Welcome Home Ch. 02

Story Info
Robert is obsessed with his sister's new breasts.
5.8k words
4.17
78.8k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 06/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 02: Baby Sister

With closed eyes Robert didn't hear Alana acknowledge her friend's presences. Courtney searched for the right words for a response, but nothing came to mind. "Oh God Court you can't tell Brenda." Alana quickly jumped off of Robert, grabbing her yellow bikini top.

Robert was confused by her panicked statement and struggled to sit up. Thinking he couldn't be more shocked this afternoon he spotted the hot blond gawking at him. Courtney was the other girl by the pool. How could he not of recognized her he wondered. He looked down at his crotch studying his waning cock covered in a slimy mess of oil and cum.

"Hi Court," she asked her friend. "That's all you can say Alana?"

"Not now damn it." Alana rushed by her friend trying to cover her breasts with her arms.

"Are you fucking crazy," Courtney yelled at her friend who slammed the bathroom door behind her. She turned back to face Robert who was desperately trying to get his pants back on. More calmly now she said, "Well I see you haven't wasted anytime starting trouble."

'"She wanted to..."

"She's a kid you asshole."

"Lana is no kid, no way," he declared.

"You know what I mean." She looked him over with mild disgust. "No wonder Larissa dumped your ass."

"Ok Courtney, why don't you tell me how you really feel?" He laid back down on his bed, but propped himself up by his elbows to observe the hot blond.

She walked in glaring at him. "How could you make her do that to you?"

"She offered; I accepted."

"You're sick," she picked up his beer on the desk, and sipped. "I'm telling Brenda, maybe your mom too."

"Are you ever going to forgive me?"

She didn't answer immediately, studying him for a moment. "Probably not."

"Listen if I wasn't dating Larissa then... I would have loved to spend that night with you."

"You're not with her now," she said lovingly.

Robert looked her up and down. He adored her hair, blond, wavy, and a lot of it. Her piercing blue eyes stared him down as he admired her cute face with perfect skin. Her breasts were actually a tad smaller than Alana's, but nice. They were trapped in her tight and white halter top. He looked over her hips somewhat covered by a semi see through mesh sarong. She'd always had nice thighs and hers fit her petite 5'2" frame nicely. She wasn't plump he thought, not even close, but definitely full figured. A lot of girl in a compact package, with a rather spicy attitude to go with it.

He sighed, "True but I kind of like Alana."

"Oh fuck you Robert; you wouldn't know a great thing if it walked up and kicked you in the balls." She stormed towards the door.

"Hey, don't tell Bren about me and Alana."

She stopped and turned to face him. With a glare she asked, "Why should I stay quiet? What do I get out of this?"

"Um, how about 20 bucks?"

"I have my own money," she countered.

"Ok, how about I burn you some CD'S... DVD's?"

"No."

"Then what," he asked mildly annoyed now.

She thought it over, but came up with nothing. "I'm not sure yet, but you so totally owe me." Courtney quickly left yelling down the hall for Alana to get out of the bathroom.

Robert laughed to himself with some relief knowing she would keep her mouth shut. He hoped Alana would come back to say goodbye, or leave her cell number. He started to move feeling all the slime in his pants. "Shit, time to wash up."

He looked out his window to see his sister in the pool. Just then Courtney and Alana walked out to the pool and got back to sunbathing. "Damn," he whispered with disappointment.

He couldn't help thinking about the night his long friendship with Courtney ended He had known her ever since he could remember. She was his first kiss and he was her first kiss. That was so long ago in the small school library. He had taken her to a homecoming dance as well, but never really dated.

It was a night Larissa had walked out of their apartment due to an intense argument. He was drunk, stoned, and lonely, and on the phone convinced Courtney to come over. It wasn't long before he had her shirt and bra off burying his face in those luscious tits.

He even got her hand down his pants. He chuckled remembering the look on her face when she felt up his hardening cock. Shockingly she told him she had fantasized about him making love to her for months.

Then he made her hate him, by suddenly becoming a gentleman. Robert realized he couldn't do this to Larissa, or Courtney. She left crying and feeling rejected. She never really talked to him after that. At least not civilly, and their friendship was over.

He showered with cold water cleaning up the mess. He couldn't help thinking about Alana and her hand working his dick. "Oh boy is she good." He changed into a pair of long shorts, flip-flops, and sunglasses. He decided on no shirt figuring he would give the girls a thrill.

