Welcome Home Master

Story Info
A monologue of love.
1.8k words
4
15.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome home, Master, I’m so glad You are finally here; I have missed You terribly today! May I offer You a tight hug and a soft sensual, kiss? Oh, yes, that is what I was waiting for, to have those strong arms around me, pulling me tight and making me feel safe and secure again. And those lips of Yours, how they send thrills coursing through my body, all the way to my toes and back up again. Can You feel the energy You give me coming back as I share the soft, wetness of my tongue with You?

Come, sit, let me take Your things so that You can settle in and begin relaxing. I’m sure You have had a very long and tiring day, and yet I know that for You it was a productive one, as You are always so sure to make them. Here, let me rub Your shoulders and ease some of that tension away, while You just sit back and close Your eyes. I want You to tell me all about Your day, but I’m hoping You won’t mind waiting a bit. I’ve planned a little treat for You, to thank You for all of the special things You’ve been doing for me recently. You take such very good care of me, and even though I try to do the same for You each day, I think You deserve a little something extra this evening. So if it pleases You, I’d like to pamper You for a bit and then we can carry on with our usual routine of sharing the events of the day with each other.

Oh my darling Master, I love You, too so very much and I hope that it shows in these soft kisses I’m placing on Your neck and the way my hands feel against Your chest as I slide them inside Your shirt. Touching You is such a sensual thing for me, feeling the softness of Your skin and the strength of Your muscles. I love how Your breath quickens a little as You feel my breasts pressed against Your back, leaning into You as my hands roam across Your chest and belly. And the way You quiver just a bit when my fingers graze across Your nipple, touching lightly, but returning to press the hardening flesh more urgently, squeezing it gently between my fingers. I can feel Your breath hot against my cheek as I nuzzle down closer to You, sliding my tongue across Your jaw, teasing it towards Your lips.

Oh yes, my Love, I feel Your passion and that fistful of hair and You twisting around a little to find my lips and kiss me so deeply. But patience Master, dear, for this is about relaxing, the passion and intensity is my ultimate goal, but for now, I want You to enjoy being pampered and taken care of. Perhaps it is my own fault for taunting You so with my touch, but I can’t help myself sometimes, I want You so badly. Please sit back again and rest Your eyes, while I help You off with Your shoes. Here, lift Your leg up to my knee and let’s remove Your sock so You can feel my soft touch upon Your skin. And now a deep massaging touch to ease the tension from Your lower body, working the tired feet, flexing Your foot back and forth, letting You feel the tension flowing out.

I can tell by the smile on Your face that there is stress You are releasing, and I want You to know that I do appreciate how hard You work and how much effort You put into everything that You do, not only for us, but for those around You. You have so many special gifts that You share with everyone and even though I know how much You love doing that, I also know how much pressure You put on Yourself to please those important to You. So tonight You relax; tonight You sit back and let me take care of You; let me nurture You with my tender loving care.

See, those calf muscles are a little tight, aren’t they? Let the warmth of my touch ease away that tension, pull it from this leg and now the other one, the shoe and sock coming off and the foot cradled gently in my hands. Yes, Master, this smile is for You, this sparkle in my eye as I rub Your tired leg muscles, feeding some of my energy into You with my healing touch. Now, let’s get You into the warm tub before those feet get cold, shall we? Wait just a moment for me while I draw Your bath, but while You do, enjoy the hot tea and fresh baked cookies here for You. I’ll fetch You when I’m ready, my Love; here is another sweet kiss to tide You over.

Your bath is ready now, Master, would You come with me, please? Such a pleased look You have on Your face; I so enjoying holding Your hand as I lead You to this quiet oasis I have prepared especially for You. There, doesn’t the room looked inviting all bathed in candle light, and steamy from the sparkling water waiting for You? Yes, that is a touch of jasmine You smell from the bath salts and the candles and the music is a nice soft jazz I found the other day while shopping. It’s all here to bring You some much need peace and pleasure, Darling; here let me help You out of these clothes. Is that gooseflesh I see replacing all those soft kisses I’m placing on Your body as I expose it? I do love to hear You chuckle, recognizing how much I am enjoying taunting You with my soft touches and sensual pleasures.

