand up and bend over to I can shave around your ass.

I look into the mirror and see how aroused you are. You hold onto the counter so you won't pass out. I run the razor around your asshole making it completely smooth. I rinse of the blade and rinse my hands. I rinse the last of the cream away from your cunt.

My finger run along your moist lips making you breathe harder. I dip my middle finger into you as I look at you in the mirror. You push back onto my finger wanting more. I get 2 fingers pumping into you as I kiss down your back. I kneel down behind you and kiss to your ass. I pull my finger out of you and turn you around.

I look up at you and see you fondling your tits, pulling on your stiff nipples. I slip my 2 fingers back into you as I kiss up to your wet lips. My tongue slips out to drag up your lips, getting my first taste of your sweetness. My fingers ram up your twat as my tongue moves up to swirl around your clit. Your hips thrust forward to keep my tongue on your clit.

I take your clit into my mouth and suckle on it. You put your left leg over my shoulder so I can get deeper into you. I pull my fingers out of you and replace them with my tongue. My right forefinger slips down to rim your ass as I delve my tongue into your wet twat. My finger slips into you up to the first knuckle. I feel your pussy start to quiver and then clamp onto my tongue as your orgasm washes over you.

You scream out as my tongue is covered in your juices. I kiss up your body, letting my fingers slide up to tease your nipples. Our mouths come together to kiss and our tongues entwine. My hands run down your arms to mesh our fingers.

We continue to kiss as we move into the bedroom. You push me onto the bed and crawl over me. You take my cock in your hand and stroke me back to full hardness. You rub the head of my cock along your slit. You ease down, moaning as my dick fills your pussy. You start to bounce on top of me, sliding your wet cunt over my length.

You lean forward and tease you're my mouth with your breasts. I grab your left tit in my right hand and suck hard on the nipple. You grind down on me as I thrust up into you. I smack your ass with my left hand as our bodies work as one. You pull away from my mouth and run your nails down my chest as you ride out a mini orgasm.

You ease off my cock and get onto your hands and knees, wiggling your ass. You look over your shoulder and wink at me. I get up behind you and re-enter your cunt. I grab onto your hips and pull you back onto my rod. I look forward and see you in the mirror over your vanity. Our eyes meet and the lustful look in your eyes turns me on more.

"Fuck me in my ass, not my pussy, baby!" you say with a growl in your voice.

I reach into the bedside table and grab your lube. I squirt some into my hand and rub it over your sphincter. I place my cock-head up to your ass and slip it in. Your eyes roll up as I slowly slide my cock into you. I gently rock back and forth into you until your ass is ready for all my dick.

I hear a buzzing sound then feel the sensation from the vibrator on your clit. My balls slap against you as I pound your ass. You moan loudly as your ass grips my cock. You start to thrash under as another orgasm builds in you. I want to look into your eyes when I cum so I pull out. You roll onto your back and spread your legs.

I slide my dick back into you and push hard until I'm all the way in. You dig your nails into my back as I plunge my cock into your moist twat. Our eyes meet as you wrap your legs around my back. My hands run up your arms and our fingers slip together. I rub onto your clit on every down stroke bringing you closer to cumming. You brace you body for your orgasm as your pussy milks my dick. Our bodies melt into each other as our orgasms hit us simultaneously.

I squirt my load of cum into your pussy as your wetness covers my cock. You push me onto my back and kiss me as our bodies are spent. You slide off and giggle as you bite your bottom lip.

"Welcome home dear."