Through the sliding glass door Robert studied the three young ladies. They seemed as happy as anyone could be, giggling, and splashing water. It was strange being back from the war. So peaceful here he thought, everything was so relaxed, and much more vibrant then he remembered. Especially the females.

He ended his deep thinking, and sipped on his beer observing his sister, Brenda get out of the pool. His jaw dropped as he was awe struck with the obvious change in her figure. Joyce, his mother, had mentioned in a letter to him months ago that for Brenda's last birthday they agreed to get her breast implants. He laughed remembering when he first read that, but honestly was not surprised.

His mother and father were more like friends, or pals, with their children than authority figures. Very progressive, into nature, balance, harmony, basically he felt they were full of shit. He loved the TV show South Park, especially when the character Eric used the phrase, 'tree hugging hippy crap'. He always thought of them when he heard it. His parents disapproved of him joining the military, but they did love each other, and it would be nice to see them tonight.

In his opinion his sister was a spoiled brat and his parents were definitely part of the reason. Who gives a young girl a red Porsche Carrera 4S for their first car? Simply an insane machine to hand over to someone so young. She cracked up the beautiful beast two weeks later. He quietly laughed to himself, "And now this birthday? Breast implants."

He wasn't surprised that Brenda requested the surgery. Rather than work hard at studying math, science, or English, she attended an "arts" school. She was now "educated" in fashion, dance, and theater. Which was fine with him except it turned out she didn't study too hard at that either. He attended a play once and she was hideous to put it politely. Of course his parents, never critical, said bravo.

From his mother's letters Brenda was focusing her limited talent on swimsuit modeling. She might be able to pull that off, especially now. She was beautiful and his friends never let him hear the end of it.

Brenda was tall, 5'7" and something, if remembered correctly. Very long straight blond hair. Gorgeous light blue eyes, pout, full lips. Her figure was up to modeling standards he thought. Wonderful ass, hips, thighs, all nicely bronzed by the sun.

He was mesmerized watching her grab a towel as the water dripped off her slim frame. For just a second he imagined burying his face into those massive mounds of hers. Feeling her soft skin, tasting that sweet flesh. He closed his eyes imagining his teeth against those hard nipples that were so vigorously piercing into that skimpy baby blue swim top.

Robert jolted out of his gaze of his sister, disgusted with himself. "Jesus you're a sick puppy, perv-boy.," he whispered. He was shocked he entertained that thought. He really needed to find some female companionship soon before he really lost it.

The sun was ultra bright and wonderfully warm as he walked out. "Hello ladies," he waved as he approached them. They all responded with a greeting. Brenda who didn't naturally smile suddenly displayed a large one for her brother. She quickly moved up to him, hugging him tightly. "You're finally back."

He tried to fight the thoughts, but it was impossible to ignore. Her full breasts pressing against his chest, with large hard nipples digging deep into his skin. Brenda held her brother tightly and for a considerable amount of time. Looking at each other with sunglasses on, Courtney and Alana, both found their friend's behavior odd.

Finally she let go and took a step back. "It's been like forever." She giggled, "I actually missed you big brother."

"Really?" He raised an eyebrow surprised with her confession.

"You look great," she placed her hand on his tight stomach.

His body responded to her touch as he felt his dick awaken. Robert took a step back, "Uh thanks, you look nice too."

"Just nice? C'mon? What'd you think?" She spun around showing off her assets. "Don't I look... well different?"

He was uncomfortable with her questions. Her friends found her awfully friendly with Robert. Generally they didn't get along. "You look good."

"C'mon? You're a guy; what do you think?" She casually squeezed her breasts together.

He closed his eyes as he frowned. "Ok, I'm your bother Bren. Please don't do that again, or make me answer these questions." It was a bad idea coming out here as he continued to feel his member stiffen.

"Fine, fine," she began drying off. "Why didn't you come out sooner and say hi?"

"Oh," he looked around at the other two girls stalling for an answer. Alana and Courtney watched him squirm as they laid out on lounge chairs.

"I was still unpacking."

Courtney snorted at that, "More like packing." Alana quickly slapped her friend's arm. The blond just sipped on her ice tea. Brenda rolled her eyes well aware Courtney and Robert didn't get along.

He turned to look at the hostile blond. "Hello Court; how are you?"