I do love You so much Master, and if You will give a soft tug on the sash of my robe, You will see that I have also prepared for the bath, so that I may be close to You without my clothing on to get wet. Oh yes, please pull me against You tight, I want to feel Your silkiness pressed against me, Your hands grasping my ass roughly with Your longing for me. And yes, those harder parts of Your body will be getting attention too, lots of attention from my hands and other soft hot places. But for now, one last deep, soul wrenching kiss before You slide into Your tub, Darling, we must continue before the water gets cold.

There now, doesn’t that steamy water feel good as it envelops Your body, pulling You into its wet cocoon, drawing the last aches from Your body, and surrounding You with its heat and pressure? It feels so good, doesn’t it, to feel Your body floating so effortlessly, no pressure on the body, and that nice soft pillow for Your back and head? Lay back and enjoy, Master, for I am about to bathe You, to tenderly cleanse You of the stressful day, to wash away Your troubles and tensions and show You just how very much I adore You.

Your face is so handsome, even with those penetrating eyes closed, and that soft smile surrounded by that fuzzy beard is such a temptation for my fingers. I hope You don’t mind that I’ve chose to bath You with just my hands, not bothering with the washcloth so that You can feel my skin against Yours. Can You feel my fingers gliding so softly across Your forehead and cheeks, spreading the soap around, careful to avoid the sensitive spots. Yes, I am smiling at You as I rinse the soap from You and yes, I will lean in and give You a quick kiss, but just one, for You tempt me so lying here in all Your naked splendor. I must stay to my task so lay back and enjoy my hands rubbing the soft soap up and down Your arms, underneath them and then down Your chest. And of course I will stop long enough to tease another nipple; did You really expect that I wouldn’t? But just for a second because I must move on to Your legs. The water covering my hands is so warm, how nice that must feel against You and yes, I’m sure my hands do feel warm, too and yes, they most likely would feel good in other places, but I will get to them, I promise. Now hold still a minute so I can finish these feet of Yours and the other leg.

No, I’m not deliberately torturing You by avoiding certain areas, I simply wish now to wash Your back, and so I ask again, would You please roll over for me, Sir? You think me such a tease that I would avoid touching that hardness You are so carefully protecting from the bottom of the tub? I promise to be quick, but oh the muscles across Your shoulders are so strong and I can feel they have relaxed some since You came home. I do believe, Master, that You are enjoying Yourself, and that You are gaining some small pleasure from this determination of mine to relax You. And my what a fine ass You have Master, so soft and silky underneath my hands and yes, I do believe I am giving it a little extra attention and of course I didn’t think You would mind. Goodness, Love, was that a shiver when my hand slid down to cleanse the crack of Your ass and the secret places leading to Your balls? I think it was, perhaps I should do that again, oh yes, I can tell You do like that and I must say I am enjoying it immensely myself. Yes, that’s it; raise Your ass up for me a little so my hand can slide under and across Your turgid flesh. Oh it feels so nice along my hand, and Your ass against my arm is so hot. Careful now, too much of that rocking motion and You will have water all over the floor and I will have to busy myself with cleaning it up rather than taking care of what I hold so lovingly in my hand.

Yes, I think it would be best if You rolled over now and oh yes, I am enjoying stroking that cock of Yours, but only to cleanse it of course. The pleasure You are reaping from this is purely an extra added bonus but I’m sure You are appreciating it none the less. Oh that dark burning look in Your eyes, what it does to me knowing how much I arouse You, feeling with my stroking hand how much You want me. Why yes, I’ve finished bathing You, is the water getting cold that You want to leave it? Here let me help You out of the tub and I’ll just grab the towel to dry You off before You chill. That look in Your eyes as You pull my head back with a fistful of hair is very intense, Master, is there something You wish from me at this moment?