Welcome Home, Ma'am

Story Info
He tells her of his history of submission & current desire.
4.5k words
4.35
83k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had been waiting his whole life to find someone like her. He had almost given up any hope that there was someone out there who could give him what he so needed. He had met a few women over the years that had been willing to try and give him what he desired, but it was usually just something they did for him, not something they enjoyed for their own pleasure. And usually he could not share all his desires with them as he was afraid of their reaction. He was afraid if they knew the full depth of his desires they would think him to strange to explore with.

For as long as he could remember he had carried this need to submit. Society taught that women should submit, or at least that it was okay for a woman to be submissive, but society frowned on a man who felt that need. What kind of man would feel the need to be disciplined by a strong woman? What kind of man would feel the need to submit totally and completely to the desires of a woman, putting her pleasure above his own, her desires above his own? What kind of man would thrill at being the toy of a woman, feeling her strength, relishing any humiliation she chooses to give him? And this was just part of his desire.

He had been with women that would spank him. He had been with women that would try to make his humiliating desires come true, perhaps calling him names like slut, whore, bitch, etc. He had been with women that would explore some of his more 'unusual' desires such as golden showers or having his ass penetrated by their toys. But they always did it for him, not because those same acts, being in that kind of control, did anything for them. They did it to please him not to please themselves and that made all the difference.

Only once in the past had he been with a woman that really seemed to enjoy dominating him, and even then it had started mostly to satisfy him, though she did grow to enjoy it herself and took the time to test his limits and stretch the depths of his submission. She had 'forced' him to wear a collar, both in private and in public. Safe in knowing no one from his 'normal' life would see him she had created situations in public that had him showing his submissiveness to strangers. Letting others see him wearing the collar was one way. Speaking to him as a slave where others could overhear was another. Having him always address her as Mistress no matter who might be listening another. The shame and humiliation he felt at this only fueled his desire to submit more.

She had been willing to help him explore many of his desires and had introduced him to some things he had not considered but that he found himself wanting to explore more. She had enjoyed spanking or whipping him. She seemed to have a knack for taking him to the edge with her whipping; causing him just the right amount of pain but knowing when it was about to cross the line and backing off at that point only to bring him right to the edge again and again.

She had been willing to help him explore his desires for Golden Showers as well. Though she would not let him taste her pee, only feel it as she pissed on his body. She would never let the pee get anywhere near his face or mouth as she thought that was going to far despite his desire and need to drink her golden nectar. He had begged her to pee in his mouth but she had gotten angry and he had not brought it up again.

She did love his desire to worship her ass and he would spend long periods with his tongue buried in her ass, fucking her with his tongue until she would tell him to suck on her clit until she came.

Once in a hotel room she had handcuffed him to an overhead bar and whipped his ass and back for quite a while. She would mix in with the whipping periods where she would stroke his cock, slap his cock, and squeeze his balls before returning to the whip. Again and again she had taken him to the edge of cumming only to back down and then take him to the peak of passion again. Finally, while being whipped, he had cum with an intensity he did not remember ever feeling and she had topped the whole thing off by gathering his cum on her hand and forcing him to lick her hand clean. This was the first time he had tasted cum and he was shocked to discover that the feeling of humiliation licking his cum brought him also thrilled him.

She saw that he enjoyed this and from then on often called him her cumslut. She made it clear that from then on, anytime he came, be it by his own hand or in or on her he would have to lick up the mess. He supposed he must really be a cumslut because he enjoyed doing it. If she had him masturbate for her pleasure he would have to lick his fingers clean. If they fucked he would have to suck his cum out of her pussy. If she gave him head and he came in her mouth she would kiss him passing his cum into his mouth and having him swallow it all or spit in onto his face. Sometimes she would have him masturbate and cum in her cupped hands then she would smear his cum all over his face forcing him to leave it there until it dried. On a couple of occasions she had even had him wear his cum in public and though he doubted those that saw him knew what was on his face he still got a thrill from the shame of being shown off as the cumslut he now believed he was.

She would tell him he must be a sissy to like cum so much. She began to have him wear a pair of her panties under his clothes telling him that a sissy should dress like one. He had never considered wearing woman's underwear but found it thrilling. Wearing panties only heightened his feeling of submission. He decided he must really be a sissy if he enjoyed wearing these panties so much and began to think about taking it even farther; wearing other women's clothes... bras, nylons, even a dress but he was afraid to tell her for fear that she would think that was going too far and so that never happened.

She told him that if he was going to be a good sissy he would have to learn to like things in his ass and so she began using toys on him. Starting with small dildos and butt plugs building over time until he was taking toys the size of his own cock in his ass. She would stroke his cock while fucking his ass until he came then of course force him to again eat his sperm. She would sometimes have him suck on the dildo or vibrator before fucking him telling him he would make a good cocksucker. He didn't know about sucking a real cock but being made to humiliate himself by sucking the toys was an incredible turn on. And of course the thrill of being called a sissy, or cumslut, or cocksucker by her filled him with that joy humiliation seemed to give him.