"Fuck off Rob." He was about to respond, but she slurped hard on her straw interrupting the flow of the conversation.

He turned towards Alana putting his hand out to shake. "Hi I'm Robert."

Puzzled Brenda stated, "Rob I know you already met in your room." 'Oh shit' he said to himself. "I know you two had a passionate discussion about the war."

Courtney chuckled, "Oh that argument was exhausting," she hissed. Alana slapped her friend's arm again.

"What is up with you two," Brenda demanded. The two girls didn't answer.

Robert was fearful the girls, especially his sister, would notice his cock growing any second. "Listen I gotta go."

"What," his sister questioned. "Don't you want to swim?"

"Uh, later."

"Oh c'mon? We can play chicken fights; you, me against them. I can still easily get on top of your shoulders."

The thought of that got his dick twitching even more. It was telling him it wanted her badly. "No not now sis."

"Damn I wanna talk... about what you did in Iran."

He rolled his eyes underneath his dark glasses at his sister ignorance. "Iraq."

"Oh right. You know me; I'm so blond when it comes to geology."

"Watch out with the blond jokes," Courtney chimed in.

Alana couldn't help herself, "You're not real blond anyway Court."

"Ok, ok," he tried to quiet them down. Looking at his sister he tried not to laugh, "Yes I know Bren." He paused for a moment taking a glance of each of them. "Well. Hopefully I'll see you ladies at the barbeque tonight."

"In your dreams Marine," Courtney tersely replied. He grinned realizing the spicy blond still wanted him.

"Goodbye Robert," Alana said adoringly.

"Bye Lana," he waved at his sister and walked back into the house. He stood in the large gourmet kitchen thinking how weird that just was. "Holy shit," he sighed. Looking around he decided he was hungry after Alana's workout with him. He searched through the fridge for sandwich fixings.

Courtney shook her tea glass, "Bren? We need more."

She raised her sunglasses letting them rest on her blond head. "Court you know where the kitchen is."

"Yeah true, but I'm a guest." Alana started laughing.

Brenda laughed too at her friend's gall. "Fine, fine. I have to water the other garden anyway. Jacob will freak if I don't. You want more too?"

Alana nodded yes, "Oh a splash of vodka would help." The three girls laughed.

Courtney waited till Brenda entered the house then turned to face her friend. She was about to speak, but Alana spoke first. "Why does Brenda call her dad by his first name?"

"What? Oh, beats the hell out of me. You know Jacob and Joyce are out there." Courtney sighed thinking about the Landon parents and their oddities.

"Yeah."

The brunette could tell something was on her friend's mind as Courtney raised her sunglasses revealing those piercing blue eyes. "How was it?"

"How was what?"

She rolled her eyes, "Your last period?" Alana displayed a confused look. "Rob's cock in your hand? What else?"

Her friend giggled as she replayed it in her head. "Oh right. Um, nice."

"Nice?"

"It was so unbelievably hard. I like it a lot. I like him a lot."

"I saw you taste his cum," Courtney stated. Her friend blushed having difficulty believing they were even discussing this. "How'd it taste?"

"Uh, good. There's not much taste, or flavor really," she explained weakly. Alana's eyes went wide suddenly. "Do they always, um... gush like that?"

"A guy's cock?"

"Yes."

"They're all different. Robert really came though. It was like a God damn fountain.," she mentioned while changing position now laying back. "So you want to fuck him?"

"Jesus Court. You make me sound like a whore."

She laughed, "Well you are."

"Fuck off."

The blond sighed, "Fine, I'm sorry." She watched Alana for a moment. "Really, you want him inside you?"

Alana was getting annoyed with her friend's raunchiness. "Can't we just call it making love?"

"Sure. It's not that though; you barely know him. You have to love someone to make love."

"Then I'll wait Court."

She laughed, "Robert's not the kind of guy that waits around. You better put out if you want to keep him."

"Why do you hate him so much?"

"I don't. I just know him."

"I had his cock in my mouth."

"Bullshit," Courtney said somewhat stunned.

"Well, he kind of, of... well, he shoved it in. I freaked," she explained with embarrassment.

"Really?" She found that surprising remembering Robert as the gentle caring type. Her current boyfriend was more the wam bam thank you ma'am brute. He liked it rough, and quick, and she was so sick of it. She couldn't remember the last time she had a thoroughly satisfying orgasm.

