Welcome Home, Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's my 'fluffer.' Just in case one of you goes soft, she gets to keep you hard until I'm ready for you. Also, she's our videographer, so give her room for close-ups! Now, let's get this show on the road!" she laughed, turning on her back and sliding her hands up and down her body. "Come on boys! It's hot and ready for you!"

Wasting no time, Mitch knelt and placed the head of his cock against Kelli's outer lips, and with little pressure, slid the head into her slick pussy. A couple of strokes and he had all seven inches of his cock in the tightest pussy he had ever felt. Sam had knelt beside Kelli's chest and was rubbing her nipple with the head of his dick, pulling the other one and letting it bounce back into place. Seth leaned in and kissed her, amazed that she could perform magic tricks with her tongue as she was being stimulated by two cocks.

"Umm, I bet that tongue could pull my cum right out of my fat dick," he said, as Kelli fondled his balls and ran a finger up to his asshole.

Popping the head out of her mouth audibly, she winked and said, "Just wait big boy. I can make you come with everything I've got! Let Amy get a shot of that dick while I make it good and slick."

Amy, ever alert to a good porn opportunity, zoomed in on Seth's cock sliding in and out of Kelli's hungry mouth.

Mitch had sped up his fucking so that he was beginning to strain and sweat. "Oh, god, I'm coming!" was all he could muster as he shot a massive load in Kelli's cunt.

"Alright boys, who's next?" she asked, giving Seth and Sam the option of choosing. "Somebody's got to fuck me quick."

Sam moved quickly to position himself between her splayed legs, marveling at her slick, red gash. Plunging his thick cock in to the hilt in one stroke, he knew immediately that he would not last. By the time Kelli got Seth's cock back into her mouth, Sam was giving her everything he had. The size of his dick was a pleasant surprise to her cum-slickened pussy and she felt every ridge and bulge along his shaft. Just as she was getting into a steady rhythm, Seth groaned and, pulling out of her mouth, shot his load across her chest, giving each breast a wonderful cum bath.

Amy, who had been recording the action, managed to get a closeup of his eruption and quickly bent to clean all the cum from Kelli's breasts. Mitch picked up the camera and moved so that he could get near Sam's pistoning cock, the slurping sound adding to the visual effect. Kelli was fucking Sam back with every stroke and had begun the long climb to her climax.

Mitch felt a pair of very hot lips on the head of his cock as it hung between his legs. Amy, intent on the task of keeping a hard cock ready for her best friend, had positioned herself so that she could massage Sam's balls as they slapped Kelli's ass and suck some life back into Mitch's spent cock.

Sam was beginning to pump faster and faster, trying to bring Kelli with him to orgasm. Her clinching pussy won the battle and Sam shot a load deep in Kelli's cunt. Seth had jerked himself back to fuck-ready hardness and eased his cock into Kelli's now cum-filled cunt. He fucked slowly, taking his time and finally putting her calves on his shoulders. Kelli opened here eyes in pleasant surprise and said, "That's the way Stud. Fuck my pussy deep and hard."

Seth had never felt such a hot pussy and he began thrusting in earnest, holding Kelli's ass off the towel and pounding her mercilessly. Amy had retrieved the camera and took a closeup of Kelli's face. Her eyes were half-closed and her jaw was slack; her breathing had become ragged and she began to moan loudly. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Come on, fucker, give me all you've got! Here I cu-u-u-u-um!" she shouted as her cunt walls clinched Seth's pistoning rod, doing its best to milk every drop of cum from it. Seth didn't disappoint, blasting his second load deep in her pussy and holding his cock as far as it would go until she quit screaming.

Mitch was ready again, and moved his buddy out of the way roughly. Amy had the camera very near Kelli's cuntlips and held it there as Mitch rubbed his cockhead up and down her distended lips, coating it with juices, and moving ever closer to her asshole. He too positioned her calves on his shoulders, giving him access to her gaping asshole. "Want to take my dick up your ass? Does Kevin ever do the nasty with you?? What do you say, you horny bitch?"

Without giving her a chance to answer, he plunged his dick into her ass. The friction was incredible and he felt as if she was pulling the skin off his cock. Before he could start thrusting, Kelli began humping upwards and soon had taken control of their pace. She fucked with abandon until he held her still and emptied a huge load in her ass.