One of the final things she had introduced him too was being cuckolded. She told him his worthless sissy cock was too small and could no longer satisfy her and so she was going to find a real man to fuck and he was going to help. This filled him with fear and curiosity at the same time. How would she expect him to help? How would he feel watching another man fuck her? How would he feel having a man see him for the submissive sissy she had shown him he was? Finally the day came where she brought another man into their play time. He was of course naked except for a pair of her panties, sitting in a chair when the man arrived. The man had obviously been told about him as the man laughed when he saw him sitting there wearing panties and told him to watch how a real man pleased a woman.

They began making out and he watched with mixed feelings. Part of him was filled with shame that he would sit there so submissively while another man kissed and caressed this woman he had shared so much with. But part of him was also excited that he was being used like this. While they were caressing each other and removing their clothes she would stop and tell the man things about him. Saying things like how could a real man sit there in panties while his woman was about to be fucked. Telling the man about how she had turned him into a sissy that would even eat his own cum on command. She told the man how he sucked the toy cocks she had and how she would then fuck his ass.

At one point the man had laughed and said if he liked sucking toys so much he might enjoy sucking on the real thing. This scared him as he had never had a desire to be with a man and did not want to be made to do this. But she seemed to like the idea and ordered him to get on his knees. He hesitated and she walked over, slapping him on the face and telling him he was a sissy cumslut and he was about to learn what it was like to be a cocksucker. He slowly sank to his knees and the man walked over and taking his cock in hand slapped his face a few times with it saying that a faggot like him should be thrilled to be allowed to suck his cock. The man's cock, though not fully hard, was much larger than his and he could not help but stare at it as it slapped his face. She kneeled beside him and told him to open his mouth.

His thoughts were in turmoil. Was he really such a sissy that he would suck cock? Was he really only a cumslut cocksucker and would he prove it to her by taking this strange man's cock in his mouth? The fact was, he was her slave and could not say no to her. When she again told him to open his mouth he did despite his fear and the man slipped his cock across his lips and into his mouth. Now he was a cocksucker. As the man's cock grew harder in his mouth she told him he looked good sucking cock and to make sure to do all he could to please the man. A sissy always pleases those he serves she told him.

The man slowly fucked his mouth and he did do what he could to please the man. He knew he really was a sissy as he worked his tongue over the head of the man's cock and sucked hard as the man filled his mouth with his meat. When the man was fully hard he pulled out and said he would now show him how a real man fucks a woman. She told him to kiss the man's balls and thank him for turning him into a cocksucker and despite himself he did. The humiliation was intense and even though he had just sucked cock he found himself hard at being used so completely.

The man and the women then started fucking on the bed with him looking on. He could see that the man's cock was filling her more than he had ever been able but he could not help watching. At one point she had called him over and ordered him to lick and suck on her clit while the man fucked her. He did and could not help grow even more excited sucking her clit while a man's cock was sliding in and out of her so close to his view. She came twice while he was sucking her clit and the man was fucking her and then the man let out a moan and came in her pussy, filling her with his cum. When the man pulled out she told him to get busy and lick her pussy clean of the man's cum.

Although he had sucked his own cum from her many times he did not want to drink another man's cum. What would that make him if he did? She told him we all know what a cumslut you are so get busy and clean my pussy of cum. He did as he was told, what else could he do, and when the cum flooded from her pussy into his mouth he knew he really was a cumslut. Not only for his own cum but for any she directed him to drink. He sucked and licked her pussy until it was clean of cum and then continued until she had one more orgasm, giving him a taste of her wonderful juice that he so loved.

She then pointed at the man, his cock now only semi-hard and told him he had one more thing to clean. He had no more resistance left. He knew that a slave like him could do nothing buy obey her commands and so without resistance or hesitation he took the man's cock again into his mouth and sucked it clean of their combined cum.

Over the next several months they continued to explore how submissive he was, how many ways she could devise to humiliate him, and he came to understand just how submissive he was. He never did get to taste her pee or wear more than her panties but most other ways to explore his submissiveness were covered.

Once in a while the man joined them and he was made not only to suck his cock, but to beg for it and to suck it until it shot it's cum in his mouth. Drinking the man's cum right from the source only increased his humiliation, but of course this only increased his pleasure at submitting. One time the man even fucked his ass and while it hurt a great deal at first, eventually the man's cock pressing against his prostrate had started to feel good and once and for all he knew just how big a sissy he was.

But usually it was just the two of them. She would devise new ways for him to show his submissiveness and he would always eagerly do all to serve her. But like most good things eventually this came to an end. She moved 1000 miles away and he never saw her again. His relationships returned to what society considers normal and he began to believe he would never again find a woman to make him feel the freedom that total submission gave him.

He found women that would play with some things. Some would spank him, some would tease him, a few would call him names but none could give him the level of submission he so longed for. A couple even let him drink their piss and it was as exciting as he had imagined it to be though he knew if he was drinking the pee of his Mistress instead of a partner it would be even more exciting.

He never shared with anyone his desire to wear more than just a woman's panties. He never shared with anyone that this woman had turned him into a cocksucking cumslut. He was afraid of how others might react. Life went on and he grew more and more sure that he had experienced his one shot at real submission and it would never happen again.