"He apologized though. He's very charming, and so God damn cute." Alana laid back enjoying the sun while replaying herself working Robert's greased cock.

Courtney laid back thinking over her friend's words. He apologized. He obviously cared. That was such a turn-on for her. Alana was correct. He was so God damn cute, hot in fact. His tour in the desert had hardened his physic even further.

"Hey bro." Robert's eyes darted side to side as she announced herself.

He turned away from his giant sandwich on the counter. He smiled, "Hey sis." He caught himself focusing in on her new breasts He quickly adjusted his view now looking at her lovely face. "What's up?" He wished he hadn't used that phrase relieved that his dick was at peace.

"Just getting the girls more tea. Hey what is it with Courtney and you?" He shrugged his shoulders more focused on his sister's baby blue bikini than her question. It was still damp from the pool and almost transparent in places. He blinked and shook his head forcing himself to think of anything else. While in the refrigerator she asked, "Mind if we have some of your beer?"

Robert wished she would just leave, praying he could keep it together as the deviant thoughts returned. A scene flashed through his mind with his nude body lying on top of his baby sister's nude body. Disgusted, he sighed, and answered with a raised voice. "This is the first time I've had beer in seven months."

"Ok, ok, whatever jerk." She couldn't understand his sudden outburst of anger. "I'm going out to water the garden ok?"

He didn't answer he just watched her put on a pair of summer wedge shoes. Most of her feet were still exposed in the shoes, raising her by at least two inches. He followed with his eyes the ties going high up her ankle. It made her already impressive long, and bronzed, legs simply longer and incredible. She looked up catching him gawking at her. "What asshole?"

He wanted to apologize, but stayed silent, returning to the construction of his sandwich. He just couldn't stop thinking about her. "This is insane" he sighed. He turned to apologize, but she had left. "Garden," he said and headed there.

He viewed his sister among the flowers through a sliding glass door. Her back was to him as she casually watered numerous plants. He felt his dick awaken and grow. It wanted his sister. He wanted his sister. He was determined to take her.

Carefully sliding the door open he moved forward. Stalking his prey with stealth, he observed her long hair, draped down her almost totally bear back. It was difficult to see her ass with her wearing the delicate sarong wrap at the waist, covering most of her long legs. Standing right behind her he could smell the fruity shampoo she used in her hair. He watched the slight breeze move the fine blond hairs on her arms.

Suddenly he heard her cease spraying water. Just as she dropped the spray nozzle he slipped his hands over her hips and up her waist. "You're so beautiful."

"Rob? What are you doing?"

"God I want you right now."

She laughed, "Stop screwing around."

"Yes, yes I want to screw you," he kissed her neck.

Brenda quickly pushed away and spun around. "What are you smoking?"

"Nothing," he replied while crouched down menacingly with his hands drawn out. She saw in his eyes this was no joke, and she became fearful.

"Stop fucking around; you're scaring me," she crouched defensively, moving side to side searching for an escape root. There was only one way out and her wild eyed brother was blocking it. She ran the other way praying there was something to defend herself with by the tool shed. This garden, one of four was small, and the shed was a few paces around the corner.

She panicked realizing she wouldn't make it be for he would catch her. He tackled her quickly getting her on her back. She screamed, and violently squirmed underneath him. Several times she raised her knee with force aiming for his crotch as he gained control of her hands. She screamed again understanding he had total physical control of her body. Both were breathing heavily and already sweating from their short wrestling match in the heat. Robert looked her over admiring her chest heaving with each rapid breath.

She decided to reason with him. "Ok, ok, this is a really bad joke, right?"

"No, I want you, I want to see your new tits."

"Think about what you're saying Robert. That's insane, that's sick." The panic in her voice was crystal clear.

He got up, pulling her up with him, holding her wrists together. Brenda kicked his shin causing pain. He slammed her against the old wooden shed. "Stop fighting me," he commanded through gritted teeth.

"Fuck you," she screamed then spit in his face.

He grinned enjoying her spirit. Looking around for anything, he spotted the work bench next to the shed with several boxes on top. He grabbed the duct tape quickly wrapping a bulk of it around her wrists. Next he hung her taped wrists on a hook high up on the shed wall.

He collapsed on the lawn trying to catch his breath. "Jesus," he said wiping the sweat off his brow. Robert looked up at his sister stretched out against the shed, again enjoying the sight of her heaving breasts.

12