Sam had stretched out and Amy, dedicated to her assignment, rolled over and began sucking life back into his cock. When she had it hard and ready, Kelli straddled him and slid down his shaft, cum pouring out of her cunt and asshole and making the job much easier. Kelli was delirious with pleasure and concentrated on the feelings centered in her cunt. She knew that this would be the best orgasm of the day and she wasted no time in getting Sam's throbbing shaft as far up her pussy as she could, then rotating her hips on it, spreading the joy to every part of her aroused cunt. As she ground her pussy onto his thick shaft, she began to wail in ecstasy.

"Oh, god! So fucking good! Your cock like that pussy, Sam? I can feel your head against the back of my cunt. That's where it needs to be to get me off and here I come! Fuck me Sam! Fuck your cum-whore! F-u-u-u-u-c-k!!!!" she screamed, her pussy clenching his cock and draining every drop of cum. As her convulsing cunt rippled with aftershocks, she slid off his body and groaned in total and complete sexual satisfaction.

Amy got a final closeup of Kelli's sodden cunt, and declared the mission a success. "Well, guys, you've finally fucked her till she can't take any more. Nobody has ever done that before! Thanks for the great job!" Amy said as she began putting her suit back on, giving the guys the hint to leave.

As they pulled out of the driveway, Kelli moaned and sat up. "Damn, that was great! I've never been so full of cock! Did you get it all? Kevin wants to see every minute of the action."

"Oh, I got it all," said Amy, quickly viewing what she had recorded. "I think he'll be very pleased. If this doesn't make his dick hard, he's dead!"

The two friends left the lake, planning the next phase of their project. Kevin had not arrived when they got to Kelli's house. "I've so got to shower," said Kelli, stripping as she crossed the threshold. "Wanna help me?"

Knowing they were about to cross a very big line, Amy asked, "Are you sure? I mean I want to shower with you, but I'm so fucking horny, I don't know what I'll do."

"I know what you'll do," Kelli told her as she wrapped her arms around her friend's voluptuous body. "You'll let me repay you for your help this afternoon by allowing me to have my way with your sexy bod. I think we both know how we felt after you kissed Desiree. It's just a matter of time til we try some girlie action ourselves. Why not now?"

"OK," said Amy, all reservations gone, and looking forward to some relief. They stripped on the way to the bathroom, and when Kelli bent to turn on the water, Amy couldn't help but give her a playful smack on the ass. "Just to get us started!" she exclaimed.

As they entered the shower, both girls knew that this would be a lifechanging event and they wasted no time in making it happen. As Kelli turned, Amy hugged her and allowed the water to cascade over them as they kissed passionately.

"Damn, Amy! You're really fired up!" said Kelli.

"Fuck yeah! You've spent the day fucking three gorgeous cocks while I've been watching. Now I need some loving too!" she answered, taking Kelli's hand and rubbing her slit with it.

"Oh, fuck, you're wet!" said Kelli, sliding a finger into Amy's slick cunt and stroking quickly. "Let's get one out of the way and have really have some fun!" she said, leaning in to kiss her friend and slide her tongue past Amy's hungry lips. She seemed to welcome the intrusion and began humping Kelli's finger, which was now curled up to caress her g-spot.

"W-w-won't take long," moaned Amy, her body taking over and consuming her with lust. Her climax was short but intense, and, clamping her thighs on Kelli's hand, she rode the wave to glorious release. Her knees turned to jelly and Kelli had to lean her against the side of the shower stall for a few seconds. When the sensations had passed and she opened her eyes, Amy said, "Fuck, that was wonderful. I don't know what felt better, your finger or your tongue! I do know I'm gonna try this some more!"

They soaped each other's bodies and groped to their hearts' content, each knowing that this prelude was only an appetizer for the action to come. As they dried each other off, their lust soared and, by the time they were finished, they practically ran to the bedroom. Amy fell backwards on the bed, her legs pointed to the ceiling. Holding them open she said, "OK, slut. Put up or shut up! You know we both want this! Eat my pussy, now!!!!"

Not sure just how to start, Kelli figured that what Kevin did to give her pleasure was good enough for Amy, so she slowly moved her face to her friend's cunt and blew gently. A moan told her she was right, so she blew again, this time following it quickly with her tongue. Licking the outsides of Amy pussy, she inhaled the heady aroma of her friend's aroused sex and said, "Fuck, your pussy smells delicious. I can see why men love to eat their lovers. Get ready, cause I'm gonna give you a tongue-lashing you'll never forget!"

