Welcome Home Daddy

Story Info
Daddy comes home.
1.1k words
4.2
44.6k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Participants are 18 years or older.

————————-

Standing outside of my apartment, I anxiously await for the arrival of my father. School let out for the summer, the pool is open, and the summer breeze whips through my hair. I hear a small honk and glance up catching my father's face.

Smiling, my dad gets out of the car, runs up, and hugs me tightly.

"How's my little girl doing?" He asks showing his pearly white teeth.

"She's not been doing much really. Just relaxing from school."

He chuckles as we grab his luggage and walk back to my apartment. After giving him a tour of the house, we sit down and order pizza deciding to just lay back for awhile.

After dinner is cleaned up, I start my nightly shower. Standing under the scalding hot water, I wash my body until my hands reach down to my pussy. Rubbing my sensitive clit, I moan quietly as my fingers work faster.

I insert two fingers inside of me causing me to moan louder. I feel my orgasm coming as I work my fingers faster. After a couple of strokes, I finally cum causing me to yell out as my orgasm comes in huge waves.

After calming down, I look up and see my father in the mirror holding his hard cock. Stroking it very fast, he groans as ropes of hot cum are released onto his hand. After he finishes, he disappears leaving me turned on even more.

Turning my shower off, I wrap my body in a towel and decide to give my daddy a show. Walking into the kitchen, I see daddy eyeing me as I open and close cabinets. Sitting next to him, I pull out my phone and let the towel open a sliver. Just enough that he can see my pussy lips.

I hear a groan escape his throat as he shifts. Acting innocently, I sit there strolling through Instagram like usual. The towel opens more and I feel the air hit my pussy causing me to shiver. Daddy's Adam's apple bobs as he watches my pussy glisten.

Forgetting that I was making tea, I jumped up to go grab the tea kettle before it boils over. Miscalculating my hold, the towel falls completely off. My nude body is now on show for my Daddy. I squeal and grab my towel again. Taking the kettle off, I walk back into the living room deciding to push this further.

Straddling Daddy, I start to kiss his neck as he grinds his hard cock onto my wet pussy.

"Princess, you know that we can't do this" his voice is strained as I continue nipping his neck.

"C'mon Daddy. I saw while I was in the shower. Did seeing your little girl masturbate turn you on daddy? Did seeing her finger her pussy turn you on? Do you know that your little girl loved watching her daddy jerk off to her? Your little girl wants you Daddy. Please claim me Daddy." I beg as I grind harder against his hard cock.

Daddy chuckles and picks me up as he carries me to my bedroom. Throwing me onto the bed, he runs his hands along my smooth legs pushing them wide open. He starts kissing and biting my thighs only brushing my pussy lightly each time. Every time he does this, I get wetter.

Daddy starts kissing upwards towards my breasts. Taking his hands, he squeezes my breasts giving my nipples a pinch at the same time.

"Fuck Daddy!" I moan loudly as i buck my hips against him.

He brings his lips towards my neck as his hand reaches down and starts rubbing my clit. My head falls back due to the pleasure Daddy is giving me. Finally he settles his head between my legs and commands,

"Stop moving so that I can taste my sexy little girl."

I stop moving as he licks his lips and smirks. Lowering his head, I feel his tongue on my clit as he licks, sucks, and rubs it. Sending waves of pleasure to me, I grip the white bedspread below me. I feel his finger start fucking my pussy as he continues his assault on my clit. I shudder as my walls clench around his finger. My orgasm is building. Daddy stops everything and I whine at the emptiness.

He unbuckles his pants and pulls out his hard cock. He is easily 8 inches long if not bigger. My mouth waters at Daddy's huge cock. I kneel down on the ground and take his head into my mouth sucking on his hard shaft. Relaxing my throat, his cock glides into my mouth hitting my gag reflex. I hear Daddy groan as I fit all of him into my mouth. With tears in my eyes, I pull his cock out as my spit drops off of it. I decide to pay attention to his balls as I take each one into my mouth sucking and licking earning moans from Daddy.

He stops me and motions me back onto the bed. On all fours, he comes up behind me and rams into my wet pussy. I scream out a string of curse words at the sudden entrance. My pussy grips Daddy's cock as I start to rock my hips. Pounding roughly into me, Daddy smacks my ass earning yelps from me.

"Who owns this pussy Princess?"

I couldn't muster up the words due to the pleasure override. Daddy smacks my ass harder and asks again. Not even waiting a second later, Daddy pulls my hair bending me back towards him as he huskily asks in my ear,

"Who owns this puss Princess?"

"Fuck daddy! You do. Daddy owns it!"

"Good girl" he murmurs in my ear as he bites my ear.

His thrusts become sloppier as he gets close. I can feel my orgasm building and nearing close as Daddy states

"No cumming allowed yet Princess. You cum whenever I cum. Do you understand?"

I push my hips against Daddy as the pressure builds. He pulls my hair back again telling me that I am not allow to cum until he does. I mindly answer him with a yes as he pinches my nipples.

After a couple more rough thrusts he whispers in my ear "Cum Princess."

My pussy clenches as I ride out my orgasm. Daddy grips my hips as he thrusts in one more time coming inside of me. I feel his hot cum flow into my womb. As we catch out breathe, Daddy slides out as cum pours out of my pussy. I scoop some of his cum up and lick my fingers.

"Thank you Daddy" I state exhaustedly.

"Thank you Princess. Daddy really needed that." he stated as he cuddles into me. We spent the rest of the night sleeping and fucking each other senseless.