Welcome Home Ch. 01

Story Info
He helps you de-stress with sweet surprises.
2k words
3.88
16.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You return home, a bit tired and a little sore from the stress and worry of work and public life. I'm there, smiling and greeting you at the door, holding you close, kissing you softly...

You sit down in the kitchen, and I rub your shoulders a little, my hands strong from the years I twisted so much metal into craft or art, massaging the stress out of your back and neck. You're tenser than usual, making me worry a bit about your day, but at the same time it means you might be more receptive to the surprise I have in store for you...

Your sighs of approval make my skin tingle with affection as my fingers alternatingly knead firmly and caress gently. My thoughts go to a little something I've prepared for you to eat, more a snack than a dinner really. As I go to get it out for you, I look back at your lithe, relaxed body sinking in the chair almost as though you were asleep, a lovely smile on your face as you watch me get out a small plate of strawberries, cherries and whipped cream, my sweet treat for a sweeter woman in need of relaxation, and a not-so-subtle sign of what I was planning...

Sitting close next to you, adjusting my chair so I'm not even an arm's reach away, facing you, our thighs touching, I "help" you eat, that is, I slowly dip each morsel in the whipped cream and put it to your lips, some of the cream and juice clinging to your lovely lips and chin. Once you've nibbled your way through each treat, I kiss you softly on your lips and neck, licking up the sweet syrup left there by your dessert-first, my tongue slowly advancing up your throat to collect every drop. You do the same to me, of course, each touch a caress from an angel, each lick making my heart thump a little harder; while I do adore sweets, and all the sweeter these were for being graciously fed to me like this, what I really hunger for is the delicious woman whose eyes I was getting lost in...

Standing up and moving behind you, I kiss your shoulders and neck, soft moans of encouragement beautiful music to my ears, turning into a lovelier melody when I get the silk scarf out of my pocket and glide it over your face, the cool, smooth fabric caressing your cheeks and lips before I softly tie it to blindfold you. Taking your hand, kissing it as you stand, I gently take your waist and walk you to the bedroom, where the scents and warmth of lavender and jasmine candles embrace you softly. Another sweet sigh of contentment escapes your lips as I kiss your neck, lightly caressing its sensitive skin with my teeth as I move to undo your clothes, your blouse falling off your fit shoulders to rest on the floor around your feet.

I tug at your bra straps with my teeth, pulling them away from you a little, playfully letting them snap back as my hands explore your sides, pushing your bottoms off as you helpfully and oh-so-gracefully kick away your pants and panties. Your bra is off soon after, leaving your breasts gloriously free in the flickering candlelight. Gliding my fingers from your shoulders down, passing around your sensitive spots for now, I take off your shoes and roll off your socks, kissing my way back up your legs, up your tummy and chest (not touching your wonderfully sensitive nipples yet, but breathing hot and close over them) and finally kissing you deeply...

I can only imagine what you'd be feeling, what you'd be thinking, as I gently take your arms and put on the padded leather cuffs we picked out, tying your wrists to the ceiling, slack enough so I can have unobstructed access to your darling neck. Another deep kiss now, passionately but softly nibbling at your lower lip before I put the collar on you, the one you chose to be our symbol of your "slavery" to my, –our– pleasure. You're glowing with happiness as I fit it, and I swell with the same feeling, rushing feelings of belonging and contentment and manliness and... not satisfaction, not yet, that won't be for quite a while, and you'll do quite a bit of squirming before I feel satisfied tonight...

I love it when you surrender yourself to me like this, knowing you trust me so, that you'd let me tie you for the sake of controlling the pace of our coupling. I love the feeling just for itself, but knowing, seeing, feeling that you enjoy it just as much makes me forget all the other pains of the world. Pleasuring you but leaving you empty, teasing you, watching and hearing your frustration peak before you finally beg for more, before I finally send you over the deep end of both your pleasure and mine by taking you. It's hard to tell which part is more selfish of me to do: teasing you so I might enjoy your squirming or pounding into you like a fuck doll like you beg for... but you would never let anyone say I was being selfish, and I don't really believe I am either.

"You can always say no, dear, my beautiful 'slave,'" I whisper into your ear... not that I really needed to. I love it, the trust we share, that you'll do "anything" I ask... of course, I won't ask it if I think you'd refuse, even as we explore each other's limits and find new paths to explore. You have the same power over me, really, even if you don't use it as often. Sometimes it's hard for me to tell who is slave to whom, since I can never muster any resistance to your desires when you smile and cast your bewitching puppy eyes at me. Of course, I always "punish" you for it afterwards, just like I'll be "punishing" you soon. It's not something that everyone understands, but they don't matter, it's just you and me and...