Without breaking contact, Kelli managed to put a small pillow under Amy's hips, tilting her cunt towards the ceiling, and giving her better access to the slick inner lips and her protruding clit. Using her tongue as a spear, she drove it into Amy's pussy as deep as she could, and began lapping the juices that had begun to flow copiously.

Realizing that she was ignoring Amy's clit, she began licking up and down, moving ever closer to her asshole and her clit. "Suck my clit, please! We'll worry about my ass later! It won't take much!" begged Amy, her climax building with lightning speed.

Following her lover's command, Kelli mashed her clit with her tongue and rolled it gently. The resulting explosion took them both by surprise, both in speed of arrival and intensity. Amy arched her back and clamped her thighs on Kelli's head, screaming and writhing in exquisite pleasure, her body taken over by pure lust. The spasms went on for a full minute before she realized she had Kelli trapped. Finally splaying her legs and allowing her friend to escape, she immediately put her finger in her cunt and drew out another small climax.

Kelli had caught her breath and moved to kiss Amy, who was intoxicated with her own fragrance and moisture on Kelli's face and licked it off as a cat lapping milk. Finally, their breathing returning to normal, they fell into each others' arms, exhausted, and drifted off to sleep.

Morning found them still wrapped in each others' arms. When they did awaken, it was midday, and they went into action immediately. Kelli made a couple of calls, one of which was to Kevin. She was coy about the gangbang and told him to hurry home. Amy began editing the video of the previous day's activities.

"Can you send five still images to my phone?" asked Kelli.

"Sure. Why?" asked Amy.

"I want to tease Kevin next week. We agreed not to have sex, or to look at the video, but I want to send him a pic each day just to keep him interested," she said.

"Oh, he'll be interested!" said Amy, giggling and causing her breasts to shake sexily. She realized that they were both still nude from last night's lovemaking. Looking at Kelli, she said earnestly, "You really punched my buttons last night. I don't think I've ever been loved so tenderly and thoroughly. Thank you."

Touched, Kelli took Amy's hand and held it to her heart. "You are the friend that I want my husband to fuck. That fact alone attests to your sexiness. I just bet Kevin's gonna be a little pissed that I got into your pants first! Now, let's make some plans!"

When Kevin arrived home, he was exhausted and secretly hoped Kelli had gotten enough sex the day before. When she didn't greet him at the door, he was a little concerned, but relieved when he found her in bed asleep. After showering, he fell into bed and was asleep immediately.

Morning found them back to their routine, with little time for interaction. Around ten o'clock, Kevin's phone buzzed and when he opened the pic, it was a very close shot of a cock moving in and out of an extremely wet pussy. He even thought he saw cum slipping out around the shaft of the dick. "Damn," he muttered under his breath. He called Kelli immediately, but she didn't answer.

When he got home, he was expecting to find her naked and ready, but he was disappointed. She was fully clothed and gave him a very brief peck on the cheek. When he tried to hug her, she reminded him, "Baby, remember we decided to hold off from sex until Saturday. I know by then you'll be crazy with desire, and I want you to do a good job on Amy. Then, we can get our lives back to normal. Work with me here and I promise you a surprise!"

"OK," he said glumly. "Am I allowed to jack off?"

"Nope! Total abstinence!" she replied.

The next day's pic showed a massive load of cum being delivered to a set of tits; the next day showed a blond giving a blowjob to some lucky guy.

By Friday, Kevin felt like he would burst with desire, but he had held up his end of the bargain. At dinner that night, he asked Kelli just what the plan was to be for Saturday.

"Well, Amy's coming over around eleven. Whatever you and she decide will be fine with me. She told me she had wet her panties every day this week just thinking about you. She's ripe and ready to fuck. I'll just be an observer unless you want me to get involved," said Kelli, already feeling the wetness creeping between her legs. "Let's get to bed so you can rest."

Saturday morning found Kevin and Kelli nervous, but still determined to carry their plans through to fruition. Kevin stripped, went to their secluded deck, and stretched out on a lounge chair, enjoying the warmth of the sun on his body. He drifted off to sleep and was not aware that Amy had arrived until he was awakened by the sound of giggling.

"Hello, Stud," quipped a sultry voice, as a shadow blocked the sun from his eyes. He could tell that it was Amy, but he couldn't see what she was wearing. "Looks like I'm overdressed."

Kevin sat up and saw that she was wearing a very sheer, very tight t-shirt and little, if anything, else. The shirt ended just below her pussy, and he swore he could smell her aroused cunt.

