Welcome Home from Work, Daddy

Story Info
Devoted submissive honors daddy the way he deserves
1.1k words
4.15
45.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always love greeting daddy at the door when he arrives home from work in the afternoon. I am always freshly showered, smelling of vanilla with my hair in pony tails. The damp ringlets handing down the front of my chest as they dry and curl a bit. They nearly reach my nipples but not quite. Today I wear a deep purple silk wrap that crosses over in the front and is tied with a bow to hold it closed barely containing my breasts. When I hear him pull up I quickly rush to the door, my heart pounding with anticipation, kneeling... waiting.. eyes down head bowed to honor this man that fills my heart with love and my body with lust.

As his key unlocks the door and it opens my heart races anew. His sexy leather work boots come into view and I hear his familiar chuckle. It makes me smile. He knows his baby girl is hungry and he is pleased. Leaving the door ajar, I know he is staring at me, admiring me, breathing me in. At the same time I am breathing in his manly scent and listening for a hint of what is to come. His belt and zipper.. his finger under my chin raising my gaze to him as he catches me in an excited smile because I know I am about to be fed. Our eyes lock as his gorgeous cock bobs so near my face and I am lost in those dark orbs that show me how delighted he is in my greeting him after work again. His hands grip each side of my head at the base of my pony tails and his thumbs pry open my lips and teeth gently as he guides is cock into my hot, wet, hungry mouth. Sucking hard, my tongue plays with his flesh sword, eagerly stripping all traces of a hard day at work and replacing it with pleasure as I make love to him with my mouth, all with the door is still open. We both love that element of the danger of being caught and it drives our lust to higher levels.

Before long he is thrusting his cock down my throat and I let him control my head completely, my arms remaining obediently behind my back, still on my knees my legs apart to keep my balance. The hungry ache between my legs builds beautifully, my pussy throbbing as the cool air from the door opens flows over my wet lips. His sounds, oh they are so amazing. They thrill me because I feel his pleasure in each grunt or moan and even in his labored breathing. He pulls out and releases my head holding my eyes to his. Reaching down he takes my shoulders pulling me up to him and kisses me with such a passionate lust my breath is stolen from me yet again. Then pressing his face to the side of mine he whispers and I nearly drop to my knees again as every word pierces my soul. "Baby girl, I love you, you are mine. Your lips, your body, that sweet wet cunt I can smell right now so full of lust for me, all mine. Tonight I have a surprise for you but first I mark you as my own..."

His voice trails off as he presses me back into the open door jam. He hooks one of his arms under my knee raising me up and spreading my pussy wide open. I know I am so wet, I can feel the breeze blowing in from the front porch against my wetness. His other hand moves between my legs and two fingers stroke my swollen lips slowly making me gasp. He raises those fingers to my mouth painting my lips with my own wetness before sucking his fingers clean. "You are the sweetest bitch I have ever known and I am never letting you go," he says. Its a good thing he has a good hold on me because when he talks like that to me, I swoon. "Yes daddy, I have waited for you my whole life, please never let me go," I reply. He bends forward and kisses me again, licking every trace of my pussy off my lips.

Suddenly he thrusts his hard cock up into my hot hungry pussy and I start cumming immediately unable to control my moans as I am washed in pleasure. We both know someone out there must hear but neither of us care at this point as the lust peaks and he keeps fucking me hard waiting for the orgasms to stop coursing through me. Minutes go by and my own wetness is covering both of us before I start to come down a little. He takes his free hand and presses it gently bur firmly to my throat staring into my eyes. "Now baby girl, I am going to bathe your nasty cunt with my cum. Enjoy it bitch! Mine is the only cum your cunt gets tonight." His words cause my pussy to spasm and contract all over again and then I feel his cock explode inside of me, the waves of my own contractions sucking that sweet cum up deep inside of me. He leans into me and the bond we share is strengthened once more as our souls share in the satisfaction we both feel. Pulling out of me he picks me up kicking the door closed behind him and carries me to the couch, laying me down. I am a panting puddle of happiness, smiling and kissing him. He tells me to come join him in the shower when he calls and he disappears from sight.

After he knows I have recovered some he calls to me and I know he has finished bathing already. I join him in the shower and he makes me grip a bar above us while he washes me the way he wants me cleansed. He washes my lips clean. He washes between my legs careful to not disturb his cum still inside of me then rinses me completely before turning off the water. He allows me to dry myself and we head into the bedroom. His towel is around his waist still as he takes several things out of our toy chest. As I stand he secures thick black leather wrist and ankle straps and then he locks on the collar we use for evening adventures. That action alone always sends thrills through me. He lays out a black lace bra, a sheer black blouse and my leather mini skirt and tells me to dress while he does the same. As he makes reservations on the phone for dinner at a posh upscale restaurant across town he pulls me lovingly into his arms in his comfy recliner and I melt with contentment against the man of my dreams, excited for whatever the night will bring, knowing I belong to him and nothing else in the world matters.