...And my little fan paintbrush, caressing your cheeks with its long, soft hairs before moving down your neck, over your chest... glancing it over your skin as I flick it here and there, the outer curve of your breasts, tickling your ribs, teasing your inner thighs, holding your waist to control your squirming as I play over the skin just around your sex...

A whisper in your ear, "do you like it, my angel? Does it frustrate you, make you wet and wanting?" I nibble your earlobe, then whisper again in your other ear, "I've only just gotten started..."

You give out a low moan, the pleasure "slave's" moan of adoration mixed with anticipation, as I flick the hairs over the uppermost folds of your sex, barely making contact with your clit. The sweat on your skin, your body trying to cool the heat of your passionate desire, makes you shine so beautifully in the candlelight, like an angel from a dream. All your muscles relaxed but all your nerves standing on end, here in this room decorated to pleasure every part of your being, you are the sexiest woman to ever live.

I hold the brush delicately over your luscious, sensitive breasts now, letting it only just touch your nipples, even as you squirm to push them forward. It's difficult to maintain this evil level of stimulation, but I keep on teasing you like this for a while, nibbling your ears and neck as I barely flick the brush over one nipple, then the other. Your lovely moans are becoming more insistent, but I keep the pace of your pleasure tortuously slow, enjoying your delicious frustration...

I whisper in your ear now, "You know I would never hurt you, so there's no need to be afraid. You see, I have a surprise for you, my darling..." I adjust the blindfold to make sure it's properly covering your eyes, and then step behind you, resting my hands on the lovely curves of your hips. I can feel your anticipation building, along with a bit of nervousness. I myself am a bit nervous, not being totally sure whether this will work well, but all those fears are dashed when the surprise kisses you with soft lips...

Soft woman's lips, you realize, as the kiss becomes more insistent, more passionate, the mystery woman's hands now caressing your back and pulling you into her, your sensitive, engorged nipples filling with pleasure from rubbing up against feminine skin as the smell of leather wafts to your nose. Still not sure whether I'd gone too far, I whisper again in your ear, "It's all right darling, I trust her, so please enjoy."

I guess that was all it took, as you started to kiss back, your tongue exchanging passions with this sensuous mystery woman I've brought to you. Your enthusiasm makes her moan approvingly as she separates from your lips to nibble your neck. I watch entranced by the entangling feminine passions before me, your head leaning back to give your new lover full access to your sweet neck. It would be so amazing to be able to know what you were thinking right now... perhaps you believe you're in heaven? Your mystery angel kisses down your jaw to your neck, softly putting her teeth to your skin, a sharp "ahhh!" of delight escaping your lips...

She pulls away, her hands on your shoulders, and I pull the blindfold off of you, letting you see the pretty woman before you. She's wearing a leather corset, polished to a high sheen, its demi-cups pushing her breasts up proudly, and nothing else. The "outfit" gives her the look of a bondage queen, but the serenely gentle smile on her face tells a different story, that she is someone who is at least as sweet as she is sharp. I see you looking her up and down, your eyes pausing at her trimmed sex, her erect nipples, and her deep affectionate eyes, your gaze drinking in the lady I've brought you for our pleasure.

I walk over and kiss her on the cheek, before introducing her. "This is Jennifer, a friend of mine, and she'll be helping me punish you tonight for being such a naughty girl." I can't help but notice your excitement, the light in your eyes, the sweat of your body, the hardness of your nipples, and the juices from your pussy – all your body is an erogenous zone now, you shiver slightly even if I merely touch your arm...

Jennifer glides gracefully around behind you, tracing your spine with a finger, your body quivering at her every glancing touch. "I've heard so many good things about you, like how much you adore being a love slave," she says softly, the last phrase eliciting a moan from deep in your throat, and from even deeper in your soul.

"Will you be a good little bondage pet and be my sexy slave too tonight? I promise I'll be just a little bit wicked..."

"Oh God, fuck! Yes, yes, YES!" The reply was instant, instinctive, requiring no thought at all. The atmosphere was so perfect that she hadn't really needed to ask, you had agreed the moment her lips touched yours. I'd known for a long time how you fantasized about being with another woman, and about threesomes and such, and now here I had found someone I was sure I could trust, someone affectionate, who would genuinely appreciate you, and would give you the respect you deserved even as she "abused" you. And, as Jennifer's own turgid nipples and soaked pussy evidenced, she enjoys you just as much as you were enjoying her.

We untie your cuffs from the ceiling, and Jennifer gently brings your wrists together behind your back and secures them there with their quick-release clips. I whisper in your ear, "You're so fantastic, my darling," and kiss you deeply as Jennifer moves to the bed. Lying back and crossing her legs like a pose from Playboy, she beckons to you with a sensuous finger: "If you can pleasure me, I'll pleasure you, but first, come here and let's get to know each other, sweetie."

To be continued...