Then she came into his life. They had worked together for several years though had not really gotten to know each other until he had been promoted and moved to an office closer to hers and interacted with her on a daily basis a couple years ago. Even then they had only become casual friends, though he found her incredibly attractive and occasionally found himself fantasizing about serving her. He knew it would never happen though he came more than once by stroking himself while imagining her as his Mistress.

As time went by there began to be hints that there was more to her than he had dared hope. They found they could talk about things together that they would not normally share with someone else, especially someone from work. She hinted about her enjoyment of being in control and he hinted back about his desire to be controlled. For many months that was as far as it went but eventually the hinting changed to suggesting, be it in a humorous way, and eventually they understood that each might offer something the other enjoyed. They began to talk more openly about their desires, spending more time together at work, sharing a cigarette break now and then and continuing to learn more about each other and what the possibilities might be.

She knew he was married She made it clear that she wanted no problems because of this and he assured her that he could make sure about that but that he wanted to once again experience the joy of submitting to a woman who enjoyed her control over him. He was constantly amazed by her beauty and the possibility of becoming her slave and could think of little else. Their teasing of each other grew more and more revealing, more and more direct and he felt a sense of again living in the joy of submission.

He found himself sharing more and more with her. Admitting things to her he had kept hidden so long. He shared things he could not imagine ever sharing with someone again. Then one day the teasing ended when she reached out and grabbed his ass. A thrill shot through his entire body. Next there came the time she slapped his ass, several times. This was happening much faster than he had dreamed possible and he was in heaven.

His trust of her grew and grew and he found himself sharing his most secret desires. He told her of his desire for, need for, humiliation. He shared that he loved the sting of the whip. He even told her of his desire to drink her piss and to be made to wear women's clothes... not just panties but more. This he had never shared with anyone. He shared his desire to worship her ass and one day in her office she had allowed him to feel her ass and commanded him to squeeze her cheeks which he thrilled at.

She did not seem to feel bad about any of it. She would tell him things too and she would often slap his ass or even grab his cock and balls through his pants. Then one day she came into his office, locked the door and had him drop his pants. She had him bend over his desk and spent several minutes caressing his naked ass, stroking his cock, squeezing his balls and finally she slid a finger into his ass. She fucked his ass with her finger, caressing and squeezing his cock and balls until he was close to cumming. She then had him sit in his chair and masturbate for her. He did and he came with an intensity he had not felt for a very long time.

After that things moved quickly. They would talk on the phone in the afternoons from home, before his wife came in from work, and she would make herself cum as she made him make himself cum. She sometimes would tell him to eat his cum, sometimes not, but she was always in control. He was in heaven and could concentrate on little else other than his desire to please her. Then one day she brought in panties and a bra for him to wear under his clothes at work. A red frilly g-string and matching bra, clothes only a sissy or a woman would ever wear. He was amazed at how it made him feel. He felt whole again for the first time in a very long while.

And she like the idea of him wearing those women's clothes. Talked about making him wear more, perhaps pantyhose or anything else she might want him to wear. He could not believe how it made him feel. She started calling him her bitch, or her sissy, or slut and he loved it! Finally he had found someone who not only knew what he wanted and needed but enjoyed it herself.

A day or two later she brought in a small butt plug and made him wear it, along with the g-string and bra for a couple hours, including wearing it home. Walking to the car was frightening but thrilling. The small 'cock' threatened to slip out of his ass with every step and the danger of being caught in such a way was terrifying yet exhilarating.

She was going on a vacation soon and he knew he would miss her terribly. But they talked about things they could do. They discussed taking a day off work to explore more. Things like him dressed in panties and bra, frilly apron while cooking her a meal, or him serving her publicly at her gym. He did not know what form this public submission would take but he longed to find out. And then she was to give him a huge treat before she left. She was going to make a day at work of total submission, him wearing her clothes, wearing the plug in his ass and more.

She again came into his office, locking the door and had him remove his pants and kneel before her with his sissy clothes showing. She gave him a small cup in the shape of a breast with the nipple to sip from and it held a small amount of her piss. He drank it and thrilled at the taste and how she was allowing him the pleasure of tasting this most intimate part of her.

She then blindfolded him and had him walk around the room on his knees trying to get close to her. He had bad knees and it hurt alot, but the pain of walking on them on the hard floor was dimmed by his ecstasy at being allowed to so serve her. When she finally allowed him to catch her she had her ass exposed. He could not see due to the blindfold but he could feel it. He was even allowed to briefly kiss it, which was all that he had hoped it would be. He still wanted to reach his tongue deep into her ass but was willing to earn that right. Kissing her ass was incredible by itself. She then had him sit in his chair and sat down on him facing away. He was allowed to reach around and cup her incredible naked breasts in his hands and feel her large amazing nipples grow hard at his touch. She then tried to fuck him and the most distressing and embarrassing thing in his life happened. He could not get hard. What kind of a worthless bitch was he that he could not give her his hard cock and feel her pussy sliding down over his cock?

12