"Well, I don't know," he said, realizing that his cock was rising.

"Let me show you," she laughed, pulling the hem of her shirt up and displaying her smooth, aroused cuntlips. "My pussy needs some of your very special attention," she said, moving close enough so he could reach her with his tongue. Pulling off the t-shirt, she urged him forward gently, and he took the hint with unabashed delight. Holding her hips, he used the tip of his tongue to explore her supple curves and tender places, finally reaching the top of her slit. She immediately bent her knees and spread her legs.

"Right there!" she exclaimed, letting him know he was doing everything right. Using one hand, she spread her lips for him, while pulling her nipples with the other. "Oh fuck, this isn't going to take long," she said, as he used his tongue to probe her clit. Fireworks went off in her head as she groaned in ecstasy, her climax hitting her like a truck.

Holding on to Kevin's head to maintain her balance, she smiled and said, "Just think fucker, we get to do this all day! Let's go in and see what Kelli's got planned."

Hand in hand, they walked into the living room and found a gloriously nude Kelli setting up a tripod and video camera. She had a digital projector focused on a blank wall. "What's all this?" asked Kevin.

"Well, I'm just about ready for my two favorite lovers," she replied, noting the question in his eyes. "That's right! We did the girl thing last Saturday after my gangbang, and let me tell you, she's fucking incredible. She can fuck both of us in the ground!"

Looking at Amy with newfound admiration, Kevin said, "So you did Kelli too? I didn't know you were into girls. That's so fucking hot! I can't wait to see some of that action!"

"Oh, Baby, there's so much more!" said Kelli excitedly. "I can't wait to show you your surprise! Why don't you and Amy cuddle up on the sofa, while I get everything started?"

She stepped to the camera and checked everything, then turned on the video projector. Amy and Kevin sat down, her leg thrown over his and her hand holding his stiff cock. As the images appeared on the screen, Kevin almost forgot that Amy was stroking his cock. He saw Amy sucking a long cock back to life just about the time she slid her hot, wet lips over the head of his cock.

"You're very good at this," he said, slowly humping up into her ravenous mouth.

Stopping her ministrations and raising her head, Amy said, "Well you made me cum with your tongue. I think I should do the same for you."

"Let's take our time. I need to see how many times Kelli came."

"Oh, we lost count! She fucked three guys until they couldn't come any more. One of them even fucked her in the ass!" said Amy, going back down on Kevin's cock, using her tongue this time, and getting his attention. The combination of the images on the screen and Amy's pressure soon had Kevin ready to blow his load.

Putting his hand on the back of Amy's head lightly, he asked, "Ready?"

"Um-humm," she groaned, stroking the part of his shaft she didn't have in her mouth. His cock spewed hot, sticky cum against her throat in what seemed like an endless stream. She swallowed once, twice, but was unable to take the massive volume of semen he delivered. She pulled off and shouted, "Kelli, come help me! This monster won't stop cumming!"

Kelli dashed to the sofa and took Kevin's cock from Amy. Pumping it lovingly, she held the head in her lips and sucked gently, tasting her husband's wonderful, sweet-tasting cum for the first time in a week.

Finally, Kevin spent the last of his climax in his wife's loving mouth. "Damn, that was hot!" he said, holding Kelli's head to the side of his cock.

"Oh, Baby, you haven't seen anything yet!" she squealed. "We don't want that fantastic, hard dick of yours to even think about going soft." Kelli pulled Amy to the floor and their lips locked in the hottest kiss Kevin had ever seen. They swapped his come, looking at him as if for approval, which he heartily gave.

"You girls are fucking great," he said.

All three of them jumped slightly when the doorbell rang. Kelli got up quickly and started towards the door. Amy held his cock, which showed no signs of softening.

"Kelli, put on something!" he said.

"Oh, I know just who this is. She's probably naked already!" said Kelli, opening the door and letting Desiree come in, the two hugging like long lost lovers. When they kissed, Desiree said, "I see you've started without me! No fair!" Laughing, she slipped her arm around Kelli and strutted with her into the living room. Her outfit consisted of a zippered, supertight romper, stretched mercilessly over her voluptuous body. Her tits, which looked to be c-cups, strained the thin fabric, their nipples protruding proudly. Her cuntlips were outlined by the most pronounced cameltoe Kevin had ever seen.

"Hey, Amy. Whatcha got there?" she giggled as she bent to kiss Amy's cum-soaked lips.