Welcome Home, Darling

Story Info
A man comes home from work to his fantasy.
1.4k words
4.18
29.7k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She awoke at 5:30 AM without the assistance of her alarm. The excitement that had been building in her since he left her arms last evening was enough to set off her internal alarm. He would be home from work in about 2 hours and she wanted it to be a homecoming like no other. She had partially prepared the bedroom for his return the night before and now just a few details were left; the sheets needed to be changed, candles lit just before his arrival and the surprise trail to the bedroom. She stretched out under the sheets, arms above her head and a smile on her lips that could not be erased even if she tried.

She swung her legs over the side of the bed and stretched again, catching a glimpse of herself in the mirror over the dresser. "Not bad," she said to herself as she looked at the reflection of her naked breasts. They weren't huge but not small either, perfect he told her. She grazed her fingertips over her nipples and they sprung to attention quickly. She remembered back to yesterday afternoon and how he had licked and sucked them till he brought her to climax. He loved how sensitive her nipples were and how she would cum with just the right amount of attention to them. Sometimes she would hold him in her arms and feed one breast to him, then the other. He would kiss them tenderly, gently pulling on the nipples with his lips, teasing them with his tongue. She'd stroke his hair with her fingertips, running her fingers through it, looking down into his half-closed, soft blue eyes. Her moaning would arouse him and as he positioned one leg between hers she would feel his hard cock pressing against her thigh.

She stood up from the bed and began to strip the plain cotton sheets soon to be replaced with the red satin ones she had recently purchased. She smoothed out the new sheets as she changed the bedding, pleased with how they felt against the palm of her hand, imagining how they would feel against their naked skin. She replaced the pillowcases, plumping up the pillows as she did and placed them back on the bed. She would light the candles at 7:15 am, just before he got home. It would give enough time for the soft vanilla musk scent, a scent he loved, to fill the room. She stood in the doorway and looked about the room, pleased with her accomplishments. She headed for the bathroom to complete her own preparations.

She turned on the taps in the bathtub and while she waited for the water to heat up she brushed her teeth. She rinsed her mouth and looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. He told her he loved her smile, her soft full lips. He also told her how he loved those lips wrapped around his hard, throbbing cock. She had to admit to herself that she enjoyed being his little cocksucker. He had a beautiful cock. She would bury herself under the sheets while he lay sleeping and slowly lick his balls gently sucking one then the other into her mouth, rolling them around with her tongue, bathing them in her saliva. He would moan in his sleep and she knew it wouldn't be long till he was fully awoken by his lust, her lust. She would lick his hardening shaft; long, wet licks till she reached the tip, flicking her tongue at the head. She would feel him pull the covers away then, raising himself up slightly so he could watch. She would look up into his eyes and say good morning just before she slowly sucked in the head. She could feel as much as hear him gasp as his hands would involuntarily fly to her head, his fingers stroking her hair as she slowly slid her mouth up and down his throbbing cock.

She ran her hand under the taps to make sure the water was the right temperature before she turned on the shower and stepped under the spray. She washed her hair and then squeezed the scented shower gel onto the sponge. She soaped herself, beginning at her neck that he loved to nuzzle, then slowly working her way down. She did not have the perfect figure by today's standards. She had a soft, rounded belly, ample hips and butt and fleshy thighs, but she was perfect in his eyes. Just looking at her nakedness aroused him and that's all that mattered to her.

She resisted the temptation to pleasure herself though she did allow her fingertips to graze over her well trimmed yet still hairy mound. She would have shaved it smooth for him had he wanted, but he didn't. "A woman should have hair down there," he'd always say, "and YOU are ALL woman!"

She turned off the taps and quickly got out of the shower. She grabbed one of the big, fluffy towels and dried herself. Her short, curly, auburn hair did not require much attention as she quickly ran a brush through it and headed back to the bedroom. A glance at the clock and she knew she still had an hour to finish her preparations. Plenty of time she thought.

From the back of the closet she pulled out, for the second time, the bag containing her newly purchased lingerie. She positioned the black lace garter belt around her waist then reached into the bag for the sheer black stockings. She knew he would love the silky feel of them as he caressed her legs or when they were wrapped around his waist. She pulled them over her toes, the ruby red of her manicured nails visible through them, pulling them up slowly making sure her fingernails, painted to match her toes didn't snag on them and then attached them to the garter. She slid into the black lace low-rise panties, which matched the sheer baby doll top she put on last. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled thinking about what his reaction would be. Oh what a day this was going to be! She leaned into the mirror as she applied the ruby red lipstick. A light spray of Vanilla Soft Musk perfume and she was ready to add the finishing touches to her seduction scene.

She reached into her lingerie drawer and pulled out the packet of pictures hidden there. She had taken them last night, after he left. A reverse strip tease so to speak. The first picture she placed near the front door showed her completely naked. The next putting on the garter belt, a third with her pulling on her stockings, then one of her caressing herself through her black panties and so on till the last picture near the bedroom door showed her fully attired, smiling seductively. She drew the curtains closed from the early morning sun and lit the candles. When she heard his car pull into the driveway she got into position and waited.

He entered the house quietly not wanting to wake her. He hung up his jacket and debated whether he was hungry enough to have breakfast yet or should he wait till later when she was up and he would cook for both of them. He decided he was more tired than hungry and would sleep for a few hours before preparing her favorite breakfast, French toast and bacon. As he bent down to unlace his boots he saw the picture. "What the heck is THIS?" he thought to himself smiling and then, looking down the hall he saw the trail leading to the bedroom. As he examined each picture a different kind of hunger grew in him. He saw the glow of the candles emanating from the room and as he stood in the doorway of the bedroom the scene before him made his cock hard as steel almost instantly.

She was on her knees, crouching, her upper body lowered to the floor, arms straight out in front of her, head down. He just stood there unable to move. After about 20 seconds she raised her face to look at him. "Good morning, Master," she whispered in a low, seductive voice, "your fuck slave has been waiting for you."

He put the handful of photographs on the dresser and slowly, without taking his eyes off her he began to undress. Somehow he knew he wasn't going to get any sleep this morning.